you are lying about banning cheaters!!

Shah Ram
Shah Ram
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 102
edited 21 Feb 2012, 3:47AM
this guy named Ioannis (1709417) lvl 26

this guy is annoying me he's 24/7 online,after his attacks he goes to Dp immediatly without any damage in his base,this has been going on for more than a week

i've reported him 8 days ago,did it couple of days after that,did it again 2 days ago still he's on his cheats and stupidity

i can't play this game with cheaters annoying me and u just sit there not looking at my reports and check him out..

i know this post is not legal well if u could take his cheats take this too what's a big deal!

i don't know this game worth playing if 8 days is not enough for checking and banning 100% cheater
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    if you reported him, you just have to wait for the outcome of the investigation....
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Shah Ram
    Shah Ram
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 102
    stvie wonder would ban him without the need of investigations just by doing physical examination

8 days still no response wtf!!sounds like he's cheating all of ya
  • DevilDog1775
    DevilDog1775
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 17
    I have a guy (Michael 127445) that is using cheat software that keeps him on line for 24 hours a day. When I first reported him, the knocked him off line and emailed me. Someone else must have been watching him and attacked before I got a chance to. I have since reported him 5 or 6 times over the last two weeks and support is not even sending me a courtesy email. I guess I may have to quit this game and delete my account.

I really do not mind if I am attacked. Each time I figure out a way to make my base stronger. Besides that is a part of the game. I am level 27 and ready to quit unless something is done.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' **** body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like victory.
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    Please report cheaters via the support form, if you have already sent a form, please be patient as Kixeye has a backlog of support issues to deal with
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    Just because you think someone is cheating doesn't mean they are cheating. All reports are investigated, but Support are extremely busy and will get to your report as quickly as they can.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
This discussion has been closed.