Two for One

monoxide
monoxide
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1
edited 17 Jan 2012, 1:56AM
How is it possible for two different people to hit the same base at the same time.This happened to me and the times were exact from the other person who hit my base. How is this possible any ideas????
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    Please use the customer support form and they will assist you with this: http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • Chris_Wolfe
    Chris_Wolfe
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 425
    If you are basing this off the battle reports only, then it is very easy to do. Consistant chat between the tag team players on when they are going to be retreating from the base so the other player can attack at the exact moment the base is free.

How ever if they were attacking the base at the same time (which i didnt think was possible), then log a support ticket for kixeye to investigate
    If playing Battle Pirates taught me anything, it's:

You can please some people most of the time, and you can please most people some of the time, but you will never, ever be able to keep those bitchy little whiners who inhabit yours forums from having a cry about every single thing you ever do (or don't do).

*In my best old man voice* Kids these days have no idea how easy they have it. All these new fangled gadgets and no idea how to use it.