Glitch maybe?

Brad Taylor
Brad Taylor
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 11
edited 29 Nov 2011, 10:51PM
After i have destroyed a base completely, about a hour later some of the buildings are back up and running. I've also noticed this when my base is attacked, 10 buildings were destroyed, so i press he repair button and they repair instantly without me having to use credits to speed up, but one building is only under repair. I dont know if this is a glitch or not, please reply if this has happened to you.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,026
    glitch, and should be fixed now.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    why do people keep reporting this!? instant repair is a blessing!
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• B0SS
    B0SS
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,760
    After i have destroyed a base completely, about a hour later some of the buildings are back up and running. I've also noticed this when my base is attacked, 10 buildings were destroyed, so i press he repair button and they repair instantly without me having to use credits to speed up, but one building is only under repair. I dont know if this is a glitch or not, please reply if this has happened to you.

Shhhhhhh...

Y you reported dis :(
  • Brad Taylor
    Brad Taylor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 11
    Shhhhhhh...

Y you reported dis :(

I reported because i attacked a guy and destroyed his base completely. I wanted his upgrades, techs, and troops to stop and have to wait for him to get on to continue building. But because of the glitch, an hour after i attacked the buildings were up and running, not the 8 hrs or so i have guessed to match his time schedule that i have made. Yes, it would be great for me for the glitch to work, but not the person who i attacked.

Hope you understand why.
  • Minuet
    Minuet
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,501
    maybe he logged on and repaired, that is a thought
    Legit FB Credit GIVEAWAY for a LIMITED TIME
    MY UNOFFICIAL KIXEYE BLOG
    eze wrote: »
    So you better watch out! You better not spam! You better not repeat! Cuz I'll kick you in the can! Ezeclause is stalking the Wishlist! hehe sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet this morning :S
  • Minuet
    Minuet
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,501
    the glitch does not work anymore for me, aaahhh well
    Legit FB Credit GIVEAWAY for a LIMITED TIME
    MY UNOFFICIAL KIXEYE BLOG
    eze wrote: »
    So you better watch out! You better not spam! You better not repeat! Cuz I'll kick you in the can! Ezeclause is stalking the Wishlist! hehe sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet this morning :S
  • Pat Gunning
    Pat Gunning
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 670
    I have noticed there was the auto repair where you didn't even have to go back to your base, but then there was also an instant repair that required you to go to your base before they repaired. loved the instant repair but I could do without the auto repair.