Fleet battles a thing of the past..

WhenEvilComes
WhenEvilComes
Master Tactician
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,238
edited 13 Jan 2012, 7:26PM
what was my favorite mode of the game... now ruined....Thanks again Kixeye for the new missile specials.. now Fleet battles are pretty much a thing of the past with everyone coining these specials... Way to go! hell i guess ill scrap all my fleets except my base fleets... I refuse to put that special on my fleets.. just to be competitve in a fleet battle every ship that was good for FVF from SW's down is now obsolete. other specials also..

• trojan66
    trojan66
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 3,252
    take a HB3 Al3 Engine 3 Sw and swap out the AL for Ra problem solved, no fleet that can outrun a sw will do enough damage before its cornered, and any other fleet that cant outrun a sw wont do enough damage to kill a fleet of them without having a larger repair bill problem solved
    :)
  • WhenEvilComes
    WhenEvilComes
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,238
    lol I have HH fleet killers loaded with drac assualt missiles... all the RA3 in the world wont help you..... if I put the SFB on there you wont ever get in range with thuds before 3 of your ships are gone I have layerd 3 on my boats so when your other 2 ships do get into range.. you will be toast and will barley make a dent.