bexaminer wrote: »
It's great to see and know that you are working on new stuff for the game. But I wonder if anyone is trying to fix any of the glitches the game still has. For one I'm still irritated about losing the D75V. I gathered all the pieces over time. When I got the very last piece I immediately headed back to my base. I cancelled a refit so I could put the D75V on a ship. When I went to select the weapon there was nothing there. I checked the drac building and then I saw that the entire weapon had been lost. Not only was I short 1 piece, but all the pieces were gone and it didn't even show that the weapon had been started. Now that's frustrating and it really made me mad. That is really disappointing. Still nothing from support either, a week after I notified them. Nothing at all. So do you think that before you move on to providing new things you would consider fixing some of the old problems?
SEA DRAGONS wrote: »
Ok is it me or does this raid feel like the fix is on? I mean my ships are in range and they don't fire...not until I've taken multiple hits and lose a ship or taken lots of damage(mind you the range on the turrents now is insanely long. I even did a 180 and was nowhere near the turrent and I'm still taking hits!!! This raid is nothing like the others at all. All my ships have dip&peacemaker mortars normally when the edge of the range circle reaches the target your ships will fire even in FvF battles, but now when u watch the circle to see range and once the circle gets there....nothing! not until you are just about in range for your rockets to fire and cannons if you have them. Even close up I noticed rockets and cannons won't fire(some of my ships have auto loaders I know how long it takes to reload)
I have BB and Levi's and I'm spending more time repairing than raiding. I understand bottom line Kixeye is a "business" and they are here to make money, trust me I get it, but this is not right I for one do not "coin" but I feel sorry for those or you that do I think you are being cheated and the prizes to me are not really worth it. I remember the 1st raids and if you won u got the HH or some other awesome ship, but later they made them available to everyone...not fair to the ppl who spent hours playing the game to win the ships only to have kixeye turn around and give them to everyone. I got the feeling that this will happen again ppl are spending hours playing to win the new sub and in a month or so it will be on the list for research and building...not right kixeye. You got a great game here kixeye make it fair and right.
nitro215 wrote: »
Same thing the outer ring shows the Dracs are within range and my ships don't fire.
Devildawg wrote: »
Hey here's an idea. Stop with the new upgrades for ships and fix the things that have been driving us all crazy. Make it to where we can chat in full screen mode, removing the banned players bases and if some players don't like the friendly bubbles then that's their fault. If you can coin bubbles then there is no difference. Also bring back the salvage raids. The base raids are terrible and it seems the same people are always winning.
James Ewing III wrote: »
I'd like to respond to the different highlighted areas of this rant.
1. Chatting in Full Screen Mode - This has been talked about more times then Carter has pills. ITS AN ADOBE PROBLEM NOT KIXEYE'S ISSUE. Now that I have your attention with that. Adobe Flash has limitations in it to help make it more secure when used for Flash Games. One of those limitations is chatting in full screen. If you want to chat in full screen petition Adobe to remove this limitation or get BP Browser.
2. Removing Banned Player Bases - This already happens every 30days of no activity. This also works for inactive bases.
3. Friendly Bubbles - They have addressed this issue, now it takes 5 buddy attacks for your 1hr bubble. Buddy Bubbles are annoying, but necessary as well. If the bubble mechanic was not in the game, then players would abuse the system targeting players they don't like & attacking until that player quit. It happens, now, but b/c of bubbles they don't quit immediately meaning you now have a farm that sticks around for a couple of months versus a one time hit.
4. Bring back salvage raids - These were fun, but at the same time monotonous & boring. Not to mention the fact that there are usually less salvages & everyone + their grandmother is hitting them so in an active sector there are usually no salvages, & you have players checking bookmarks of where groups of salvages at a level they want spawn. Oh, & you have to bank the resources you collect to get credit/points for the salvage...so low level players with small fleets = small points high level players with large fleets = large points. This also leads into #5 on this list.
5. The Base raids are terrible & the same people are always winning - These two go hand in hand. You are correct, if your comparing past raids with each other. The same players are the ones that kept winning, the cc'ers, & high level players who've been around for awhile & have good high level fleets keep winning the grand prize. What you are wrong on is that there are new players that won the hull b/c everyone has a chance if they are able to put in enough effort. Same with the quota prizes. You had on average 16 players per sector winning the hull vs just 4. There were a couple of rare sectors (sector 1) that had over 100 people win the hull. I also enjoyed the multiplier as well since it really helped out when I couldn't play do to family obligations & work. The only downside to this raid was the amount of gutted level 25 & 28 bases though it was my own fault for only having one fleet ready that could clean them up. Next raid I plan on having several fleets that can take out just the platforms so I can gain points by cleaning up the gutted bases in my sector. Thats an easy 70-90k per base.
Please KIXEYE you must hurry, I can see it now, wives and girlfriends around the world are planning "dates" and "snuggle" time. Please save us from our significant others.