SUPRISE! Another Glitch!!

Rusty389
Rusty389
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 27
edited 16 Jan 2012, 10:00PM
What do you know, another glitch for the past hour! This organization does not know anything about software quality control. Oh yes, they call this BETA but yet they don't fix ALREADY EXISTING PROBLEMS. They just keep rolling out new, garbage junk!!

Come you sleazy SOB's.. if it was really BETA, you would be fixing EXISTING problems!! Don't lie to us and claim its BETA.

Oh BTW, anyone else notice how SLEAZY Kikeye is with fleets in the battle screen how one of them ALWAYS seems slow and does not respond as quick... yes, they put a delay in so your ship would be sunk and you would have to reenter battle after repairs! SLEAZY!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of crap.

I recommend EVERYONE, CALL each of their senior mangement (phone numbers on website) and complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 721
    I'm gonna call this one a whine for lack of a better word, even tough I've actually have noticed this before LMAO... But this is easily fixed just don't shift too fast between ships, if you do, almost always one will stay behind...
    Lou Seal wrote: »
    So, I see that square base, roll up and flatten it. Suddenly there's sector police everywhere, the noob is crying on coms and everyone's looking at me like I'm the bad guy? Shoulda built a better base.

I'm also not allowed back in that neighborhood.
    afroninja wrote: »
    I didn't think Man Tim could say anything more stupid, then what he normally post.. Today you have proved me wrong. Congrats. :D
    Rufi0 wrote: »
    "**** be loco"
  • inferno
    inferno
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 147
    And not once does he mention WHAT the problem is.
    Inferno of sector where ever.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 721
    inferno wrote: »
    And not once does he mention WHAT the problem is.

He did
    Rusty wrote: »
    What do you know, another glitch for the past hour! This organization does not know anything about software quality control. Oh yes, they call this BETA but yet they don't fix ALREADY EXISTING PROBLEMS. They just keep rolling out new, garbage junk!!

Come you sleazy SOB's.. if it was really BETA, you would be fixing EXISTING problems!! Don't lie to us and claim its BETA.

Oh BTW, anyone else notice how SLEAZY Kikeye is with fleets in the battle screen how one of them ALWAYS seems slow and does not respond as quick... yes, they put a delay in so your ship would be sunk and you would have to reenter battle after repairs! SLEAZY!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of crap.

I recommend EVERYONE, CALL each of their senior mangement (phone numbers on website) and complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lou Seal wrote: »
    So, I see that square base, roll up and flatten it. Suddenly there's sector police everywhere, the noob is crying on coms and everyone's looking at me like I'm the bad guy? Shoulda built a better base.

I'm also not allowed back in that neighborhood.
    afroninja wrote: »
    I didn't think Man Tim could say anything more stupid, then what he normally post.. Today you have proved me wrong. Congrats. :D
    Rufi0 wrote: »
    "**** be loco"
  • dracoon.74530.590
    dracoon.74530.590
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 527
    my dock is down... describe this more?? when our ship gets sunk there is an animation now?
    Lil_****
    level 80 
    i may talk a lot of crap, but i know how to bring the stain ;) 
    youtube channel- luedtke1010
This discussion has been closed.