game timing out

johny3
johny3
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 171
edited 18 Feb 2012, 5:10AM
a lot of users getting this right now. servers overloaded?

This webpage is not available
Comodo Dragon could not load the webpage because wc-fb-vip.sjc.kixeye.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Comodo Dragon as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out.
  • SEAL TEAM LEADER
    SEAL TEAM LEADER
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,258
    Im getting the same thing.

I tried to clear the chache and it dosent work.

EDIT: BP and other facebook games are working
    LvL 84 N00B |476
    Larry Timby
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 6
    Yes Im having same issue.
  • Britt
    Britt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 25
    Ditto for me too.
  • Nevetser
    Nevetser
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 275
    same, server overload i guess :D

everybody want to play red storm lawl

edit: allready up again, sweet and fast response from the dev team. I like that
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    was only down for less than 10 minutes, and all is fixed now.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
This discussion has been closed.