Too many Paladins taking damage.

paulmh
paulmh
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
edited 19 Feb 2012, 2:54PM
I attacked lev18 in Red Storm. Due to my level, I can only send 8 Paladins at a time.
So when they are all destroyed, I return to base to find 8 damaged units.
But when I check the vehicle schedule, I find that I have 9 damaged Paladins in the queue for repair.
How is that possible?
I checked before my attack, as I always do, and none were damaged, no attacks on me when away attacking either.
I have more than enough resources for repairs as I coined up to fill my storage units a day ago and have plenty left.(2+mil metal, 800k oil left now)
I.D. in sig.
User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
 [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    screenshot the attack log, and the repair queue please. Then send them into use via our Support Form, thanks.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
    screenshot the attack log, and the repair queue please. Then send them into use via our Support Form, thanks.

They have been repaired now(not all but only 7 in queue)
    do you still want Attack Log??
    User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
     [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    if it happens again... then take the screenshots and report it please. I'll be keeping an eye out for it happening as well.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Evil Hamster
    Evil Hamster
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 1,049
    One of my paladins seems to always be damaged. I leave the game with one paladin repairing with 18 mins to go. Came back over an hour later and had a report one of my units is damaged. I click the start repairs button and look- that same paladin has 9 mins left to repair.. This has been going on since the event started. Of course I keep attacking the AI bases to get as far as I can so really can't ever get everything repaired.
    106 (born), 8, 169, 209, 274, 319, 419,  76(current)