Loading Issues

marcstubbs
marcstubbs
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 16
edited 21 Feb 2012, 8:23AM
Anone else having issues loading the game up,keeps freezing on about 66%.Sometimes it does not even get that far
  • Ben Jones
    Ben Jones
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 680
    Yeah I am too. The game was absolutly fine this morning (loaded fast etc) Now it loads at a snails pace. I also completely destroyed the level 23 base in the Red Storm operation. It then instantly repaired itself so I have to destroy the whole thing again.
    BYM
    User ID-327
    Level 45

War Commander
    User ID-120
    Level 32
  • redrobbie
    redrobbie
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 9
    Come on Kixeye.....over an hour now and I still cant get on...whats going on?
    #
  • marcstubbs
    marcstubbs
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 16
    Lets have some sort of reply,like your aware of it at least.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    Loading fine for me, can you clear your cache and try again please.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Ben Jones
    Ben Jones
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 680
    Seems to be ok now. Wonder what caused it? Only WC wouldn't load, the internet was working normal as ever.
    BYM
    User ID-327
    Level 45

War Commander
    User ID-120
    Level 32
  • 0uchie
    0uchie
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 44
    I always have these loading issues. I have not been able to play WC on this laptop for 2 days now. Started right after the update, since then I have been deleting cookies, etc. I am using google chrome so i click a thing in the top left saying that it does not work. A screenshot of this:

help.png
    Is trying to feed his bears. Sorry If I eat your resources.
  • Sriken Orauba
    Sriken Orauba
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 186
    I have the same issue as 0uchie.

Browser: Google Chrome v17.0.963.56
    Operating System: Mac OS X v10.6.8 (Snow Leopard)
    War Commander User ID: 320304
    ==========================
    Proud member of Vendetta East
    ==========================
    Overworld :worker:: Level 56+ | Inferno :spurtz:: Level 39
    Fomor 6.3 Drull 6.3 Gorgo 1 :( Korath 6.3 Krallen 5
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    have you tried in another browser?
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • 0uchie
    0uchie
    Potential Threat
    Yes, Internet Explorer loads into the game and then tells me to "reconnect." I can actually type to other people using IE, but it will not let me play.

Edit: I won't be able to finish this event because of this. I got through 20 waves last night while at my dad's house, I even unchecked TLS 1.0 and rechecked it to see if it would help etc. Didn't do anything D:.
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    Can you try disabling the secure browsing option in FB and try loading the game
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• 0uchie
    0uchie
    Potential Threat
    Just tried that: still the same things come up, but with this message above, as a warning:

"Insecure Content Warning
    You are currently viewing Facebook via HTTPS, but not all of your traffic is currently secured. To fully secure your connection, and avoid your browser's Mixed Content Warnings, please enable Secure Browsing."
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    Are you using the http address?
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• 0uchie
    0uchie
    Potential Threat
    oh, without using the http address, it doesn't fix anything.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    erm, no that can't be right . You need to disable the secure browsing whilst on facebook, then click this link:
    http://www.facebook.com/

then go to the game - does that allow you into the game?
  • 0uchie
    0uchie
    Potential Threat
    Does the same exact thing, but doesn't give that type of explanation as in the screenshot anymore.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    well we know it isn't your account, as you could play elsewhere. So it is either your computer, router (if you have one) or modem. Something is blocking access, and I'm not sure what.

All i can suggest is to clear your cache, uninstall flash and restart your computer. then return to the game page and install flash when requested.
  • Fairalien
    Fairalien
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 42
    Im having the same problems too as Ouchie..after 100% loading screen appear to be blank white, but with friend's bar loaded at below..i had tried to clear cache and using different browsers, and tried to plugin earphone as well lol..but it doesn't help at all..can Kixeye help me in this problem? FYI, there is no comma at my ID number..

Browser: Mozzila Fox (Latest version)
    Operating System: Window 7
    War Commander User ID: 1124172
    “Every limit is breakable with passion and faith”
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Please see the Loading Issues FAQ and the Adjusting Flash Settings FAQ.
  • Fairalien
    Fairalien
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 42
    thanks for the fast reply..i had followed each posible way according to the FAQ and had adjust my flash setting several times and did sent 2 emails to support forum already..but the problem still persist, i have no problem loading pirate and BYM..is there any posibility that my WC account has some error?
    “Every limit is breakable with passion and faith”
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Fairalien wrote: »
    thanks for the fast reply..i had followed each posible way according to the FAQ and had adjust my flash setting several times and did sent 2 emails to support forum already..but the problem still persist, i have no problem loading pirate and BYM..is there any posibility that my WC account has some error?

it is possible, please report this issue to us via our Support Form and we'll look into it. When you do contact us can you confirm when you first started playing the game as well please.