I want to join a gang

john stanway
john stanway
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1
edited 15 Apr 2012, 10:28AM
Here are my codes 338,305 sector 20 plz I need some help with Sebastian G. at sector 20 codes 332,316 as this guy as Distoryed my base 6 f**king time in the last 2 weeks plz send my invites to join you.....John
  • Temari
    Temari
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 86
    go to a different sector or man up and plan his downfall.
    Originally Posted by stevmac
    lol nah its ok i just that was really funny. Im still winding them lot up. its almost more fun than the game now.
  • stevemac
    stevemac
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 852
    Is he stronger than you or is your base just a farm? Iv got a guy i farm every day. He was 2 lvs above me when i found him. He leaves his base surrounded by platoons. All his mortar towers in a nice row down one side of his base and guns down the other. lots of riflemen running around the place too. he must really hate be by now. I'll be a level above him by the end of the day so i'll leave him alone after that let someone else have fun with him. I dont like picking on the lesser players too much. it'll stop being fun once im stronger than him.
    i think you need to learn yourself, you dont get air support unless your attacking a base or refinery, so you reply isn't worth the brain matter you used to type it.

Having trouble with deops? read this ---> Quick-guide-to-capturing-depos
    Sick of bully alliances who cant fight without a gang to back them up? Become part of the solution to bullies & cowards --->
    Now recruiting scouts & assault troops Overlords

Lead from the front, not from a desk.
  • Temari
    Temari
    Potential Threat
    **** Stev just saw your sig...going to have to find one on you now.
    lol nah its ok i just that was really funny. Im still winding them lot up. its almost more fun than the game now.
  • stevemac
    stevemac
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 852
    Temari wrote: »
    **** Stev just saw your sig...going to have to find one on you now.

i think you need to learn yourself, you dont get air support unless your attacking a base or refinery, so you reply isn't worth the brain matter you used to type it.

Having trouble with deops? read this ---> Quick-guide-to-capturing-depos
    Sick of bully alliances who cant fight without a gang to back them up? Become part of the solution to bullies & cowards --->
    Now recruiting scouts & assault troops Overlords

Lead from the front, not from a desk.
  • Temari
    Temari
    Potential Threat
    cool..but late.