Help with getting support

DevilDog1775
DevilDog1775
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 17
edited 20 Feb 2012, 6:24PM
I have put in several tickets regarding a player that is cheatin and is ALWAYS on line. I do not mind being attacked as it actually helps me build my base with better defenses but I would also like to be able to counter attack people that attack me. Support is not helping me out at all with this problem. I enjoy this game but I will be deleting my account if I cannot get any help regarding this matter. Anyone have any advise?
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' **** body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like victory.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    I have put in several tickets regarding a player that is cheatin and is ALWAYS on line. I do not mind being attacked as it actually helps me build my base with better defenses but I would also like to be able to counter attack people that attack me. Support is not helping me out at all with this problem. I enjoy this game but I will be deleting my account if I cannot get any help regarding this matter. Anyone have any advise?

send a report ticket. if they say he's not cheating, he's not cheating.
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• DevilDog1775
    DevilDog1775
    Greenhorn
    LarsB wrote: »
    send a report ticket. if they say he's not cheating, he's not cheating.

LarsB- I have sent several support tickets over the last few weeks. Only one of the was responded to. I have NO doubt that he is cheating. I have gotten up in the middle of the night, been up early in the morning, checked all thru the day and late at night. He is always there. You know that if you don't click on something every few minutes, you get logged off. If I get up to pee and get a soda, by the time I get back I am logged off.

I would at least like a response from support telling me something, anything at all.

BTW LarsB- I love your help guides. They helped me to understand the game much quicker.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' **** body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like victory.
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    Please do not send in multiple support tickets for the same issue, it will slow the support process
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• DevilDog1775
    DevilDog1775
    Greenhorn
    Please do not send in multiple support tickets for the same issue, it will slow the support process

How long should I wait before sending another one in? It's been 3 weeks and the guy is still on line and I still have not got a response from support.
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    How long should I wait before sending another one in? It's been 3 weeks and the guy is still on line and I still have not got a response from support.

You send an email with the support ticket number. Not another support ticket
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• Shah Ram
    Shah Ram
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 102
    well i have the same problem he's online 24 \7 when i wake up go to work come back from work during the evening all night long **** i woke up that time from sleeping in front of the tv and checked my war room he was still online

he goes offline once like every couple of days and he'd be under DP that time with no damage in his base(probably to switch off his pc and take a rest lol)

moderators and admins should act quickly upon this stuff i'll quit the game too if it's like this forever i could wait a week or maybe two but no more