My "RUBI" is not working at all.

paulmh
paulmh
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
edited 20 Feb 2012, 3:13PM
Just went to get resources from an RF so I can get my CC to 5*s.
Sent in my 8 copter drones as usual to pick off troops and mortars. Targeted the first mortar and then turned RUBI on to tackle the troops and sent in a wave of Razers.
My drones did not fire 1 shot after turning RUBI on, they just flew into range of the nearest turret and hovered there taking full damage without returning fire. The razers did exactly the same so I had no choice but to end the battle.
This problem with RUBI is getting worse every day, all my troops, vehicles and aircraft are doing as they want and not responding to any input from me other than if I change target, they will turn for a split second then continue at their will normally returning to a suicide run.
My flash is up to date, as is everything else. Cache is clean, Firefox (ver11.0 beta 2nd update) all drivers, etc is up to date. XP service pack 3.5.
.Net 1 to 4. all latest updates.
Even my computer desk is clean(for a change).

This does need looking into and does explain to me why I can't go any further in the event, as this could of been happening and me not noticing, because I attack from 3 or 4 sides at a time.
User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
 [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    please sedn a support form. this is a known bug that's already being discussed here.
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• paulmh
    paulmh
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
    LarsB wrote: »
    please sedn a support form. this is a known bug that's already being discussed here.

how many reports do I send Lars, each time I send a report or post in the forum it gets worse.
    User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
     [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    then please stop reposting the same thing. Please read the forum announce, and please wait for an answer to your support ticket - thank you.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
This discussion has been closed.