i get hit way the hell to much im sick of it

• gootarstar
    gootarstar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,434
    Lol .
    Backyard Monsters: Backyard Monsters level: 48 | BYM User I.D: 8038635 |Outpost under my control: 145|
    Best Loot: 9,518,831 Twigs ; 10,244,127 Pebbles ; 11,429,850 Putty ; 9,273,282 Goo |
    Total loot: 40,466,090!!!

Battle Pirates: BP level 28 | Level 5 outpost |
    War Commander: WC level 25 | Level 5 outpost |
    My favorite wishes of all time.Yup, almost in the allied force. :cool: SUB ALLIANCE FTW
  • TheMasterPokey
    TheMasterPokey
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 3,258
    Lol .
  • Bird1sTheWord
    Bird1sTheWord
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 800
    i am sorry but we are unable to upgrade **** at this time.
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mods really need to say more of this stuff. They would get "Personal" fans XD

War commander info: level 19 Event prizes: gatling trucks, attack dogs, elite heavy gunners, and laser tank
  • SwitchBlade_1
    SwitchBlade_1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 206
    Maybe my friend you need 2 jack up your base..it seems that who ever is wiping you out has found a easy solution in destroying you..now you easy picking..
    I'm watching you!
  • Drullkus Alpha
    Drullkus Alpha
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 5,047
    I am sorry but we are unable to upgrade **** at this time.

^This.

AntiMaterial50x.png

• Jethrotay
    Jethrotay
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 76
    I am sorry but we are unable to upgrade **** at this time.
    Haha :)
  • R3dAlert
    R3dAlert
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2010 Posts: 594
    Balthazaa wrote: »
    I'm hearing the violin's starting up....

Mod Rich, well thats not good enough, when will this upgrade be put in (Turning **** into oil or something, maybe enen a new INF selection, The monkey who flings shyt at the enemy)? :p

Monkey stats,
    Speed: 2 (even faster going thru trees).
    Health: 300 (more with upgrade).
    Range: 50-100 (upgrade to a slingshot or a catapult).
    Damage: 25 DPS (upgrade to constipated hard shyt for more damage).

Hmm maybe I should of put this in the wishlist section, LMAO.
    P.s: IF kixeye uses this Monkey, I want royalties. ;)
    Now thats some funny **** LMAO
    WC User ID 162438 Level 32
    BYM User ID 4873933 Level 51
    Inferno User ID 4873933 Level 37
    Browser: Google Chrome
  • Choong Ren Jun
    Choong Ren Jun
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 367
    IM VARY PISSED CHANGE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT IT SUX ****
    EVERY TIME I GET ON I SEE IVE BEEN HIT I DONT GET RES TO UPGRADE CC I GET HIT TOO MUCH I WORK IM NOT ON 24 7 SO I CANT UPRADE **** :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: SCREW U TO THE PEEPS THINKIN IM WHINING

before you upgrade **** upgrade the toilet bowl first.a lvl 9 toilet bowl will need around 5 mil oil and 4 mil metal and the **** varies on the kind of **** you are upgrading.sharp but non-explosive **** cost more oil and exploding **** cost more metal.
  • CaptainSparky
    CaptainSparky
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 71
    MrDeek wrote: »
    This game if for the people that play games often.

If you can't play,?, well what do you expect the game to play itself when your away?

O wait it does ... LoL ... just get back repair your base and stop wining like a baby ... Boo Hoo .. O and try defending your base with turrets and say an army? that's how we do it...

i always have 14 paladins at my base behind buildings ready to defend i still get wiped but at the time of the first post ...now i dont get hit so much

SECTOR 320
    Battle Pirates User ID is: 1010497
    CaptainSparky
    WC en-16 User ID is: 33666
    User ID is: 1010497
  • Choong Ren Jun
    Choong Ren Jun
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 367
    i always have 14 paladins at my base behind buildings ready to defend i still get wiped but at the time of the first post ...now i dont get hit so much

SECTOR 320
    Battle Pirates User ID is: 1010497
    CaptainSparky
    WC en-16 User ID is: 33666
    User ID is: 1010497

hey pal,try replacing 1 of your paladins with 5 suicides.3 paladins and 1 suicide behind each power plant and 4 paladin and 2 suicides behind the cc.it is not a very good strategy,but you can piss people off when your suicides suddenly run out and.....you guess the rest.i was attacked by 3 rounds of 7 challengers.and i lost 4 suicides,and one of my mortar destroyed,another mortar about half destroyed.put gun turrets near them because it will be easily baited out with riflemen and choppers.
  • CaptainSparky
    CaptainSparky
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 71
    hey pal,try replacing 1 of your paladins with 5 suicides.3 paladins and 1 suicide behind each power plant and 4 paladin and 2 suicides behind the cc.it is not a very good strategy,but you can piss people off when your suicides suddenly run out and.....you guess the rest.i was attacked by 3 rounds of 7 challengers.and i lost 4 suicides,and one of my mortar destroyed,another mortar about half destroyed.put gun turrets near them because it will be easily baited out with riflemen and choppers.

i like that idea but im ok now thanks everyone even the mod lol
  • Jaczilla OddFour
    Jaczilla OddFour
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 340
    False etymology...

*A popular belief is that the word **** originated as an acronym for "Ship High In Transit", referring to the apparent need to stow manure well above the water line when transporting it by ship. This has been shown to be a myth*

Thanks Wiki and CaptainSparky practice ur Arrrrrrrr!!!! as ye unload ur cannons! KABOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!
    ~~ Arrr!! there`s life after Zynga/PRTC and ~~ "The Dirty Bess" sails ~~  into even more Drama ~~

Born 179 ~ June 1st, 2011 ~ 511K ID# ~ On Tour since December, 2011 ~ Alliance N1C ~ Full pretty picture Set ~
  • Blazinhomie
    Blazinhomie
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 19
    Oh i love it!!!!!
  • leohuangchunwang
    leohuangchunwang
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,046
    Someone, lock it, this thread contains one of the best mod quotes, but this thread doesn't really serve much purpose...
  • Scrambles
    Scrambles
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2010 Posts: 20
    well captain spank you are whining probably because your base has horrible defenses and that makes you an easy target even if you dont have any reasorces **** holes like me will attack you just because we can. my base hasnt been attacked since i was lvl 10 its all about the dezigb
This discussion has been closed.