Draconian base weapon Discussion

lerick545
lerick545
Master Tactician
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,307
edited 17 Jan 2012, 12:51AM
what are your thoughts?

opss lol.jpg
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    i want defence cannon
    Decimate the Weak

    Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,372
    where is this?

    lol defense cannon is impossible to kill! your ff just get knocked of in max 1 min!
    BYM level: 46<47>48|ID: 11207746
    WC level: 28<29>banned|ID: 183
    BP level: 52<53>54|ID: 789488|Name: 1234567890|Sector: 442|
    Raid Prizes won:
    Everything except SS, HailC, and rocket reload thiny :rolleyes:
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
    eze wrote: »
    The future scares the crap outta me o.O
  • Joe Lauricella
    Joe Lauricella
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 228
    Looks like the drac bases are going to be a **** to get into.
    He whom Dies with the most toys wins..
  • Ian Smith
    Ian Smith
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 190
    some people appear to have them already have you seen all the posts about longer ranged howies
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    i bet this thread will get deleted
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

  • lerick545
    lerick545
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,307
    Looks like the drac bases are going to be a **** to get into.

    well i would guess that the higher lvl drac bases would be harder.
  • no one here
    no one here
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 76
    so why have weight if there for bases ???????
  • lerick545
    lerick545
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,307
    so why have weight if there for bases ???????

    im not sure i was wondering that myself. either way its only 1 ton.
  • RooneyRoobear
    RooneyRoobear
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 7
    A cannon with a damage rating of 3000!!!!!! 'kin hell. That looks like it will be a right bastard of a base to hit and the lower level players will have no chance of hitting them with any real damage.
  • no one here
    no one here
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 76
    they give all ready hailstorm for mortars at last raids so i think those are for defence misile and balistic just like hail for mortar but no is the mater of damage
  • Tyrannulet
    Tyrannulet
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 830
    I just want the 3000 damage cannon on every turret, Its got the same range as the SFB Assaults, want to pick them of one by one? Sure you'll run out of time, want to blitz?? DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,372
    Tyrannulet wrote: »
    I just want the 3000 damage cannon on every turret, Its got the same range as the SFB Assaults, want to pick them of one by one? Sure you'll run out of time, want to blitz?? DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

    lol yeah and plus -40% evasion of FF, they kills! if you got all turrets like that, no one will pass it unless they LBB all the turrets lol
    BYM level: 46<47>48|ID: 11207746
    WC level: 28<29>banned|ID: 183
    BP level: 52<53>54|ID: 789488|Name: 1234567890|Sector: 442|
    Raid Prizes won:
    Everything except SS, HailC, and rocket reload thiny :rolleyes:
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
    eze wrote: »
    The future scares the crap outta me o.O
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    Man Tim wrote: »
    lol yeah and plus -40% evasion of FF, they kills! if you got all turrets like that, no one will pass it unless they LBB all the turrets lol

    for this you would need to unbubble yourself 10 times
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

  • colin abraham
    colin abraham
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 107
    hmmm do drac bases bubble lol???
  • RebelSnake
    RebelSnake
    Tribune
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,130
    This cannon im guessing will be around 1 month to refit onto your turrets lol
    Level:52
    Alliance:Oblivion

  • Plunder Ye Booty
    Plunder Ye Booty
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 191
    lerick545 wrote: »
    what are your thoughts?

    opss lol.jpg
    deffense cannon last one is too far ranged. the cant out range mortars
  • McShivers
    McShivers
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,077
    lerick545 wrote: »
    what are your thoughts?

    opss lol.jpg

    Lol looks like you took my screen from the other thread :P
    Their headquarters and servers are in america. If you dont like it, dont play american made games. Enough said!
    [QUOTE=Kixeye CM
  • jeremiah78
    jeremiah78
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,426
    large bunker buster will be the only way to stop a base with them :)
  • lerick545
    lerick545
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,307
    McShivers wrote: »
    Lol looks like you took my screen from the other thread :P

    yes i did lol
  • McShivers
    McShivers
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,077
    lerick545 wrote: »
    yes i did lol

    Good man :D

    This is one of those repeat threads I dont mind, though im guessing it'll be locked too (I love my new sig because of that thread)
    Their headquarters and servers are in america. If you dont like it, dont play american made games. Enough said!
    [QUOTE=Kixeye CM
  • lerick545
    lerick545
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,307
    McShivers wrote: »
    Good man :D

    This is one of those repeat threads I dont mind, though im guessing it'll be locked too (I love my new sig because of that thread)

    lol yea i was going to do same thing but the thread was locked before i could lol

    i hope they release some info its been so **** long waiting for this to happen.
  • McShivers
    McShivers
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,077
    lerick545 wrote: »
    lol yea i was going to do same thing but the thread was locked before i could lol

    i hope they release some info its been so **** long waiting for this to happen.

    My guess is somethings coming out near/during/after the Super Bowl. Either just working on drac base assaults, or a Revenge Raid series of stuff we can earn in quota, anything

    As they said, not meant to see it, -yet-
    I for one can't wait, whatever it is, looks awesome.
    Their headquarters and servers are in america. If you dont like it, dont play american made games. Enough said!
    [QUOTE=Kixeye CM
  • NuclearFallout
    NuclearFallout
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 8,431
    lerick545 wrote: »
    what are your thoughts?

    opss lol.jpg
    that one defense cannon is over powered
    seriously you could just have all of those and keep the enemy out
    "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men."
    - John F Kennedy 

    "If you're explaining, you're losing"
    Ronald Reagan

    No I'm not a moderator
  • McShivers
    McShivers
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,077
    that one defense cannon is over powered
    seriously you could just have all of those and keep the enemy out

    Drac bases aren't meant to be bumrushed (if this is an "assault the drac bases" sort of new thing). It'll balance and force people to kite as well as choose proper weapons, armor, and specials.

    It's not even out, let alone finalized. Nothing in this game is finalized yet.
    Their headquarters and servers are in america. If you dont like it, dont play american made games. Enough said!
    [QUOTE=Kixeye CM
  • cola18
    cola18
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 198
    Guys, the new tech is not released yet and we're already crying to nerf it?
    Target wrote: »
    There's an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building block of our universe. If I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem.
    The R. wrote: »
    Are you Schrodinger's cat?
  • Dreadnaught-Alpha
    Dreadnaught-Alpha
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 480
    cola18 wrote: »
    Guys, the new tech is not released yet and we're already crying to nerf it?

    I know right? They have boosted Ballistics range, Boosted Missile Range, they will probably boost mortar range
    Dreadnaught-Alpha
    Sector 24
    Level 26
    Friends: most people in 24
    User ID: 1312048
    Your amount of skill in-game is inversely proportional to the amount of skill you claim to have in the forums.
  • Kenny Lashley
    Kenny Lashley
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 127
    lol drac bases are a bich saw one years ago
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,633
    they mays well give it us since they made vm guns useless
    image
  • mathuria.1
    mathuria.1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 27
    im going after siege mortars and engine 3 if i wanna get in those
  • inferno
    inferno
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 147
    Well we're think that Drac bases are going to mirrior our bases kayout. Now anyone that played BYM knows thats not the case and the towers are spread around instead of being clumped together. Will they do the same thing with the drac bases....who knows
    Inferno of sector where ever.
This discussion has been closed.