Base Invaders III what is the prize.?

• UncleB
    UncleB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 930
    telemarks wrote: »
    PS .. the Ship Flak gun was released as part of thre BP uber Glitch at the start of BI2 ... Attachment not found.

Now were talkin
  • Shady-Aftermath
    Shady-Aftermath
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 466
    telemarks wrote: »
    PS .. the Ship Flak gun was released as part of thre BP uber Glitch at the start of BI2 ... Attachment not found.

I'm pretty sure that they have been around/known about before base invaders 2, just can't remember which raid
    Edit: I looked at the pic I saved when I first saw the anti-missile/ ship flak gun posted on the forums, and it says it was created Friday January 27th. Whats that? Between RR4 and BI1 right
    Leader of I F F     lvl 64   ID: 276063     Current Sector: 399
    Will Harbin -"I use the rockets because I like them! They go boom."
     Shady Exclusives 
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/comment/1298245 - The single most epic reply/comment/moment ever on kixeye forums...

• Kman
    Kman
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 642
    I'm pretty sure that they have been around/known about before base invaders 2, just can't remember which raid
    Edit: I looked at the pic I saved when I first saw the anti-missile/ ship flak gun posted on the forums, and it says it was created Friday January 27th. Whats that? Between RR4 and BI1 right

Flak guns were found 2 days or so prior to the raid with the battleship (RR4) when some hackers managed to get them onto their ships.
  • Shady-Aftermath
    Shady-Aftermath
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 466
    Kman wrote: »
    Flak guns were found 2 days or so prior to the raid with the battleship (RR4) when some hackers managed to get them onto their ships.

I knew they were around for awhile, just didn't remember which Raid they were seen around.
    Leader of I F F     lvl 64   ID: 276063     Current Sector: 399
    Will Harbin -"I use the rockets because I like them! They go boom."
     Shady Exclusives 
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/comment/1298245 - The single most epic reply/comment/moment ever on kixeye forums...

• hunting567
    hunting567
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1
    Tom Farraj wrote: »
    Base Invaders III what is the prize.? for it: :confused:

If u look at what the guy is holding ittl show u just like the sea scorpion aka my design
  • ASN-Feltz
    ASN-Feltz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 11
    i heard it is a new sub :// dont know though
  • Charon
    Charon
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 353
    Charon wrote: »
    Here's what I thought:

Gunboat/PT Boat = PT Boat
    Skirmisher/Corvette = Corvette
    Longship/Frigate = Frigate
    Marauder/Destroyer = Destroyer
    Battle Barge = [Barge but should be replaced with Cruiser]
    Leviathan = Battleship
    Sea Wolf/Battlecruiser/Sea Scorpion = Battlecruiser
    Floating Fortress/Hammerhead (A, B, F)/Battleship = Heavy Battleship
    Dreadnought = Dreadnought Battleship

I've thought of this and decided to call the Drac Battlecruiser an Armored Cruiser. That's because it has more Armor Slots than the Battle Barge (the Cruiser), the same number of Weapon Slots, as many Special Slots as Sea Wolf (Battlecruiser), and Max Weight a little less than it.
    Χάρων
    Sector 135
    My blood is blue, striped with white and the cross is in my heart!
    I have no need for your pitiful resources, so I'll take your dock and research for the fun of it.
    Every game's objective is to have fun.