Player Profiles. What type of player are you?

• Drako2k0
    Drako2k0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,320
    Nyen wrote: »
    AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Seriously, I think I am a sniper most of the time, but when it comes to small depots and players who think they are bad **** by not upgrading their mortars (face it, its hard to bait a low level mortar because of their small range) , I just spam.

IF they fail to upgrade their mortars no need to bait, you're free to snipe the gun turrets, mortars need to be lvl 9+ to stop a razorback.
    WC User ID: 799779
    Favorite Units: Elite Warhawk (Level 8) - Elite Gatling Truck (Level 8) - Elite Hellfire Tank (Level 8)
    Gun Turrets - Level 10 X8
    Mortar Turrets - Level 10 X6
    Bunkers - Level 5/Level 5
    We plan to add the ability to customize your base and units: more defensive turret options, adding customizations to platoons, and creating new units that are 100% customizable.
  • Steve Winters
    Steve Winters
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 7
    I'm not sure which one I am.
    I bait/mine sweep with rifleman then deploy cobras to take out tanks or paladins to take out infantry.I use razorbacks to take out turrets that aren't in range of mortars.
    After I use cobras to take out mortars unless there near bunkers, so I take out paladins to get rid of that problem.
    Last,if all defense taken out I deploy the paladins to finish up the job.
    Time: 10 to 15 minutes Damage:Small to Medium
    Tell me what you guys think!!!:)
  • Steve Winters
    Steve Winters
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 7
    Not true a level 5 mortar out ranges a razorback. M5 410> RB 399.
  • B0SS
    B0SS
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,760
    Not true a level 5 mortar out ranges a razorback. M5 410> RB 399.
    That's not what he means, if a Turret is on the front of a Mortar level 8 or less, the Turret is snipable by Razorbacks level 6+.
  • Ghost 204
    Ghost 204
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 228
    I am mainly a sniper, but I have to disagree about mortars not able to be sniped. If you expose them properly with a bit of baiting, or you find that sweet angle that can dodge a gun turret's reach, you can snipe a mortar with air.

Now you can "snipe" them from a sweet angle and a poorly positioned nearby building using Hellfire's AoE
    Otheym wrote: »
    I am amazed that people come here and basically say; "I attacked another player, should they be acting upset in chat and coming after me? Why is the rest of their game buddies also coming after me?" So sure, some people whine way more then they need to, but it is a war game, attack and expect to be attacked back.

Having trouble with OP: Rolling Thunder? Easy strategy to take down lvl 20 bases with copters and Rhinos.
  • Matthew Knowler
    Matthew Knowler
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 827
    Probably a sniper/morter baiter.
    WC : Level: 31 User ID: 1973863   Alliance: Total Anarchy
  • ThunderLord
    ThunderLord
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 217
    I am without a doubt a sniper. The EWH and now EHF make it so easy.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." - George S. Patton
  • TheRealTroop
    TheRealTroop
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,058
    Im somewhere between a master-baiter and a sniper. I love to bqit and with desktop it works but on a laptop i use razors to snipe turrets
    War Commander: Level 34 ::: Sector(s): Im Everywhere BYM: Quit Battle Pirates: Quit [QUOTE=Skycrusher;2849124]Your sarcasm will have alot more impact and weight with the intended audiance when you speak with your head out of your arse, sir.[/QUOTE]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Capt_Werq
    Capt_Werq
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 145
    I do both but i suck at mortar baiting... i always seem to get too close to the gunn turret or too far from the mortar and the mortar blows up my paladins and challs
    Quote Originally Posted by KIXEYE CM Swag View Post
    I am here every day being your voice to the developers. I make daily reports on the voice of the community, even weekends and holidays. I have gotten into full-blown arguments before in making a case on behalf of the players; it's just not something that I can talk about on a regular basis. As long as I am here, you can be sure your voices are heard.
  • Nagudz565
    Nagudz565
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,496
    It mean sniper -_-
    I quit, I need to have some life at the moment. Thank you very much to KIXEYE for their games that always beside me from February 2012 until now. Good luck KIXEYE. :)
    Sincerely,
    JasonH565
  • Daevian
    Daevian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 231
    LarsB wrote: »
    You should add a poll to this.

This comment here makes me feel awkward when I say I'm a Master-Baiter.
  • Sam O Harrington
    Sam O Harrington
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 395
    How is it fair when u can bait a mortar with a freaking dog? Yet you cant bait a turret with a missle? Freaking cry babies got the EHF nerfed well personally i think they should take away mortar baiting then it would increase defense on base. Just MHO, btw I like sniping n spamming.
  • Daevian
    Daevian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 231
    How is it fair when u can bait a mortar with a freaking dog? Yet you cant bait a turret with a missle? Freaking cry babies got the EHF nerfed well personally i think they should take away mortar baiting then it would increase defense on base. Just MHO, btw I like sniping n spamming.

If you don't like mortar baiting, put snipers in bunkers or have units hidden to pick off dogs.
  • supernet2
    supernet2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 124
    mixture of blitz tactical play, depending on the users type of play determines what form of tactical platoon setup i use. From baiting, to straight blitz, to a mixture of many units in one platoon. I make sure its a 1 shot one kill deal
    Want to join the 22BB? Post here --> http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/230671-Bloody-Buckets-Recruitment?highlight=22BB and let me know, if your of course cool with our rules, your more than welcome to join any 22BB sector branch, alongside becoming apart of the 22BB CORE group.
  • DeD
    DeD
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 75
    must be a sniper than.
    Only i use elite hellfires, And elite warhawks. and attackdogs to sweep for mines, hardly ever lose any troops.
    War Commander: Nick: Death_Dealer. Sector: 34. Level: 33. And still not done!
    Alliance: Seal Team 6 - Leader
    Units from events: EVERYTHING BABY
  • DIDLS the Philosopher
    DIDLS the Philosopher
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 269
    I bait units and snipe towers. I used to be a mortar baiter but I haven't had the opportunity to do that as often as I used to.
    Home sector:240 ( on vacation )
    WC nickname Stratoveri (level 27)
    Well, that's officially an adjective.
    My opinion on mortar baiting? Haters gonna Hate, Baiters gonna Bait. B) Deal with it, haters.
  • BVB1909
    BVB1909
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 420
    hmmm guess i am a Sniper then...
    War Commander Tips & Tricks
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EichholzRecordzz
    Subscribe if you like it :D
  • Kristjan_Wolf
    Kristjan_Wolf
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 16
    The closest I come to is the sniper. If you ever see me attacking rouges or other bases I tend to take close too 20 shots. I try to take the turrets out first but in certain cases I must kill the mortar tower first. Sniping is the easiest and keeps me from having too many platoons to repair
  • Mark Griffith
    Mark Griffith
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1
    I am 100% sniper. Go in with copter drones, take out mortars, send in the dogs to kill mines, then head in with tank and take the rest out. Takes me about 3 attacks at lvl 25 to kill a lvl 30. Slow but I do not lose many, if any tanks. And those copter drones are cheap!
  • Kevin Bui
    Kevin Bui
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3
    im a sniper no doubt
  • WolfDreamShield
    WolfDreamShield
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 37
    Thank you for the post I thought it was good enough to share your link... and so true... you really "nailed" the different "styles" of most players ...I've seen from the big guns to the strategic types that may or may not use the larger more powerful weapons always.. or combination there of. . and was really nice you did the disclaimer of you were not critiquing anyone just sharing for consideration... Great and helpful post thank you..
    It is A  Good Day To Die.... Hoka Hey...
  • KillerFarjad
    KillerFarjad
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 13
    Im a master-baiter almosst all the time.

War Commander : lvl 28

Sector 150

Event Prizes: Attack Dog, Honey Badger, Gatling Truck, Stingers,
    Shock Troopers, Elite Riflemen, Flak Tank, Laser Tank, Gladiator and
    Hellfire

• Anant Chaudhary
    Anant Chaudhary
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 84
    Sniper! :)
    And I'm a sniper in COD and Bf3 as well :D
  • sgilmore5
    sgilmore5
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 181
    i'm def a sniper
  • The Exile-S2K
    The Exile-S2K
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 669
    You have 1 for megas,ehf
    air:hawks,raptor,and wingdrone?
    Dog,Bombers?
    mmm
  • LSA2013
    LSA2013
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 7,628
    Spider-Man wrote: »
    You have 1 for megas,ehf
    air:hawks,raptor,and wingdrone?
    Dog,Bombers?

Did you look at the thread date before posting? This was made back in MAY...
    I have decided to quit all Facebook games in order to have more free time and fewer distractions, as I am now on my way to college. I met a lot of great people over the five years I played Casual Collective/Kixeye games.
    BYM: Lv47
     Former co-leader of 
    Shadow Triangle. | WC ID: 261 (Closed Beta), Lv30. Former member of Marauders Elite.
    My old user notes. (Edited occasionally.)
    WC players:

Bunker information and 
    Lv10 unit stats (Last updated after Op. Crossfire, April 2013)

War Commander prizes: Attack Dogs, E. Gats, Shock Troopers, Honey Badger, EWHs,  ELTs, E.Riflemen, EHGs, Colossus and the Drone Silo.
    Backyard Monsters prizes: Both Black Diamond totems (WMI 1/2), Both Black Diamond Spurtz Cannons (WMI 3), Korath with BoF.
  • Wiraldi sangaji
    Wiraldi sangaji
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 43
    any one have bugs..please helpme for my unit...:D
  • Cristhian Guijarro
    Cristhian Guijarro
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1
    hola a todos quiero comentar algo que este juego estas de lo mas padre y que deverian mejoranlo mas
  • Goldair1
    Goldair1
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 917
    I'm a player that thinks before he shots.

• CRY_TIME
    CRY_TIME
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 99
    Sniper/MasterBaiter. All depends on the base design.
    User ID is: 4316952
    Name : BIZZ-NASTY
    Level : 32

C'MON MAN!