New

Daniel Farrell
Daniel Farrell
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 89
edited 25 Nov 2011, 1:39PM
My Base
I was thinking WC used the same pathing concept as BYM, but I now see that not to be true. I am going to use my blocks and traps differently. How should I use them?
2vx1ys1.png
My user ID:OUY KCUF
fill in the blanks
  • brown james
    brown james
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 124
    I am not one to complain but when you are hit by the same base that is lvl 5 command center and you are 4 , he is buying his lvl and has over 2 thousand spaces and you only have 1640 and he has hit you 13 times I really think it is a little one sided I know you saying you can buy yours but that takes the sport out of it when all you have to do is keep the lvl 5 command centers with the lvl5 I enjoy playing the game and do not mind getting blown up some time but I think that is a little much let him go after his own rank us little people cannot get the big guns if the big ones keep hitting and getting our resources ,,,,, I will just leave this base if this is allowed to continue this guy has 12 paladins and it took all of them 2 runs to take me out ,,,,,,so could we have a celling on the runs that can be run or a limit on the tanks used on a run or some help with both it will help,,,,,,thanks
  • Ben Jones
    Ben Jones
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 680
    The best way to use them is to guide attackers units around the base with walls and place the mines where units are most likely to run over them. Walls are not good at defending buildings so dont use them to protect anything.
    BYM
    User ID-327
    Level 45

War Commander
    User ID-120
    Level 32
  • rip901
    rip901
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 1,258
    walls will be getting an update soon, will block shots from gunners/tanks and stuff, only rockets can shoot above, so they will be half decent for defending base, atm i just have mines in random places in the areas most ppl send units

• hamstar
    hamstar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 58
    I am not one to complain but when you are hit by the same base that is lvl 5 command center and you are 4 , he is buying his lvl and has over 2 thousand spaces and you only have 1640 and he has hit you 13 times I really think it is a little one sided I know you saying you can buy yours but that takes the sport out of it when all you have to do is keep the lvl 5 command centers with the lvl5 I enjoy playing the game and do not mind getting blown up some time but I think that is a little much let him go after his own rank us little people cannot get the big guns if the big ones keep hitting and getting our resources ,,,,, I will just leave this base if this is allowed to continue this guy has 12 paladins and it took all of them 2 runs to take me out ,,,,,,so could we have a celling on the runs that can be run or a limit on the tanks used on a run or some help with both it will help,,,,,,thanks
    dude what are you ranting about
    Going Ham!
  • hamstar
    hamstar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 58
    Ben Jones wrote: »
    The best way to use them is to guide attackers units around the base with walls and place the mines where units are most likely to run over them. Walls are not good at defending buildings so dont use them to protect anything.
    rip901 wrote: »
    walls will be getting an update soon, will block shots from gunners/tanks and stuff, only rockets can shoot above, so they will be half decent for defending base, atm i just have mines in random places in the areas most ppl send units
    thx, im sure thats what he wanted to know
    Going Ham!
  • CCWubbiducki
    CCWubbiducki
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 433
    i am not one to complain but when you are hit by the same base that is lvl 5 command center and you are 4 , he is buying his lvl and has over 2 thousand spaces and you only have 1640 and he has hit you 13 times i really think it is a little one sided i know you saying you can buy yours but that takes the sport out of it when all you have to do is keep the lvl 5 command centers with the lvl5 i enjoy playing the game and do not mind getting blown up some time but i think that is a little much let him go after his own rank us little people cannot get the big guns if the big ones keep hitting and getting our resources ,,,,, i will just leave this base if this is allowed to continue this guy has 12 paladins and it took all of them 2 runs to take me out ,,,,,,so could we have a celling on the runs that can be run or a limit on the tanks used on a run or some help with both it will help,,,,,,thanks
    wrong forum.
    Hi I play on the Casual Collective
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    @Ben Jones: using walls to guide people into mines doesn't work very good. you just shoot your way through the walls and avoid any gaps in the walls, because its likely that there are mines there. at least i do....
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Brian boudreau
    Brian boudreau
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,204
    his command center is lv 3 not 4 lol