BUG! Base destroyed no log written.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 29
edited 13 Jan 2012, 10:11PM
What happened to the bug report board? Since I can't find a place to report this bug I'll post it here.

So I logged in after being off line for a few hours to find my base destroyed. No big deal happens all the time but when I went to the battle log to see who the culprit was the last entry showed from 21 hours in the past. Now, that time the damage wasn't as bad as this and I had already repaired, did some upgrades, built a new ship, all of which are still there, but there was no record written of the last person to trash my base. Would like to know who the guilty party was so I can go pay them a visit maybe.

In any case the log wasn't written, this is a bug and should be fixed.
BYM User Id: 1279973
BP User Id: 2651902

Report bugs to Kixeye here: http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • Jebus
    Jebus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 760
    I have had that happen also, was attacked 3 times while offline ( easy to tell by the dmg to my base ) looked in battle logs still have no idea who did it
                                                                                                               JEBUS LvL 60           
                                                                                                       THUG LIFE OUTLAWZ            
                                                                        Make ya famous : http://www.youtube.com/JebusDaPirate      
  • Animal83
    Animal83
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 41
    i lost my base it was leveld completly not a wall standing and no battle log.. just the repair notification
  • tw3nty0n3
    tw3nty0n3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 10
    This just happened to me as well. The logs were written of when the user attacked my guarding fleets but nothing about the base attack.

I'm super curious to see what they used since 5ff's with du4's have a hard time getting in..so strange.
  • redhog12
    redhog12
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 5
    ME TOO! No battle log shown just a repair notice and a 1 day 12 hr bubble and my base was leveled. And it is hard to get into mine. Some one is drinkin the hack juice!
  • Graeme Gold
    Graeme Gold
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 172
    redhog12 wrote: »
    ME TOO! No battle log shown just a repair notice and a 1 day 12 hr bubble and my base was leveled. And it is hard to get into mine. Some one is drinkin the hack juice!

was wondering when someone was going to say hack lol

and i also not got mine show up but im the other way round i was the attacker :p
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    same...wnated to know the coords of the attacker
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

• Kevin Townsend
    Kevin Townsend
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1
    Same Here it had to have just happened. My user ID is 2774760 Currently in sector 175. My base was just completely destroyed and there is no log of anything happening at all.
  • Tag32
    Tag32
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,714
    I was hit 4 times (so far) today, I now even have a 17 hour bubble... and nothing in the battle log about my base.. As with others, the fleet battles show up, just not the base info..

User ID 1921897

Revenge will be served extra cold today
    If your not paying for what you use, your not the customer.... your the product.
  • Randall_D
    Randall_D
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 57
    Same here.....logged on to find the new HH hull and dredge....and my base leveled....but nothing in th log as to who hit me....wth....another bug kixeye, really!!!!
    "Give the Beard a tug....and see what happens next...!"
    NAME: Redbeard_1
    USER ID: 1130397
    ALLIANCE: not anymore...lol
    BP's SECTOR: where i am
    LVL: 37 (since reset) :cool: Winner:RR1, BI1, BI3, BI4 & BI6
  • AFK
    AFK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 182
    +1 i wasn't destroyed but had a building rocketed and i have no clue who did it.
    AFK Hunter of 400
  • Alia
    Alia
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 47
    You will get a faster response by filling out a support form (can be found at the bottom of all forum pages under the contact us link) Or go here http://support.kixeye.com/mail/ takes the mods a while to filter through posts to find your technical issue threads so this is much faster.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]MrsX[/I][/B] Free golf course anyone???? :p[/FONT]
  • Beau1479
    Beau1479
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 16
    Its not a bug it is from hackers cause Kixeye can't see them