Memorial being hit

• Hellspawn
    Hellspawn
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 988
    Bo Madsen wrote: »
    well from reading your posts, the only thing that comes to my mind is a bunch of spoiled kids with lack of respect for others and absolutely no brains what so ever.

Who is more spoiled? The people who separate reality from a game, or those that expect to have others bend to their will and leave their fleets alone in some virtual memorial service?
  • Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 315
    well from reading your posts, the only thing that comes to my mind is a bunch of spoiled kids with lack of respect for others and absolutely no brains what so ever.

Funny, thats what I thought of you and your memorial loving kind.
    Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
    The snozzberries taste like snozzberries.

Just cleaning out the old locker, she stinks like **** but I'll sure miss her... I guess you could say that about all my girls.
  • Declan
    Declan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 4
    Are you lot serious???? Memorial's are some of our only way of showing respect to friends in the game, we live on different points on the world, we cant exactly show up to show respect in person, so this is how its done, for you sick, spoilt little shites that attack them, you seriously have something wrong with you, you have no respect.. And to say that people fake them, how the hell do you know they are fake?
    Put simply, show some goddamn respect..
  • la818
    la818
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 370
    Its battle pirates, not memorial pirates or respect each other and hold each others hands in harmony pirates........... you dont like it go grow some crops in farmville. have a grat day <3
    [/SIZE]
    Declan wrote: »
    Are you lot serious???? Memorial's are some of our only way of showing respect to friends in the game, we live on different points on the world, we cant exactly show up to show respect in person, so this is how its done, for you sick, spoilt little shites that attack them, you seriously have something wrong with you, you have no respect.. And to say that people fake them, how the hell do you know they are fake?
    :crying: QUIT YOUR WHINING!!!!!!!! :crying:
    don't click this link...
    I'm quoting this so once you see it's incorrect, I can taunt you with it. ;)
    Slashmach wrote: »
    keep ur memorials somewhere it actually matters, u know like the real world.
  • Hellspawn
    Hellspawn
    Strike-force Captain
    Declan wrote: »

Again, if you want to show respect and extend your condolences to friends over Facebook, send them a message. A memorial in game is not a show of respect to an individual, it's a dramatic cry for attention to that person. You are ASKING for people to come and mess with you. Stop with your stupid name calling just because you can't separate reality from fantasy.
  • Doomsdayrebel
    Doomsdayrebel
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,571

I want that Mini Arcade Game Collection in the background of this picture! lol
    Death Metal + Pirates = Fix Your Base \m/ \m/
    Event Hulls Won: = Who Cares

Sectors: They still make those???
  • CaribianPirat
    CaribianPirat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 575
    Here go have some memorial's. When u done, go play some war-games.

Free Online memorial Games
  • xRobx
    xRobx
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 202
    Listen the memorials have gotten out of hand, this is a big game with a lot of players and sadly people die or know someone that died all the time. Not only do you feel you need a memorial but now they want a 3 day truce on both neighboring sectors for the time of the memorial, what the hell am I supposed to do for 3 days???? You can't expect everybody out of your own sector plus the neighbors to agree to this. So put your memorial up if you want, I'll even send a flag ship but don't complain when they get hit and DO NOT feel disrespected the people are just playing a game and they aren't intentionally disrespecting the person that has passed away ( well I hope not but I'm speaking for the peeps I know that so this) so sink their ships and hit their base because they did attack you after all but don't go around feeling like they are intentionally pissing on your fallen family or friends

GOD BLESS THE DEAD
  • acid1789
    acid1789
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 926
    Ooh, my mother's coworker's sister's friend's roommate's dog died.

MEMORIAL!!
    Battle Pirates: acid1789 - Level 59  Sector 76
    Veta Confict: acid1789 - Level 30 Sector 100
  • ADMhunter
    ADMhunter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3
    that kinda stinks in 144 if u do that u become instant target to hit and no one will save u
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,964
    LMFAO......what shape should that memo take? dog? or the dog's...aheemm..lmao

acid1789 wrote: »
    Ooh, my mother's coworker's sister's friend's roommate's dog died.

MEMORIAL!!
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • James Frazer
    James Frazer
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,228
    So here we are in sector 164 making a memorial for a player who passed away yesterday.
    We made a big cross, as 2 claasy players from sector 163: versteeg and Shellback_IKY, decided to hit the memorial and destroy all the fleets they could before we broke the memorial.
    Real class from a pair of, sorry to say this, idiots who doesn`t have a piece of respect in their sorry excuses of lifes.

Memorials suck ****.
    Name: The_Predator

Alliance: The Road Crew

http://www.youtube.com/user/SparrowHawky/videos <- My youtube channel  

Trogar: "Your base sounds like a Missile Baser's dream. Hopefully James Frazer isn't anywhere near you...." 
    Ascension: "As I posted on your YouTube page, you're the number one reason I keep two flak turrets on my base."
  • Nathan Taylor
    Nathan Taylor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 512
    kill memorials dont get them involved in the game we made a page for our friend's memorial
  • Kapitan Unbarmherzig
    Kapitan Unbarmherzig
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 191
    aps wrote: »
    ha dont you think this guys name sort of contradicts what he is saying here, should maybe think of changing it to karl the kitten lover!

eat **** and die **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kapitan Unbarmherzig
    User id 520125, 
    OS Win Pro x64 Sp2 
    Adobe Flash 11.6.602.171
    Browsers: Mozilla 28.0 , Google Chrome  25.0.1364.97
    CPU  AMD Athlon ll x3 450 3.21GHz, 7.50 GB of ram.
    NVIDIA GeForce 6200 Video Card
  • Kapitan Unbarmherzig
    Kapitan Unbarmherzig
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 191
    memorials suck ****.

and you are the **** they suck i guess **** head
    Kapitan Unbarmherzig
    User id 520125, 
    OS Win Pro x64 Sp2 
    Adobe Flash 11.6.602.171
    Browsers: Mozilla 28.0 , Google Chrome  25.0.1364.97
    CPU  AMD Athlon ll x3 450 3.21GHz, 7.50 GB of ram.
    NVIDIA GeForce 6200 Video Card
  • Hellspawn
    Hellspawn
    Strike-force Captain
    You know you've lost an argument when you start name calling.
  • PoopDeck
    PoopDeck
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 676
    Someone should make a thread where people post all the memorial crashings. It seems only fair given people come cry and start threads about those who crash the memorials.
  • Torchwood
    Torchwood
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 1,634
    This is BATTLE PIRATES, not **** Memorial Pirates
    Battle Pirates
    IGN: Algarve
    Level: 44
    Current Sector: 74
    Sectors Visited: 15, 133, 274, 263, 192, 74
    Home Sector: 15
    Alliance: Rubber Fist
  • Lord Italian
    Lord Italian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 226
    I've played many online games and I'm beginning to think Battle Pirates is hazardous to your health. This game has more players dying everyday than any other I have played.
    This game needs to improve or die. Leaving it to linger is inhumane.
  • jibjab
    jibjab
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 259
    So here we are in sector 164 making a memorial for a player who passed away yesterday.
    We made a big cross, as 2 claasy players from sector 163: versteeg and Shellback_IKY, decided to hit the memorial and destroy all the fleets they could before we broke the memorial.
    Real class from a pair of, sorry to say this, idiots who doesn`t have a piece of respect in their sorry excuses of lifes.

I myself encourage players to hit memorials cause online gaming is no place for personal drama in someones life you dont even know.. You dont see this bullshit in any other games. So BOO HOO :crying::crying:
  • jibjab
    jibjab
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 259
    PoopDeck wrote: »
    Someone should make a thread where people post all the memorial crashings. It seems only fair given people come cry and start threads about those who crash the memorials.

I say we should get XP points for hitting memorials.. <3
This discussion has been closed.