Aircraft and stuff

custerd cat
custerd cat
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2
edited 16 Apr 2012, 9:53AM
How about some better aircraft maybe a bomber like the b52 or maybe a stealth fighter which we then could build radar towers and having aircraft defend bases,How about the option to have troop carriers (to carry my suicide bombers in the heart of defences) just a thought
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    Welocme to the forum
    1: we already have 2 bombers in the game: the wing drine and the raptor
    2: stealth fighters would be OP
    3: what you need a radar tower for?
    4: aircrafts won't defend bases for various reasons
    5: has been requested before. But why do you want to use SBs for atatcking!? they will get ripped to shreds by gun turrets before they can do any damage!
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Nathaniel Stanford
    Nathaniel Stanford
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 2
    What I say needs to be changed with aircraft is on the world map: currently only the attacker can veiw the combat, and nearly always wins even agianst vastly superior force because the other side has no air support. Example: I have a platoon of four challagers. A guy attacks with four riflemen. He wins because he has air support. Fair?
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    What I say needs to be changed with aircraft is on the world map: currently only the attacker can veiw the combat, and nearly always wins even agianst vastly superior force because the other side has no air support. Example: I have a platoon of four challagers. A guy attacks with four riflemen. He wins because he has air support. Fair?

use some AA units on your platoons then, the solution is soooo obvious >_>
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Jr Malvitz
    Jr Malvitz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 47
    or like the troop carrier idea let a special troop bomber which isntead of bombs can drop suicide bombers :)
  • custerd cat
    custerd cat
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2
    the radar tower would be able to jam enemy aircraft(saves aircraft doing it) bigger upgrade bigger distance for jamming = send in the tanks take out radar then send in airsupport. troop carriers would be able to get troops far closer to the battle than just walking headlong in to fire (would you walk into fire)and maybe like i first suggested fill them with SBs and drive or hope to into the centre of the base and booom SBs so there job.oh and the b52 would be a straight line bomber slow moving and low armour but would be able upgrade payload and armour. just a thought..
  • sparta1566
    sparta1566
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 18
    LarsB wrote: »
    Welocme to the forum
    1: we already have 2 bombers in the game: the wing drine and the raptor
    2: stealth fighters would be OP
    3: what you need a radar tower for?
    4: aircrafts won't defend bases for various reasons
    5: has been requested before. But why do you want to use SBs for atatcking!? they will get ripped to shreds by gun turrets before they can do any damage!

if you have a troop transport your sbs can live long enough to get to base
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    would be cool for a new plane tho
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• Nullified
    Nullified
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 397

The game is in favor of the attacker and it always should be.
    WC ID: 3654317

My facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Wargamer1000
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    sparta1566 wrote: »
    if you have a troop transport your sbs can live long enough to get to base

So you're basically suggesting a bomber with 10,000 damage per bomb?

• paul.kuntzjr
    paul.kuntzjr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1
    how do I get better aircraft? what do I need to up grade to get better aircraft?