No Rouge factions to fight in my war room.

vic_gatch
vic_gatch
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 108
edited 20 Feb 2012, 5:28AM
How come I don't have anymore rouge factions to fight in my war room? It started when I was still in level 26. I thought I just finished all the rouge factions that I can fight for level 26, so I waited until I reach level 27. I am now at level 27 and still no rouge factions to fight in my war room. The last rouge faction I fought, if I remember correctly, is at level 32. Please clarify... Thanks

My User ID: 1113717
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    level 32 is the highest available rogue faction base, and once the command center of those bases are destroyed they don't reappear. Unless we add in higher levels later on.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • vic_gatch
    vic_gatch
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 108
    level 32 is the highest available rogue faction base, and once the command center of those bases are destroyed they don't reappear. Unless we add in higher levels later on.

Thanks for the info. I hope you will be able to add higher levels of rouge factions soon.