Top 10 Excuses for In-Sector hitting (When its not allowed)

  • Zaliya
    Zaliya
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 156
    Rumseeker wrote: »
    lol.. when I choose to do it.. my explanation is simple.

    "Show me on Kixeye's website the rule where it says I can't.. and I'll stop"

    Took the words right out of my mouth, Rumseeker!


    I am greatly entertained by the name of this thread "Top 10 Excuses for In-Sector hitting (When its not allowed)." KIXEYE allows in sector hitting, they even encourage it. IF they didn't want people hitting in sector, they would have made the game that way. So, with that being said, the main reason people hit in sector is because THAT IS HOW THE GAME WAS MADE TO BE PLAYED. You ask a crazy question like "We don't allow in sector hitting here. Why are you hitting in sector??", you're going to get crazy answers such as the OP posted.
    Madam_Zaliya
    Sector 450
    Level 61
  • captain_crunch1
    captain_crunch1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 86
    Because you cored an outpost ****
    User Name: Captain_Crunch

    User ID : 2002852


    winner of most of the boats that matter and nomad (still tryin to jump to all 500 sectors :cool:
  • Kingkill
    Kingkill
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 147
    My Personal response is.
    "Look at the name of the game" also since the sector I'm in is pure chaos (3 strong groups have an alliance the rest are fair game Im in one of said groups) My second response is "Try and stop me"
  • Tom-Hastings
    Tom-Hastings
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,764
    i dnt hit in my own sector but i do alot of jumping so i can have the short sailing times but i agree 100% there is nothing wrong with hitting in sector after all is that not how the game was meant to be played
    The M wrote: »
    My reason is this.
    I started playing Battle Pirates from the very beginning. Back then there was no chat at all, so there was no such thing as sectors.
    Since there was no chat, people would attack anyone so when chat was added everyone was against everyone just as before the chat. No one made the no hit in sector rule as everyone still hit in sector for months after the sector chat was added.

    As time passes, I started to make friends with some of those in the same sector as me and one by one all those who I attacked went inactive and I didn't want to attack my friends. So that's the only reason I hit out of sector now, because I have no one left to hit in-sector. Then relocate came along, new people arrived and I found myself hitting in-sector again, hitting the new arrived players. Later when I started moving sectors, I hit those in the sectors I moved to. I keep saying this "I didn't move here so I could spend 30mins waiting for my fleet to get to some base in another sector. I moved here to hit those in this sector!" When people say don't hit in your sector I will always reply, "I started in sector 2. Sector 2 is my sector but this one is not. So I am not hitting in my own sector but instead yours."
    AscensionModeratorUnicorn OverlordJoined Posts: 10,426
    43 minutes ago
    Closing thread as memorials have no place in the game. So therefor neither do complaints about them being hit.

    My Info:

    In Game Name: -Drodion- Current Level: 59 Alliance: DIDIT

  • willbarrow
    willbarrow
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 48
    Because i was in need of a golf course and you base had the best layout for it.
  • Travis Johnson
    Travis Johnson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 249
    "I'll stop attacking when you start defending" "I follow the rules: build ships and send out your fleet to plunder enemy resources" "I have a 5 minute rule. If you're further than 5 minutes away, I don't have time for you" "I saw you pic when I logged in. It told me that you attacked, gave me your coords, and told me to get revenge. What else do you want from me?"
    Corroded_Cajones LVL 52 Battle Pirates
    Sectors Tormented: 152, 93, 422, 336, 169, 268, 425, 433, 421, 243, 284, 258, 168, 426,147, 229, 346, 127, 253, 252, 321, 310, 92, 293, 150, 382, 343, 446, 133, 379
    Come on over to the Darkside (30+ only)
    "My boats are fueled by tears, the more people cry the better they work." ~ Travis Johnson a.k.a. Corroded Cajones
    http://www.youtube.com/corrodedcajones
    "Kixeyed" When you get lots of lag and no love from Swag, you've been Kixeyed
  • someonehere
    someonehere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,276
    I clicked on your base and it asked if i wanted to attack so i did ...not my fault it suggested it..
    I Enjoy meeting New People !!



  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    11. I clicked the base, it said 'attack base'.
    12. Because **** you, thats why.

    Best
    Post
    Ever


    Drodion wrote: »
    i dnt hit in my own sector

    Weak. I hit in every sector - I have no "own" sector.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • generalYAO
    generalYAO
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 176
    I love hitting miners just because peeps get so mad. i ask them,"do you get mad and cuss the dracs when they hit u on a mine?"
    Its amazing that the majority of players are adults,because 90% of them act like 2 y/o crybabies.I am beyond sick of sector police,grow up and play the game!!!
    Sector 60 original
    BP 
    I.D. 200k level 58
    War Commander
    LvL 31 I.D. 100k
  • Jebus
    Jebus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 760
    I am an eco-warrior, saving the world by not burning gas
                                                                                                               JEBUS LvL 60           
                                                                                                       THUG LIFE OUTLAWZ            
                                                                        Make ya famous : http://www.youtube.com/JebusDaPirate      
  • BulldogRED25
    BulldogRED25
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 8
    The M wrote: »
    My reason is this.
    I started playing Battle Pirates from the very beginning. Back then there was no chat at all, so there was no such thing as sectors.
    Since there was no chat, people would attack anyone so when chat was added everyone was against everyone just as before the chat. No one made the no hit in sector rule as everyone still hit in sector for months after the sector chat was added.

    As time passes, I started to make friends with some of those in the same sector as me and one by one all those who I attacked went inactive and I didn't want to attack my friends. So that's the only reason I hit out of sector now, because I have no one left to hit in-sector. Then relocate came along, new people arrived and I found myself hitting in-sector again, hitting the new arrived players. Later when I started moving sectors, I hit those in the sectors I moved to. I keep saying this "I didn't move here so I could spend 30mins waiting for my fleet to get to some base in another sector. I moved here to hit those in this sector!" When people say don't hit in your sector I will always reply, "I started in sector 2. Sector 2 is my sector but this one is not. So I am not hitting in my own sector but instead yours."

    I like this reason
    The Redneck
    Level 32
    Sector Nomad
    User ID # 73061
  • Mercenary
    Mercenary
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 178
    my only responses: try and stop me or: /base
    HARDCORE LVL 37 owner of no good raid ships. lol
  • unforseen_crisis
    unforseen_crisis
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,891
    Vahniti wrote: »
    There are quite a few sectors out there that favor the peaceful "no hitting in sector" policy, and in every sector there seems to be some rebel or group of rebels who don't care, and just want to play the game. Some are more direct than others, but here is a list of reasons/excuses that some will use to justify their actions to the rest of the sector, avoiding suspicion.


    1.) He hit my miner

    2.) He asked for a bubble earlier

    3.) I was giving him/her a base test

    4.) It was an accident

    5.) I thought he/she was in the next sector

    6.) My brother logged in and did it

    7.) I was hacked

    8.) This is a pirate game (True story lol)

    9.) No Habla ingl
     
  • Sturm
    Sturm
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 89
    i was trying to kill the moles in his base did you see the size of the molehills they left behind.
  • DK3406
    DK3406
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 548
    Vahniti wrote: »
    There are quite a few sectors out there that favor the peaceful "no hitting in sector" policy, and in every sector there seems to be some rebel or group of rebels who don't care, and just want to play the game. Some are more direct than others, but here is a list of reasons/excuses that some will use to justify their actions to the rest of the sector, avoiding suspicion.


    1.) He hit my miner

    2.) He asked for a bubble earlier

    3.) I was giving him/her a base test

    4.) It was an accident

    5.) I thought he/she was in the next sector

    6.) My brother logged in and did it

    7.) I was hacked

    8.) This is a pirate game (True story lol)

    9.) No Habla ingl
    Level 37

  • eze
    eze
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 7,177
    I don't....why? Because I don't need to.

    Oh and please keep the vulgarity in check....it is against the forum rules after all. Thanks.
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Tectonic Plate shift... your base sailed into my fleet.. my pirates just did what came naturally.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,964
    1. was just having a bad day
    2. I really dont like u!
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • defeter23
    defeter23
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,822
    #1 reason should be because you annoy me.
    Insert witting signature here
  • dokktorr
    dokktorr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 72
    Rufi0 wrote: »
    "but I wanna say one thing... to the sector ___ ppl. I want you to listen to me. I'm gonna say this again. I did not - have - fiery - relations with that base"

    "**** be loco"
    lol....Loser peterpan wannabe needs to get a life
  • Polarragnarspartan
    Polarragnarspartan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 468
    heres mi reasons for hitting insector
    1.I feel like it
    2.kixeye encourages it
    3.Not like you can make me stop
    4.I dont care about your stupid rules
    5.I dont know you
    6.I wana be your friend (lmao thats my excuse on how i make friends)
    7.where i come from you say hi by flattening your neighbors base ;)
    Sectors traveled- 8~39~47~59~79~102~103~104~105~106~107~108~167~205~208~210~
    211~212~266~344~352~366~409~433~442~444 ~473~to be continued

    Current lvl ~473

  • Travis Johnson
    Travis Johnson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 249
    I never hit in my sector and this week I claim sector... 6. Sorry this one didn't win, sorry for all of you
    Corroded_Cajones LVL 52 Battle Pirates
    Sectors Tormented: 152, 93, 422, 336, 169, 268, 425, 433, 421, 243, 284, 258, 168, 426,147, 229, 346, 127, 253, 252, 321, 310, 92, 293, 150, 382, 343, 446, 133, 379
    Come on over to the Darkside (30+ only)
    "My boats are fueled by tears, the more people cry the better they work." ~ Travis Johnson a.k.a. Corroded Cajones
    http://www.youtube.com/corrodedcajones
    "Kixeyed" When you get lots of lag and no love from Swag, you've been Kixeyed
  • WeThePeople
    WeThePeople
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,504
    This is my Home sector, I was here B4 U
    WeThePeople [FKU]...lvl 82

    Coming to sector near U 




     
  • Radarcivi
    Radarcivi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 281
    Number 1 reason is because the CEO Of Kixeye encourages in sector hitting
    Darkness
    LEVEL 90Originally posted by Xandemere
    So, what's fun about this thread is the admission of hacking on an alternate account, but unfortunately you neglected to realize that this forum account has the same registered email address as your primary Facebook & Battle Pirates account.
    Whoops.........
  • Banned15
    Banned15
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 433
    my only "excuse" for hitting insector; Because i can.
    Ooh A Piece Of Candy
    aps wrote: »
    I destroy bases with dildos
    ReLeNtLeSs wrote: »
    i vote option 5. go cry somewhere else.
  • WhiteBrow24
    WhiteBrow24
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 151
    I just tell them to go pound sand and go about my business.
  • slydersneak
    slydersneak
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 285
    my excuse is 'and how do you deal with it by hitting in sector"
  • Jw-Drowning
    Jw-Drowning
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,535
    The M wrote: »
    My reason is this.
    I started playing Battle Pirates from the very beginning. Back then there was no chat at all, so there was no such thing as sectors.
    Since there was no chat, people would attack anyone so when chat was added everyone was against everyone just as before the chat. No one made the no hit in sector rule as everyone still hit in sector for months after the sector chat was added.

    As time passes, I started to make friends with some of those in the same sector as me and one by one all those who I attacked went inactive and I didn't want to attack my friends. So that's the only reason I hit out of sector now, because I have no one left to hit in-sector. Then relocate came along, new people arrived and I found myself hitting in-sector again, hitting the new arrived players. Later when I started moving sectors, I hit those in the sectors I moved to. I keep saying this "I didn't move here so I could spend 30mins waiting for my fleet to get to some base in another sector. I moved here to hit those in this sector!" When people say don't hit in your sector I will always reply, "I started in sector 2. Sector 2 is my sector but this one is not. So I am not hitting in my own sector but instead yours.[/B]"

    love the last line! Stealing it from you M :D
    JW-Drowning Leader of: The Drowning

    Raid Ships Won:Hammer Head A,Battle Cruiser,Light Cruiser,Strike Cruiser,Destroyer,Dreadnought, Barracuda, Goliath,Interdictor
    Send In A Ticket
    So, I see that square base, roll up and flatten it. Suddenly there's sector police everywhere, the noob is crying on coms and everyone's looking at me like I'm the bad guy? Shoulda built a better base. I'm also not allowed back in that neighborhood.
  • leohuangchunwang
    leohuangchunwang
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,046
    1. I'm giving him a bubble for reso.
    2. I'm hitting him because that he would be farmed by the neighbouring sector if I didn't.
    3. He is a hacker
    4. (someone) is his Mult Acc.
  • Aeons Wrath
    Aeons Wrath
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15
    Arrrrgghhh!rum and looting is a way of life miharties!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.