A mistake or a glitch?

Shonaldo
Shonaldo
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 378
edited 13 Jan 2012, 9:38PM
Why do I have the drac battleship on my shipyard list? I came third in the Revenge Raid.
  • Evil Ares
    Evil Ares
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 816
    Congratulations!
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    it means 1st place was a hacker so they gave it to 2nd place but he was a hacker so it means u won cus u havnt hacked so Congratulations
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • Dayve110
    Dayve110
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 215
    Maybe 1st and 2nd place were hacking...
  • Squire
    Squire
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 336
    Because the 2 above you were scum bags!
  • allnamestaken
    allnamestaken
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 388
    hahahahah thats awesome :p your so innnocent :p

Such a great gift has come out of no where and your so confused as to where it came from :P

Enjoy it bro the two people above you where hackers haha.
    Kixeye banned them both and handed it to you the runner up.
    BigBalls
    Original Sector - 55
    Current Sector - 85
    Youtube Channel - Allnamestakenisnot -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/allnamestakenisnot?feature=mhee
    Check out my Videos guys - Make requests if you want a video made :).
  • katiekookaburra
    katiekookaburra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 510
    nice one! you played by the rules so you won, nice surprise for you:)
    Don't play with a keyboard and mouse. I play with a neural transceiver that allows me to control my ships with my thoughts. Keyboard and mouse players are my farms.

Commodore Kookoo

Sector 250

Level 32
  • Zao
    Zao
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 14
    I was third place. The first place was on the official list. Yesterday I saw the 2nd place in my sector with the new ship. My lab was repairing at the time but when it was done I checked and I had the ship also. I havent seen the 2nd place since so to be safe I sent a trouble ticket to support to confirm I am suppose to have it. I dont want to build it and someone turn me in for hacking something they goofed at giving me. I havent got a reply yet but when I do I will let you know if it was due to others above me cheating or what.
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    Shonaldo wrote: »
    Why do I have the drac battleship on my shipyard list? I came third in the Revenge Raid.

What sector are you in?
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • Zao
    Zao
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 14
    This just in. I checked my junk folder for my email and found a email from kixeye basically saying those above me were found cheating. Looks like they are doing some of the investigations after the prizes were given out so hold tight everyone. I am not going to reveal my sector to protect the names of those above me. Shonaldo I would check your junk folder for a email from kixeye.
  • Remco Volatile
    Remco Volatile
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 353
    Congrats Zao.
    Things do improve it seems :cool:
    Your happiness is our primary objective and everything that we do to improve the game is aimed at increasing it.
    robertg wrote: »
    ah ackabar and dredbull, kings of the trolls in the frontline together.
    all go to sleep, there is nothing to worry about, game is just fine, you just need to change all your settings to reduce lag a bit, offcourse all the new players will understand that and do that at once to play this wonderfull game.

doesn't play anymore, former userid : 59919
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Nice Zao, congrats. I came in third in the sector I was in, but I am almost positive that both numbers one and two were playing fairly. Still...one can dream.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • Pirate_bob
    Pirate_bob
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 91
    I came 23rd.... fingers crossed
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Pirate_bob wrote: »
    I came 23rd.... fingers crossed

LOL, good luck with that.
  • Shonaldo
    Shonaldo
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 378
    Thanks for your replies and positive comments. It was a nice surprise!