Is resources gatherer any important?

desmondyeoh
desmondyeoh
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 304
edited 25 Nov 2011, 7:20PM
I think thats only for someone who is steady or busy - dont launch attacks on others.
Rate of production is so so so lesss......... And takes time to upgrade.

I juz attacked a lv20+ NPC today. I get almost 2 million resources from crashing every buildings there.

So ... should I protect my resources factories?
  • Evgenij Koltjev
    Evgenij Koltjev
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 671
    no dont upgrade them past lvl 4 att all
  • CCWubbiducki
    CCWubbiducki
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 433
    You only need them for a quick shot of Resources when you log on, if you're poor and everything is dead, so you can build units, So basically what Evgenij said, except maybe 5 or 6, because 4 is a bit low.
    Hi I play on the Casual Collective
  • Mike Thomson
    Mike Thomson
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 1,306
    The problem with them is as you upgrade them higher and higher they fill up quicker because they have less storage in them then the amount they increase per hour so unless you can check the game that much more often they will be full a lot.

Plus they are energy hogs so unless you have everything else upgraded with the dozer it's not worth upgrading them very much.
    He's owning you, without spending or hacking. Take the shame :)
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    hat's not true, when you upgrade them, they can hold more resources too. in fact they stay longer active than less upgraded factories
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Mike Thomson
    Mike Thomson
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 1,306
    LarsB wrote: »
    hat's not true, when you upgrade them, they can hold more resources too. in fact they stay longer active than less upgraded factories

Yes they have larger storage but it does not offset against the faster gathering so in reality as I said earlier they fill up faster.

My level 4's fill up faster then my level 3's.
    He's owning you, without spending or hacking. Take the shame :)
  • desmondyeoh
    desmondyeoh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 304
    Yes they have larger storage but it does not offset against the faster gathering so in reality as I said earlier they fill up faster.

My level 4's fill up faster then my level 3's.

After lv4 it'slower.

****, i have already made them to lv6. but still, verrry less production. farming npc is better.