constant attack

crayonbender
crayonbender
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 4
edited 20 Feb 2012, 7:19AM
hey every day my base gets wiped out completely every wall building etc etc etc im 22 and i have to work every day so i am never on when i get attacked and cant repair in enough time before the next person attacks suggestions?
  • crayonbender
    crayonbender
    Greenhorn
    oh and i am not attacking anyone nor have i in over 3 weeks so its just idiot on other ppl to do this
  • Drako2k0
    Drako2k0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,320
    People attack for many reasons. Some do it for resources, so if you think that's the problem, guard your resources. Others punish weak bases (me). So you might wanna take a look at LarsB's base building guide to help you build a stronger base. and still others bully the warroom as a show of power (me again). Once again, a strong base layout will prevent this, but it won't stop everyone from attacking you. And Finally some people (mostly coiners cause they can buy instant repairs) just attack for the sake of attacking with no real motive and suicide all their units on your defense till they finally give out. There is no defense from these guys, but once again a strong base layout can slow them down.

-Hope this helped.

P.S. You can find a Link to the base building guide in LarsB's signature, just find any one of his posts on this forum.
    WC User ID: 799779
    Favorite Units: Elite Warhawk (Level 8) - Elite Gatling Truck (Level 8) - Elite Hellfire Tank (Level 8)
    Gun Turrets - Level 10 X8
    Mortar Turrets - Level 10 X6
    Bunkers - Level 5/Level 5
    We plan to add the ability to customize your base and units: more defensive turret options, adding customizations to platoons, and creating new units that are 100% customizable.
  • Teisei
    Teisei
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 8
    "punish".... or your just a troll being a ****.

but yah im having the same problem... some troll just keeps wiping my base over and over... and i cant do any thing cuz all the resources i just build up get lost + some.... so i pretty much have no resources now.
  • nqt230
    nqt230
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1
    I am also having the same problem and I also can't improve because some idiot keeps destroying my base so I have no resources to upgrade. I wish I could send truces or block people so they can't attack you.
  • playerzs_27
    playerzs_27
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 2
    something's not right with Operation Red Storm, i'd already destroyed base lvl17...
    should be in base lvl18 now, what happen is,,, i get back again on lvl17...
    what is this... UNFAIR =(

why this happen... please check this problem sir... my User ID: 1953201
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    something's not right with Operation Red Storm, i'd already destroyed base lvl17...

did you return to your base after defeating it?
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Teisei
    Teisei
    Greenhorn
    wow... the post that has nothing to do with this thread gets answered and the rest of us are left with a base in constant rubble. >.>
  • andrew d
    andrew d
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 832
    Nah, not having it. No one is being a troll or a ****. The reason why they are attacking and wiping your base constantly is BECAUSE THEY CAN.
    Remember this is a war game. anyone who would not constantly attack a base 24/7 where it is possible, is not typical of a WC player. Any WC player worth their salt will attack for many reasons, and given the chance, will do this a hundred times a day if the rules allowed. You may have a weak base or lots of resources or both. Or they may want to attack you just for the sake of it and destroy one or 2 buildings, probing for a weakness if your base is good, until they find it. Anyroadup, don't kid yourself, stop complaining, and do what any moany moaner would do....join an alliance and get some protection from the big boy bigheads like the piece of flotsam you are.
  • crayonbender
    crayonbender
    Greenhorn

wow wrong forum
  • crayonbender
    crayonbender
    Greenhorn
    andrew d wrote: »
    Nah, not having it. No one is being a troll or a ****. The reason why they are attacking and wiping your base constantly is BECAUSE THEY CAN.
    Remember this is a war game. anyone who would not constantly attack a base 24/7 where it is possible, is not typical of a WC player. Any WC player worth their salt will attack for many reasons, and given the chance, will do this a hundred times a day if the rules allowed. You may have a weak base or lots of resources or both. Or they may want to attack you just for the sake of it and destroy one or 2 buildings, probing for a weakness if your base is good, until they find it. Anyroadup, don't kid yourself, stop complaining, and do what any moany moaner would do....join an alliance and get some protection from the big boy bigheads like the piece of flotsam you are.

and its douchebags like you that ruin online gaming, im a hardcore gamer not in this game but in another and with that i can tell you that youre dumbass behavior is uncalled for and its that kind of mentality that hackers use, you are no better than them and you should not be allowed on the internet. As for my main article like i said i have a job and a life so i cant stick around jacking off to ron jeremy all day like you **** while playing WC and picking on people with real lives. Get a job, get a life if you don't have either yet and if you do, and im stressing the if, stop beind such a tool and actually help people as opposed to trying to break them down all the time
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
    andrew d wrote: »

May I just add LOL
    User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
     [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    and its douchebags like you that ruin online gaming, im a hardcore gamer not in this game but in another and with that i can tell you that youre dumbass behavior is uncalled for and its that kind of mentality that hackers use, you are no better than them and you should not be allowed on the internet. As for my main article like i said i have a job and a life so i cant stick around jacking off to ron jeremy all day like you **** while playing WC and picking on people with real lives. Get a job, get a life if you don't have either yet and if you do, and im stressing the if, stop beind such a tool and actually help people as opposed to trying to break them down all the time

really, a hardcore gamer. then you understand this is a war game and the only way to stop this is too improve your base, retaliate and beef up your attacking forces.
    User I.D. 1528381

• Drako2k0
    Drako2k0
    Incursion Leader
    Teisei wrote: »
    "punish".... or your just a troll being a ****.

but yah im having the same problem... some troll just keeps wiping my base over and over... and i cant do any thing cuz all the resources i just build up get lost + some.... so i pretty much have no resources now.

I say punish because generally I don't go out of my way to attack first. I troll my rivals as a show of power, but I punish weak bases. Meaning if your layout is Laughable, it's too much of a temptation to not leave it alone.
    Favorite Units: Elite Warhawk (Level 8) - Elite Gatling Truck (Level 8) - Elite Hellfire Tank (Level 8)
    We plan to add the ability to customize your base and units: more defensive turret options, adding customizations to platoons, and creating new units that are 100% customizable.
  • Drako2k0
    Drako2k0
    Incursion Leader

I attempted to help you, but this kind of reaction is also unbecoming. Remember this is the internet, there are worse people out here than AndrewD. And this life that you speak of. Are you implying that you(who has enough time to cry over another's post instead of taking advice given or actually playing the game with your free time) have more of a life than us(who are taking the time to answer your thread and ultimately help you improve your experiance)? It's funny how a person on the internet, with no knowledge of anyone else's personal life, who doesn't know anyone personally, can act like they know how they spend their days, that they don't do anything more unproductive as yourself. sorry but it's THAT arrogance which makes a real douchebag. I don't like trolls as much as the next person, but don't PRESUME to know anything about anyone in the slightest.
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    I attempted to help you, but this kind of reaction is also unbecoming. Remember this is the internet, there are worse people out here than AndrewD. And this life that you speak of. Are you implying that you(who has enough time to cry over another's post instead of taking advice given or actually playing the game with your free time) have more of a life than us(who are taking the time to answer your thread and ultimately help you improve your experiance)? It's funny how a person on the internet, with no knowledge of anyone else's personal life, who doesn't know anyone personally, can act like they know how they spend their days, that they don't do anything more unproductive as yourself. sorry but it's THAT arrogance which makes a real douchebag. I don't like trolls as much as the next person, but don't PRESUME to know anything about anyone in the slightest.

very well said. "crayonbender" was looking in a mirror when he thought about douchebags lol
    User I.D. 1528381

• andrew d
    andrew d
    Strike-force Captain

I have a job. If you're such a hardcore gamer, why cry like a baby just because you are being attacked all the time?

You say you haven't attacked much lately so you are wondering why you're getting picked on, are you? Awwww.....did the little hardcore gamer wet himself?

I AM trying to help you, and my original post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, in the style of a superior commander telling his troops to man up. look at my last sentence on the previous post...does not the reference to flotsam etc tell you it was in that idiom?

You must get on the floor NOW, give me a hundred press-ups, boy, here's some help......while you're in DP, hatch your best attack plan, look for the weaknesses in your opponent's base, then when your units are repaired, HIT THEM WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

Please, don't give me that "I didn't attack anyone" BULLCRAP.

ATTACK them!!!!

Verstehen sie?
  • andrew d
    andrew d
    Strike-force Captain
    Mind you, having said all that, I take it back. Turns out you ARE a hardcore gamer. I spotted your name on the Farmville Leaderboard.

And I have it on good authority that your garden, in "Gardens Of Time", is an invincible 30th level supergarden.
  • Teisei
    Teisei
    Greenhorn
    you keep saying weak base.... but attack enough times with out repairing and eventually you will bring down the base... i cant be online all day repairing my base in between every 2 or 3 attacks.... as i said it takes him a few attacks to bring down my defenses.

and i even tryed spending all my resources so now he only gets 2k resources..... this person is just being a major ****.

they need to add some thing that makes it so the same person cant attack more then say 2 times a day...

and i agree with people ruining the game.... i play many games and a lot of PVP servers in the USA have a ton of people that camp out an area and chain kill some one till they log out or some how manage to get past them... then they just look for some one else to troll.
    "oh its a PVP server if you don't like it then go play some where else" ..... non-USA PVP servers do just find with out the trolls... and if some one bugs you it is nice to have the option to beat them down.... PVP doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to be a **** just cause there is a game element that makes it possible.

too bad this game doesn't allow you to pick a non-USA server so i could get away from you stupid american trolls.
  • andrew d
    andrew d
    Strike-force Captain
    Teisei wrote: »
    you keep saying weak base.... but attack enough times with out repairing and eventually you will bring down the base... i cant be online all day repairing my base in between every 2 or 3 attacks.... as i said it takes him a few attacks to bring down my defenses.

and i even tryed spending all my resources so now he only gets 2k resources..... this person is just being a major ****.

they need to add some thing that makes it so the same person cant attack more then say 2 times a day...

and i agree with people ruining the game.... i play many games and a lot of PVP servers in the USA have a ton of people that camp out an area and chain kill some one till they log out or some how manage to get past them... then they just look for some one else to troll.
    "oh its a PVP server if you don't like it then go play some where else" ..... non-USA PVP servers do just find with out the trolls... and if some one bugs you it is nice to have the option to beat them down.... PVP doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to be a **** just cause there is a game element that makes it possible.

too bad this game doesn't allow you to pick a non-USA server so i could get away from you stupid american trolls.

Sorry but I couldn't disagree more. Limit a player to 2 attacks a day? That's ridiculous. I had someone attack me 10 times in 24 hrs recently, but you don't see me whining about it all over the forums, I just went and wiped his base out in 3 attacks and took all his resources, THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO.

A player should be allowed to attack as many times as they wish and for whatever reason. It makes no difference whether they go for resources or just take out your Tech Ctre or tanks only. THIS IS A GAME. GEDDIT? A FREAKING WAR GAME.

I come from the UK, and I don't think that players from the US who attack constantly are trolls, they are DOING THEIR JOB!!!!!!

It's people like you who perpetuate this "Alliance" thing. You are the type of people who just will not get on with the game, you want to take revenge and punish someone JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU!! What on EARTH are you talking about, US PvP servers having a ton of people waiting to chain kill someone until they find someone else to troll? Man, you have a paranoid view on gaming don't you? Are you stalking them, or placing bugging software on thousands of home P.C.s? How the f*ck would YOU know? Does 2 plus 2 equal 5 in your book? Go on, run along now and hide behind the skirts of some "family orientated" Alliance and get some protection then.
  • Teisei
    Teisei
    Greenhorn
    you apparently have not played on an american PVP server... a lot of people litterly wait near the NPC that levels some one to what ever level the game requires for PVP and then they jump them and PK them... or they wait out side of a low lvl town.
    and they ether bank all there gear or if the game has gear that is not dropable on PK (most the time cash shop gear) they wear that... so that if a nice high level comes to try and chase them away they lose nothing... they respawn and come right back and attack some one else.

this isn't a RTS where i can click repair as soon as im attacked... it only repairs when i login.
    and sure i could attack and have done so a couple times but i get no wear near the amount of resources back that i lost... and then i also gotta repair my army.