when hammerhead will be available for the rest of the player?

  • John Turner
    John Turner
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 147
    what secter r you in hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm_nice
  • Scott Conn
    Scott Conn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 167
    Whats unfair is to hold a contest and screw over the winners by handing out the grand prize to any ol noob who logs on for 5 minutes and says hey where is my prize? That's not fair... Life is not fair. I woke up this morning and asked where is my million dollars that some other guy got when he worked for it. When will they hand out a million dollars to everyone? Its not fair that I don't have a million dollars... I went to work today for 8 hours. Is not that enough time to get my million dollars? How the heck is that fair?
  • EvoV
    EvoV
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 101
    Spack wrote: »
    Jesus H, it's like trying to edumacate pork.....

    Which one of these platforms is the hammerhead based on? *note* speeds, turn rate and armour are all irrelevant as they are variable depending on specials applied.

    1) Leviathan- 5 weapon slots, 3 armour slots, 2 special slots

    2) Battle Barge- 4 weapon slots, 2 armour slots, 2 special slots

    3) Sea Wolf - 5 weapon slots, 1 armour slot , 3 special slots

    4) Fortress- 6 weapon slots, 3 armour slots, 2 special slots

    5) none of the above... It is a completely new platform type with different specials armour and weapon slots.


    Anyone who doesn't get it right needs to have an intelligence injection. Now get building your boring grey hammerheads already and quit begging for something you've already got.


    I hear what you're saying.. the slots are the same as an FF. I understand this, I think everyone understands this. Would you say that the only difference between a levi and a FF is the extra weapon slot? Or would you agree, that due to the different STAT's.. which, you keep claiming are irrelvant, the levi and the ff each have the potential for different roles that are NOT due to that extra weapon slot.

    I'm sorry, but max weight, speed, turn speed, base armor, these ARE relevant stats. It's like trying to edumacate beef.
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    Those are stats which can be enhanced with the use of specials. it just so happens that the extra stats on an HH over the standard fortress version are in fact earned and I hope this is not something that is shared at random among the player base. It would undermine any sense of future competition.
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

    KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • Vancouver Jimmy
    Vancouver Jimmy
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,553
    Spack wrote: »
    Jesus H, it's like trying to edumacate pork.....

    *note* speeds, turn rate and armour are all irrelevant as they are variable depending on specials applied.

    Spack, this simply isn't true.

    - The HammerHead has a native speed that does NOT need a special like engines for lots of uses. This gives you a empty special slot to use...and that is the power of the HammerHead. An FF without an engine is much more limited in use.
    - Engines 3 turns the HammerHead into a flying Fortress. The native speed is boosted more than a regular FF (base speed value before multiplier is much higher). This is a huge advantage.
    - It also has a bit more room for guns so you can play with your fleet mix a little more. Not much of an advantage but with the Heavy tier 3 guns now it can be handy to get your specials on the right heavy ship to multiply your advantage even more.
    - The Hammer 2 will NEVER get stuck in any entrance even with engines 3...the turn rate is way too good. A FF will still get stuck a little even with a star experience in some types of turns. Basically this version of the Hammer has Thrusters 3 on it for free. A valuable special for the FF platform.
    - The Hammer 2 has 400 points LESS armor simply because of these advantages.

    Yes, I believe there should be a prize for competitions that is unavailable or the value of participation in those tournaments is much less. I understand people want it to be available to everyone but that's not a good idea for Kixeye. Despite what some people believe the game requires money to run.
    The uncensored Battle Pirates Forum...

    http://tinyurl.com/d5bhmhs
  • John Starr
    John Starr
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 767
    Stop crying about it if you think it that good then try harder in the raids...simple...and blah to all the haters..
  • aelwero
    aelwero
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 110
    what about the current owners... the ones who either spent a lot or RL money or put in a LOT of effort chasing after the HH hull?

    If you release the HH hull to everyone, then the reward they busted their humps for just became worthless.

    I got streamline III... I suppose you want that too? And the hundreds of millions in resources I spent 60 hours collecting? that oughtta pop up in a chest sitting next to your outpost so you can just click it and be rich without doing anything...

    Giving the HH hull to someone who didn't win it, and thereby nullifying the reward the current owners earned would be the unfair thing. Maybe a higher naval yard level and a hull bigger than HH that anyone can use, but NEVER a public HH hull.
  • EvoV
    EvoV
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 101
    I agree that there is a valid argument to keep the HH's for the winners, because it's a prize. I'm not disputing this point. But to suggest that they were won because they "earned" it... is simply not true.

    The metagame for this most recent raid, was a case of groups of people, from established sectors, moving to new sectors, to get easy wins. And while the relocate function continues to work as it currently does, the winning of Hammerhead hulls is a reward for people, in alliances, who best scout out other sectors to determine where the easiest win can be found.

    If it was a reward for effort, time spent, money spent, or any combination of these, then the HH would be awarded to the top 500 players globally. At the moment, it's a reward for large scale cross sector scouting... which sounds suspiciously like an incentive to use multiple accounts.

    Restrict the relocation function so that you can either, only relocate to an older sector, or that relocating removes you from contention of the next raid event, and I'd have no problems with having hh's only available as a prize. But as it stands, I'd strongly support having these hulls available by other means.
  • Steve Yip
    Steve Yip
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 82
    EvoV wrote: »
    I agree that there is a valid argument to keep the HH's for the winners, because it's a prize. I'm not disputing this point. But to suggest that they were won because they "earned" it... is simply not true.

    The metagame for this most recent raid, was a case of groups of people, from established sectors, moving to new sectors, to get easy wins. And while the relocate function continues to work as it currently does, the winning of Hammerhead hulls is a reward for people, in alliances, who best scout out other sectors to determine where the easiest win can be found.

    If it was a reward for effort, time spent, money spent, or any combination of these, then the HH would be awarded to the top 500 players globally. At the moment, it's a reward for large scale cross sector scouting... which sounds suspiciously like an incentive to use multiple accounts.

    Restrict the relocation function so that you can either, only relocate to an older sector, or that relocating removes you from contention of the next raid event, and I'd have no problems with having hh's only available as a prize. But as it stands, I'd strongly support having these hulls available by other means.

    I agree that SOME may have crossed over to different sectors to get it.
    I've won both (just like spack), but I stayed in the same sector...I never moved the first...didn't move the second and am still in my ORIGINAL sector...period.
    Now it is/was a reward for effort, time spent, money spent etc. You can't argue that. Now grant it not EVERYONE had the means to do that... And not every sector is/was equal. So unfortunately it was a matter of choice for the players to do so...and for the players to participate.
    I noticed lack of playing in the second Raid. Partially due to it being 72 hours....instead of 30.
    The first raid was definitely a lot of hair pulling and kicking in of teeth. (at least in my sector)
    I won it by a very slim margin. The second my margin was soooooo huge....I didn't play much the 2nd day....like maybe a total of 6-8 hours...didn't really count...
    And sunday I played for about 9 or 10 hours that day. then went to sleep I needed to work the next morning. Anyway...I still don't think they should be available to everyone.
    cuz Evov, what you are saying is that for the ones that DID have to work hard, Pay, time spent, they are just out of luck. That doesn't make it fair for us either.
  • logansan
    logansan
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 736
    Would you think its unfair to not get an olympic gold medal for buying a ticket to go to an olympic event? I mean you were there right? Did you compete for it though?

    If they release the hh to the public, I'm gonna petition the Olympics for my gold medal.
    Spack wrote: »
    Jesus H, it's like trying to edumacate pork.....
    If playing Battle Pirates taught me anything, it's:
    You can please some people most of the time, and you can please most people some of the time, but you will never, ever be able to keep those bitchy little whiners who inhabit yours forums from having a cry about every single thing you ever do (or don't do).

    http://chatspace.org.uk/flash/bp.html
  • David C
    David C
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 347
    The problem is that is nearly impossible to win against cc players, at last people will left the game, i feel it also unfair.
    Hammerhead is better an faster that the FF, and only CC players can get it, at last we must ask for it, but i have clear that i dont wanna spend money here, we all are players, no CC players with high levels ships, and second the ones that are unable to win without using CC, is what i feel.
    Any penny in that game for sure from my pocket.
    Not in all cases. I won mine w/o spending any money. I can't say I got much sleep though!
    CreechLV34
    Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. — Mark Twain
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdzBaPDmJk&feature=youtu.be
    I miss the 'Classic Version' of Battle Pirates!:(
  • EvoV
    EvoV
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 101
    Logansan, when they start running 500 heats for the same event, and give out gold medals to the winners of each of those heats, I'll recognize the comparison you're trying to make as valid. Until then, I really don't see the relevance.

    "The second my margin was soooooo huge....I didn't play much the 2nd day....like maybe a total of 6-8 hours...didn't really count...
    And sunday I played for about 9 or 10 hours that day. then went to sleep I needed to work the next morning. Anyway...I still don't think they should be available to everyone.
    cuz Evov, what you are saying is that for the ones that DID have to work hard, Pay, time spent, they are just out of luck. That doesn't make it fair for us either."


    This is my point exactly. You were lucky enough to be in a sector with minimal competition. You spent a lot less effort than a large number of people who DIDN'T win a HammerHead. Which is why I'm saying that the effort argument is null and void when you're awarding these things by sector instead of by global. I know in my sector, neither myself, nor the person who won, was able to get much more than 4-5hrs sleep a night, and spent upwards of 15hrs each day, as a minimum collecting resources. So I'm sorry, but the effort argument just doesn't hold sufficient weight, because if that were the case, the top 500 from the global list would have been the winners.

    The simple fact of this competition, is that who wins, is often a result of being in a lucky sector with limited competition, or gaming the system to find a weak sector and transferring a high level group into that sector. I just think that the conditions required for victory in this event, don't necessarily warrant having a purely unique hull, and that an equally difficult / costly task should be made available, at some point, for others to access the hulls in question.
  • Marcel Garcia
    Marcel Garcia
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 200
    Spack, this simply isn't true.

    - The HammerHead has a native speed that does NOT need a special like engines for lots of uses. This gives you a empty special slot to use...and that is the power of the HammerHead. An FF without an engine is much more limited in use.
    - Engines 3 turns the HammerHead into a flying Fortress. The native speed is boosted more than a regular FF (base speed value before multiplier is much higher). This is a huge advantage.
    - It also has a bit more room for guns so you can play with your fleet mix a little more. Not much of an advantage but with the Heavy tier 3 guns now it can be handy to get your specials on the right heavy ship to multiply your advantage even more.
    - The Hammer 2 will NEVER get stuck in any entrance even with engines 3...the turn rate is way too good. A FF will still get stuck a little even with a star experience in some types of turns. Basically this version of the Hammer has Thrusters 3 on it for free. A valuable special for the FF platform.
    - The Hammer 2 has 400 points LESS armor simply because of these advantages.

    Yes, I believe there should be a prize for competitions that is unavailable or the value of participation in those tournaments is much less. I understand people want it to be available to everyone but that's not a good idea for Kixeye. Despite what some people believe the game requires money to run.
    Thanks, speed helps, and HH is faster than FF for sure,even someone denied it.
    User 4511
    Marcel The loyalists
  • NuclearFallout
    NuclearFallout
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 8,431
    You will have to pay $100 for 100 days then you will have to pay $10,000 to research it then it will cost you $250,000 to build it, it will all be available for free on the date of March 26, 4513
    "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men."
    - John F Kennedy 

    "If you're explaining, you're losing"
    Ronald Reagan

    No I'm not a moderator
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

    KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • TOXIC-ST6
    TOXIC-ST6
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 60
    If it wasn't for us CC players you wouldn't even be playing the game!! You think they do this for free??? Kixeye has to pay for developers, costumer service, programmers etc etc. Think before you spit stupid **** out of your traps!!! should be thanking us if you enjoy the game!! If you don't like it get the hell out problem solved!! Go play fashion wars or some ****! Get a job support the game you enjoy playing maybe you will get some where one of these days?? You peeps that cry over this BS makes me sick! Guess there stupid people in every game but yea man fashion wars sounds like its right up all your whinnny **** crying cheap **** bastards ally!! If it wasn't for us you wouldn't be here none of us would so stop crying and lvl up!!! You sound like a bunch of lil girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TOXIC-ST6
    TOXIC-ST6
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 60
    If they gave HHs to everyone there wouldn't be any contest what kinda fun is a contest if everyone has one??? Think people think before you speak ****!!!!!!!!!!!! And with out peeps that spend money on the game there would be no game once again think before you speak!!!!!!! Would you make a gaming site to not make money??? HELLO MIC FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my HH2 and it kicks ****!!! took me 21 hours no sleep what were you doing sleeping?? I wanted to get it over with so I wouldn't have to do it again!! :) Now if your going for more then one HH in your sector and not giving other peeps a chance your just a greedy bastard and should be killed non stop.. Let the other peeps have a chance at one if you already won one.. You all have a nice day :)
  • TOXIC-ST6
    TOXIC-ST6
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 60
    Its like buying a lotto ticket if you don't win do you go ask for the $200 million they just gave away cause you spent 3 bucks lmaooooo Give me a break you all that are crying need to go look up ("contest")!!! Google it... lol
  • Steve Yip
    Steve Yip
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 82
    EvoV wrote: »
    Logansan, when they start running 500 heats for the same event, and give out gold medals to the winners of each of those heats, I'll recognize the comparison you're trying to make as valid. Until then, I really don't see the relevance.

    "The second my margin was soooooo huge....I didn't play much the 2nd day....like maybe a total of 6-8 hours...didn't really count...
    And sunday I played for about 9 or 10 hours that day. then went to sleep I needed to work the next morning. Anyway...I still don't think they should be available to everyone.
    cuz Evov, what you are saying is that for the ones that DID have to work hard, Pay, time spent, they are just out of luck. That doesn't make it fair for us either."


    This is my point exactly. You were lucky enough to be in a sector with minimal competition. You spent a lot less effort than a large number of people who DIDN'T win a HammerHead. Which is why I'm saying that the effort argument is null and void when you're awarding these things by sector instead of by global. I know in my sector, neither myself, nor the person who won, was able to get much more than 4-5hrs sleep a night, and spent upwards of 15hrs each day, as a minimum collecting resources. So I'm sorry, but the effort argument just doesn't hold sufficient weight, because if that were the case, the top 500 from the global list would have been the winners.

    The simple fact of this competition, is that who wins, is often a result of being in a lucky sector with limited competition, or gaming the system to find a weak sector and transferring a high level group into that sector. I just think that the conditions required for victory in this event, don't necessarily warrant having a purely unique hull, and that an equally difficult / costly task should be made available, at some point, for others to access the hulls in question.

    No no no...the effort still applied. Just because I'm BETTER than many of the players in my sector...Do realize I ALSO made top 100...
    Not everyone wanted to spend 3 days to battle me. That's NOT my fault. That's EVERYONE Else's fault.
    You can't say it's NULL and void. If I bought 10 million tickets for the lottery, and someone else bout 20 thousand and everyone else bought 1-1000 tickets, and I win....just because of sheer number it's gotta be one most likely one of my tickets, and the guy who bought 20 thousand should get to win too?
    what if someone bought 1 million and he didn't win? You are expecting Kixeye to allow everyone to have something that is special.
    I did work hard. You may not see it that way, but you also have to understand that there's a curve factor here. I probably was almost the highest level guy there (there were others that were higher than me). 2nd I had 8 fleets. Most of my competition had 5-6 fleets.
    I worked hard PRIOR to the Raid to get my gear, ships, weapons to take on drac salvs (as did others). I just persevered.
    It's not all about those 3 nights.
    When you run a marathon, you can only have one first place winner. The Marathon runner had to train, practice, eat right, condition themselves, and work to get his body in shape. Probably sacrificing eating things that might be more pleasant. Perhaps not spending time with with family/friends because of training. That's what the winner deserves.
    You are asking kixeye to give everyone a shot at something that was earned to each winner of each sector.
    I don't care if you had competition or not. If people stopped trying cuz they felt they were going to lose, then THAT is there problem. Not mine or any of the other winners.
    And no I wasn't in a lucky sector to be honest with you.
    The guys that I played against, many had to work...(mind you it was a 3 day event) I am lucky I didn't have to work the weekend or the Friday. So I had plenty of time.
    You know they will have future Rev Raids, my suggestion is to work hard...build some heavy fleets, and build your ability to have more fleets.
    To say it's often a result of being in a lucky sector with limited competition, may be true, but you have a choice to move sectors. And even those that did move, they have not REAL way of verifying if someone else in the sector was going to be any competition or not, let alone if someone else may feel that to be a lucky sector as well. And as you say "I (meaning you...) just think (your opinion) that the conditions required for victory in this event, don't necessarily (again your opinion) warrant having a purely unique hull..." And the rest of the line there all opinion. So you are welcome to it. As am I.

    If your spouse, job, children, family, friends, and things are going to stop you from winning, then ask to take time off, hire a baby sitter, take some time off work. Whatever you need to do to win.
    Again you know RR is coming again. Probably sometime next month. Get ready....put up or shut up.
    Move yourself to a sector you think you have a chance if you need to do that.
    I plan to win again. If someone wants to take me on so be it! I welcome that challenge.
  • Mark Gerold
    Mark Gerold
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 35
    I like that thought i would love to see the hh as a blue print abviously make it hard to to complete make that the challenge.
  • John Starr
    John Starr
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 767
    so what would be point of winning raid ? if you can get it in a Blue Print...kinda would make raid pointless...
  • TOXIC-ST6
    TOXIC-ST6
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 60
    This is what it takes to win the raid contest, ok Ill share the secret!!!! Its who ever can stay awake the longest on the game for 3 days that's how you win!!! Next time stay awake till you win! I stayed on the game for a whole 21 hours first day to take a big lead in raid 2!!!!!!!!!!! I'm disabled surgery on my neck gone bad, it hurt like hell cost me money but i never stopped trying!!!!!!!

    I can say i got it over with and never have to worry about getting the next one!!! You want one pay the price don't sleep take the lead fast first day and don't let 2nd or 3rd catch up to you!!! you only have to do it once why not get it over with!!! Oh and spend $$$ on repairs the HH2 is a very nice prize for them who want to go threw hell to get one!!! lol Next raid I suggest if you want to win plan on zero sleep buy some coffee and some FB credits and give it HELL!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Joe Lauricella
    Joe Lauricella
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 228
    Truth be told my friend told me that in his sector the guy that won in his alliance told them that he had 3 people play 24/7 on his account all taking turns sleeping. I think it was smart.
    If we all should do this so maybe Kixeye will change how the contest works. I busted my **** for the contest and couldn't get to the hull streamlining 3. The amount they wanted us to get to to get it was crazy. All these raids are made for are there credit card players. I personally have no problem with cc players and have even put a few $$ into it myself. Kixeye just make the contests fair for a person lvl 1-40
    He whom Dies with the most toys wins..
  • John Starr
    John Starr
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 767
    Wrong again...I only played 18 hrs...and won..I am not in sector with all low level players either...So stop the crying the contest is fair...
  • Schon
    Schon
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 504
    How to win

    You must be able to kill Salv ships with little to no dmg.
    You must be able to gather 20-50 mill res per hour (depending on your sector) - You must match or beat your competition's salv gather rate.
    You have to have multiple fleets
    You must stock up on hotpocks, redbull and have empty bottles next to your desk.
    The first 48 hours is the most important. Make the rest of your sector give up early or you will have a hard time all the way through.

    I sent out 4x levi fleets to gather lvl 4-5 (auto-attack)
    I sent out 2x SW+FF fleet to hit the lvl 7-8s (controlled)

    I only have 7 fleet slots and the last slot was used to repair my mistakes.

    Time spent day 1 - 21 hours
    Time spent day 2 - 21 hours
    Time spent day 3 - 12 at most. Everyone gave up after 24 hours but I just kept an eye out for anyone trying to sneak up.

    1st 1.2 bill
    2nd upper 400s mill
    3rd lower 400s mill

    Winner of event 2 - Sector 335
    Coins spent - ZERO
    Schon lvl61- The Fallen

    Originally Posted by The M
    You haven't played BP until you've started hitting in-sector, fact.
  • James L. Zhang
    James L. Zhang
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 71
    I spent average only about 5 hours per day on the second contest, because I wanted others to win. I even lowered my ships to smaller ones, so I did not pick up all the loot. But I was going mainly after level 8 salvage for blue prints. On third day, I had 600 mil, and closest second in my sector only had 400 mil. I went all out on last half day, because it was obvious they would not be able to catch up. In the end, I got just over 1 billion, and won the contest in my sector. If I went all out and averaged 8 hours a day, 2 billion would not be hard to get. You just need to have the right ships and combo to take higher level salvage without much damage. I used 0 FB credits for the entire event.

    First event was harder, because we were limited to lower level salvages. Older sectors have an easier time to get higher resource count. If I had level 9 salvages near, I would be able to increase loot by at least 50%. I am sure there were other players who used coins for the event, but if you play it right, you can beat them easily.
  • Seawolf74
    Seawolf74
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 108
    I have no problem with the hammerheads being offered as prizes but since no one are able to build them then why is it possible for the winners to be able to build more.. give them a hammerhead yes, the ability to build, no
    "Rise from the depths of dark waters to challenge yourself,
    Your foes in Awe over your victory" ;)
  • BillOlson
    BillOlson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 105
    -HITMAN- wrote: »
    LMFAO you took the words right out of my mouth... "QUIT YOUR **** AND TRY HARDER"

    You mean, quit your **** and break out your credit card?
  • MikeHuntHurtz
    MikeHuntHurtz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 706
    ok ok ok im tried of here cc this cc that... if u dont have credits.. cant even aford 10 bux to donate to the cause u can still win.. stock up on what u need.. if ur a low level with no cargo only hit 4s n5s thats how i won the first one not a sinlge lev 6 salv only 4 n 5s on autopilot.. time is everything credits help if u make a mistake or game laggs out/ server issue// you can be mad that u lagged out or fix ur ship and move on.. if u do the latter ur chances of winning are better
  • Peter Watson
    Peter Watson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 239
    Hey. How'd you think I felt having come into the top ten in my sector first raid as a level20 something I was gonna go all out as a lvl27 for the second.
    ISP went down Friday night, was forced to go unexpectedly into the office on the saturday for 6 hours and had to cancel the day's leave I'd booked on the Monday because of it. Still worked my balls off when I could, came top 10 in sector again(1 place higher) but failed to get streamline 3 by about 20Mil. Oh, and my credit card was refused, my dog bit me, wife left me, again, and the girlfriend told me I was boring.

    I WANT MY PRIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    That's why I'm gonna be there for RR3 and so long as I get a better position in the sector table than I did last time, that's prize enough for me.
    TANSTAAFL
    There ain't no such thing as a free lunch Bandito260 Sector 93; Level 142 Please feel free to correct my grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax or idiom, but if you do, remember that I am British and hence a member of the only nation who has the right to term themselves native speakers of the English language. Please also ensure when doing so that the text of your corrective post is word perfect.
Sign In or Register to comment.