I'm wondering how this is POSSIBLE?

Tye
Tye
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18
edited 13 Jan 2012, 11:03PM
This is about Mining and Drac Fleets.

In the last week or so I have noticed when sitting on a mine with My FF/Lev fleet I get attacked more then I'd like to. Me and my Room mate sat on the two same leveled mines and they were level 9 Energy. He had full Lev Fleet. With in 1hrs time I got attacked by the Drac's 3 times he said he only got hit once in the 1hrs time. Now if I put my Lev fleet on the mine I get attack less. This just doesn't make no sense to me at all.

Like today I was sitting on a level 8 ZYN my FF/Lev fleet got attacked by the Drac Fleet so I sent it home and put my Lev fleet on it in stead like 5mins later that Lev fleet got attacked by the Drac fleet now how is that possible??????? I thought there was a limit on when the drac fleet came out. My fleet was the only one to get hit. I get attacked about 5times in 1hrs time when my FF/Lev fleet is mining.
  • dude26212
    dude26212
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 668
    if they had a obvious and predictable pattern to when they come out people could use it to their advantage so its basicly random
  • kingj0n
    kingj0n
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,429
    Sometimes this happens to me too. My solution was to stop mining and get bases instead. D:

Some mines are just more desirable to the dracs..
  • WarAngel
    WarAngel
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 917
    um i think ur captain of the levis pizzed them off
    [QUOTE]GeneralYuri,Death: Take my hand..,Me: No! I know that if I touch you I'll die!,Death: OMG you're so smart! High Five!,*Me High-Fives*
    Death: Dumbass..[/QUOTE]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]C.O.D & Road Crew & UBC won alot of raids boo hoo to the noobs who didn;t not my fault u don;t got the time and $ to win :)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFFF00"][CENTER]We want the Dry Dock NOW! [url]http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/[/url] We need YOU! The game needs YOU![/CENTER][/COLOR] Id 225208 BP  id 21350 WC