Wiked Klown
Wiked Klown
Master Tactician
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,171
edited 13 Jan 2012, 6:16PM
ok my review so far of hh1 changes are as following

1.THANK GOD I CAN FINALLY TURN AROUND WITHOUT THRUSTER BEING MANDITORY
2.ya more armor more repair time woot :P
3.-20 evade nice but battleship has 0 evade and 3 special slots but better than -40
4. ive spent hours repairing the 1k life bonus and got hours ahead of me
5. docks need weight increase and shipyard need ability to refit/build 2 ships (i got a ton of thrusters to take off)
6.they need 3 special slots with the massive ammount of specials being released
7. more to come
BP id#550090     LVL 97
WC id#341900    LVL 32 (retired)
VC id#14874        LVL 26 (beta tester)(retired)
 **Leader of the Godz and ruler of sector 402**
147 hackers banned and rising
  • Paul Preece
    Paul Preece
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 540
    See more details on the updated Hammerhead A & B here: http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/156109-Battle-Pirates-Update-13th-Jan

The Hammerheads A & B will appear with slight damage due to their max health being increased by 1000. They have not taken 'damage' they just need to be repaired up to the new max health level. Their max weight has also been improved slightly to account for their increased armor.
    Paul Preece
    KIXEYE co-founder / Battle Pirates creator / tear drinker
    Please KIXEYE you must hurry, I can see it now, wives and girlfriends around the world are planning "dates" and "snuggle" time. Please save us from our significant others.
  • darthcaedus
    darthcaedus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 48
    every time something new comes out (adv lab tech) most people want to refit something, if not every thing. i do argee that a refit should be able to take place while shipconstruction takes place, but not two refits or two constructions. on the same level i think we should beable to upgrade turret platforms and set turrets whilst still upgrading some other building, but again, not two turrets and not two upgrades. and yes, i agree, waiting 18 days to build one of these, it would be nice if it had three specials, its ridiculous only the SW has three. you'd think one of these massive ships would have room for one more, hammer would have been better with 3 specials and 5 weapon slots
  • GIZMO
    GIZMO
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 206
    well im thinking it was delayed because all the cry babies with HH A or B whined so much they beefed up the exsisting hammer heads for poor little guys hahahaha cant play unless they got better stuff then others lol
  • Wiked Klown
    Wiked Klown
    Master Tactician
    every time something new comes out (adv lab tech) most people want to refit something, if not every thing. i do argee that a refit should be able to take place while shipconstruction takes place, but not two refits or two constructions. on the same level i think we should beable to upgrade turret platforms and set turrets whilst still upgrading some other building, but again, not two turrets and not two upgrades. and yes, i agree, waiting 18 days to build one of these, it would be nice if it had three specials, its ridiculous only the SW has three. you'd think one of these massive ships would have room for one more, hammer would have been better with 3 specials and 5 weapon slots

the only dif in refit/build is the 1 day to build hull and sometimes its acually faster to just make a new 1 than refit cuz taking items off has a time also
    BP id#550090     LVL 97
  • Wiked Klown
    Wiked Klown
    Master Tactician
    See more details on the updated Hammerhead A & B here: http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/156109-Battle-Pirates-Update-13th-Jan

The Hammerheads A & B will appear with slight damage due to their max health being increased by 1000. They have not taken 'damage' they just need to be repaired up to the new max health level. Their max weight has also been improved slightly to account for their increased armor.
    what about docks? to account for the heavyer hh now?
    BP id#550090     LVL 97
  • darthcaedus
    darthcaedus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 48
    thats only true if you arent adding armor. if you refit something with du4 then its less than a day to change weapons and specials, but if im changeing a titanium 4 levi to du4, its one day per pannel plus weapons and specials, so it would be nice to beable to refit and build at the same time
  • Rufi0
    Rufi0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 1,270
    wow. such great buffs to the HH A/B. im glad they decided a diff paint job would not be a sufficient prize for the revenge raids. bonus armour/turn speed seems to be a fairer prize, rather than an exclusive hull.
    User ID is: 152094. Windows 7. Flash 11.3.31.230. Google Chrome
    VIDEOS >> http://www.youtube.com/user/Rufi054