2 fleet attacking 1 fleet at the same time?

Man Tim
Man Tim
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,372
edited 16 Jan 2012, 9:41PM
just found a glitch while me and my friend killing another fleet. both our wolfs attacked that levi fleet on the same time and both battle started! and after it is finished, both of us earned resource from that fleet! is this a glitch or bug or something?
BYM level: 46<47>48|ID: 11207746
WC level: 28<29>banned|ID: 183
BP level: 52<53>54|ID: 789488|Name: 1234567890|Sector: 442|
Raid Prizes won:
Everything except SS, HailC, and rocket reload thiny :rolleyes:
KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
eze wrote: »
The future scares the crap outta me o.O
  • Calaway049
    Calaway049
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 371
    Yeah, it's happened to me a couple of times. Let me guess, you were hooking a fleet coming out of a base battle?
    Hmm, I don't recall saying all those things, but that is SO what I would have said.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 721
    samething happened to me and my friend while attacking a base, we both went in at the same time and we both leveled it an got 25 mill each
    Lou Seal wrote: »
    So, I see that square base, roll up and flatten it. Suddenly there's sector police everywhere, the noob is crying on coms and everyone's looking at me like I'm the bad guy? Shoulda built a better base.

I'm also not allowed back in that neighborhood.
    afroninja wrote: »
    I didn't think Man Tim could say anything more stupid, then what he normally post.. Today you have proved me wrong. Congrats. :D
    Rufi0 wrote: »
    "**** be loco"