Please STOP making threads on CHEATS !

IcenI 53
IcenI 53
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,644
edited 17 Jan 2012, 6:40AM
Please STOP making threads on cheats. Firstly, cheats I assume do read the forum and YOU are giving them the heads up. Secondly, YOU **** well know that there is Kixeye Support to report the suspected cheats here >>>

http://support.kixeye.com/mail/

Lastly, they are **** annoying !
Old players don't know best !
  • Tyveris
    Tyveris
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 60
    Wait until your under the kosh from cheaters then make up a dozen reports with screenies and wait over a week before anything gets done and you cant mine (not that i do anyways), have to sit in perma-bubble because your base cant stand up to instantly created fleets with every available weapon/armour/special and let me know if your opinion changes.

*however i do agree with the giving them the heads-up part. But it still doesnt matter because they just create another account and use the same hack*

:P
  • IcenI 53
    IcenI 53
    Tyveris wrote: »
    Wait until your under the kosh from cheaters then make up a dozen reports with screenies and wait over a week before anything gets done and you cant mine (not that i do anyways), have to sit in perma-bubble because your base cant stand up to instantly created fleets with every available weapon/armour/special and let me know if your opinion changes.

*however i do agree with the giving them the heads-up part. But it still doesnt matter because they just create another account and use the same hack*

:P

Tyveris, our sector is crawling with these **** cheats actually !
  • Tyveris
    Tyveris
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 60
    Stefilm wrote: »
    Tyveris, our sector is crawling with these **** cheats actually !

then i take it all back!!..lol
  • IcenI 53
    IcenI 53
    Tyveris wrote: »
    then i take it all back!!..lol

They get on my TITanium, not only do they create a level32 base withing 48 hours, not content with that they set up 2 ! All level 10 everything, latest weapons and ships/fleets with everything in them.

In defence ofKixeye, they are doing the best they can and have responded to every report I have made with a ticket number within 2 days. They will NOT for obvious reasons (shame I think), give you the outscome of any investigation.

Kixeye, I say this, if they are indeed CHEATS, that means thier Facebook account is also a duff, so I dont see the problem in letting the people that report the suspected cheats the outcome of the investigation for example cheat or genuine player???
  • hookem
    hookem
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 167
    I have gone down the ticket path, i could spend all my time filling in tickets, I am not here to do that and giving the hackers warning? you think they care, they are screamed at in the game.

I am no longer interested in the hackers they are irrelevant they have won, the time our time that is abused and kixeyes failure is my concern now, the game I fear is doomed as is my investment in time and coins.
  • IcenI 53
    IcenI 53
    hookem wrote: »
    I have gone down the ticket path, i could spend all my time filling in tickets, I am not here to do that and giving the hackers warning? you think they care, they are screamed at in the game.

I am no longer interested in the hackers they are irrelevant they have won, the time our time that is abused and kixeyes failure is my concern now, the game I fear is doomed as is my investment in time and coins.

I dissagree with you on that hookem, I have reported these **** hackers and they have been busted, the bonus being thier bases still remain and they are GREAT farms, you can hit them, take the resources all day long with the knowledge thier cheating tactics will no longer be able to level your base.
  • Kathy L
    Kathy L
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 121
    "Please STOP making threads on CHEATS !" as the topic and all so you could talk about cheats yourself?

Dude.... *shakes head*
  • hookem
    hookem
    Minor Nuisance
    We both want the same thing, I see a hacker everyday now, the last 2 days in excess of a dozen. it is visibly and demonstrably worse. Gathering the evidence, filling in the ticket, hold on I pay to play a game not spend my time reporting scum.
  • IcenI 53
    IcenI 53
    Kathy L wrote: »
    "Please STOP making threads on CHEATS !" as the topic and all so you could talk about cheats yourself?

Dude.... *shakes head*

I am NOT reporting any cheats on a thread am I dumb ****, thats why I said use the Kixeye Support Form !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU
  • hookem
    hookem
    Minor Nuisance
    why abuse kathy is that truly necessary? is it possible as you share your view kathy has shared us, if anybody needs to be abused it is the hackers.
  • IcenI 53
    IcenI 53
    Apologies to Kathy, but she assumed wrongly and I agree hackers should be abused !
  • Kathy L
    Kathy L
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 121
    Stefilm wrote: »

And we need this NEW cheater thread why? You two been going at it, the same exact debate, in his original (Started by hookem‎, Today 04:05 AM) thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W6noAZn6vw&feature=related