Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 402
    y dunt someone answer me?

Unless my yard is too epic
    shiny BUMP! Oops, read below!
    please do not bump threads.
    Roses are red, Violets are blue, Sugar is sweet, And so are you
    But the Roses are wilting, and the Violets are dead, The sugar bowl is empty,
    And so is you head......
  • Matthew Toothaker
    Matthew Toothaker
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 2,221
    It's cool, but i can snipe 2 of your gun turrets, but over all 8.5 / 10
  • Mutilate
    Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    Would it be better if i switched it with mortar?
    And so is you head......
  • Jangooon
    Jangooon
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 4,838
    Does it matter how good your base is? Since you're in DP all day, every day, no one can even attack you. Perfect defense right? What are you afraid of?
    Cant find the information you're looking for? Step right in!

"All the world will be your enemy, O Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed."

Trying to post a picture of your base? Click here first.
    Proud Corsair of the Coast-you jelly?
  • Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 8,162
    Jangooon wrote: »
    Does it matter how good your base is? Since you're in DP all day, every day, no one can even attack you. Perfect defense right? What are you afraid of?
    Are you sure someone else didn't just attack before you could or without you noticing?
    wcag.png
    TOME Name: Blaze    Favourite Guardians: Osric (Pusher), Malbus (Tank), Talia (Slayer), Erebus (Tactician)
    The Battle Pirate Glossary - Forum Rules - Support form
  • Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 14,385
    The M wrote: »
    Are you sure someone else didn't just attack before you could or without you noticing?
    wcag.png
    That's a rare occurrence. I have NEVER, I repeat NEVER, seen them come out of DP for more than a minute. And when they're in DP, they've taken no damage and they're online. I've seen it all before.
    RoyalGuard

• Jangooon
    Jangooon
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 4,838
    Well even a multi account user will have to come out of DP SOME times, but those times are few and far between. If all the times he's been in DP was triggered from damage, then I would see repairing buildings, but whenever he activates DP after logging off, he has ZERO damage to his buildings. With the amount of time he's in DP, it shouldn't be possible that the DP is triggered from the 10-in-24 DP from other players either.
    SO there is only one logical conclusion, and everything adds up to it, from being in DP immediately after logging off and having zero damage to his buildings, to logging back on immediately after DP being triggered.
    His name has already been mentioned by others too, including Ben.
    This guy is a multi account user.
    Cant find the information you're looking for? Step right in!

"All the world will be your enemy, O Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed."

Trying to post a picture of your base? Click here first.
    Proud Corsair of the Coast-you jelly?
  • Mutilate
    Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    Jangooon wrote: »
    Well even a multi account user will have to come out of DP SOME times, but those times are few and far between. If all the times he's been in DP was triggered from damage, then I would see repairing buildings, but whenever he activates DP after logging off, he has ZERO damage to his buildings. With the amount of time he's in DP, it shouldn't be possible that the DP is triggered from the 10-in-24 DP from other players either.
    SO there is only one logical conclusion, and everything adds up to it, from being in DP immediately after logging off and having zero damage to his buildings, to logging back on immediately after DP being triggered.
    His name has already been mentioned by others too, including Ben.
    This guy is a multi account user.
    I am not a multi acc user, and i have been attacked many times by ppl before, before the M attacked me, some guy attacked me and i onli once or twice ask my friends to hep me put in dp cause i was upgrading something important
    And so is you head......
  • Mutilate
    Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    This are some of the ppl that attacked me:
    Matthew attacked you 19 hrs, 43 mins ago 842,330 439,704

Vladimir attacked you 19 hrs, 49 mins ago 259,425 131,571

Lee attacked you 2 days, 3 hrs ago 122,582 23,499

Man attacked you 2 days, 10 hrs ago 127,320 20,652

Michael attacked you 3 days, 7 hrs ago 3,153,965 2,085,272
    Attack Report

Ben Ben attacked you 3 days, 22 hrs ago 1,184,328 219,608

Man attacked you 4 days, 7 hrs ago 1,652,302 881,686
    And so is you head......
  • Mutilate
    Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    I foyu want i can post the pics, just tell me which you want me to post, and I onli got dp from friends twice because i was upgrading some important stuff, i dunt need dp now. SO attack me if you want.

P.s. **** you the m, i was upgrading my cc, wait till its upgraded first
    And so is you head......
  • Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Unicorn Overlord
    Mutilate wrote: »
    P.s. **** you the m, i was upgrading my cc, wait till its upgraded first
    Ok this time I didn't Ninja anyone and I did it all by myself in one attack.
    You need to upgrade those defences and fast as you can as they are very weak, otherwise it might not as been so easy for me to attack.

wca1.png
    wca2.png
    TOME Name: Blaze    Favourite Guardians: Osric (Pusher), Malbus (Tank), Talia (Slayer), Erebus (Tactician)
  • CMPCXY385
    CMPCXY385
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 17
    Well I've been observing (stalking) ppl in my map
    but seems there is no proof that Aloysius have multi acc
    Competitions are just too fierce when game is still in beta
    just go offline for a moment or two when ur dp has gone, u'll get what i mean
  • Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    This are some of the ppl that attacked me:
    Matthew attacked you 19 hrs, 43 mins ago 842,330 439,704

Vladimir attacked you 19 hrs, 49 mins ago 259,425 131,571

Lee attacked you 2 days, 3 hrs ago 122,582 23,499

Man attacked you 2 days, 10 hrs ago 127,320 20,652

Michael attacked you 3 days, 7 hrs ago 3,153,965 2,085,272
    Attack Report

Ben Ben attacked you 3 days, 22 hrs ago 1,184,328 219,608

Man attacked you 4 days, 7 hrs ago 1,652,302 881,686
    Show me the print screen.
    RoyalGuard

• Mutilate
    Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    CMPCXY385 wrote: »
    Well I've been observing (stalking) ppl in my map
    but seems there is no proof that Aloysius have multi acc
    Competitions are just too fierce when game is still in beta
    just go offline for a moment or two when ur dp has gone, u'll get what i mean
    Thx for helping me,and btw, even if I have multi, you think I want waste time? And ps I'm out of dp and eating dinner outside, so......
    And so is you head......
  • Mutilate
    Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    Ben Palmer wrote: »
    Show me the print screen.
    Ok when I get home,but I will only show those who attack me ps.if I use multi, I wil have my attack log full of dp and I won't be able to show who attack me
    And so is you head......
  • Mutilate
    Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    And Ben,I always see you in dp and when I view your base,all the useless stuff are destroyed. Ben you attacked me already 2-3 times. Once,I saw you logging out for a while and I tried attacking you, said someone attacking you, then I saw you online again with dp and everything except towers and storage and cc destroyed. I won't be surprised if you are one multi yourself
    And so is you head......
  • Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Unicorn Overlord
    And Ben,I always see you in dp and when I view your base,all the useless stuff are destroyed. Ben you attacked me already 2-3 times. Once,I saw you logging out for a while and I tried attacking you, said someone attacking you, then I saw you online again with dp and everything except towers and storage and cc destroyed. I won't be surprised if you are one multi yourself
    Well he is offline now and I was about to attack him but someone else got to him first, I guess its you attacking him?
  • Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Defending yourself by accusing others? Pathetic.
    I have 2 day DP whenever anyone attacks me today, because early this morning, Freddie hit my base about 8 times. And I have only seen your base being attacked and destroyed recently. Maybe it was the people accusing you of cheating that caused you to stop. Whatever.
    RoyalGuard

• Mutilate
    Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    Defending yourself by accusing others? Pathetic.
    I have 2 day DP whenever anyone attacks me today, because early this morning, Freddie hit my base about 8 times. And I have only seen your base being attacked and destroyed recently. Maybe it was the people accusing you of cheating that caused you to stop. Whatever.

Sometimes, the one that talks the most lies the most. And I dint believe Freddie would attack you 8 times.explain how your base got dp.
    And so is you head......
  • Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Sometimes, the one that talks the most lies the most. And I dint believe Freddie would attack you 8 times.explain how your base got dp.
    He didn't attack me 8 times. He attacked me 9 times.
    And nearly always, the one that cheats the most is the first to accuse others.
    RoyalGuard

• Mutilate
    Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    He didn't attack me 8 times. He attacked me 9 times.
    And nearly always, the one that cheats the most is the first to accuse others.
    Yup, you just contadicted yourself cause you accused me.
    And so is you head......
  • Mutilate
    Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    28vepw5.png

Pls close this thread. Im making a new one.
    And so is you head......
  • Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yup, you just contadicted yourself cause you accused me.
    The difference is, other people have noticed this too. And, if you had actually read your own thread, you would realize that I was only agreeing with Jangooon's original post.
    It's obvious that something is up. When I go into DP, I've had damage done to my base. None is ever (usually) done to your base when you go into DP. Only recently have I seen you lose DP for more than 1 minute and get destroyed (which fits because you're only showing recent attack logs).
    RoyalGuard

• Mutilate
    Mutilate
    Skilled Warrior
    Ya, you had damage to your base, but your storages and towers and cc was intact, while, all your useless things were destroyed, the exterior of your base, who would do that?
    And so is you head......
  • Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Unicorn Overlord
    Ya, you had damage to your base, but your storages and towers and cc was intact, while, all your useless things were destroyed, the exterior of your base, who would do that?
    Well lets take a look at the last attack someone did on Ben (which was just before I was about to attack him :( (The Ninja has been Ninja'd)).
    The attacker only destroyed the 3 powerplants as to make the next attack much easier although ending then won't cause dp from damage, it did cause dp as it was the 10th attack in 24hrs.
    The attacker did want to destroy the base, not just to put it in DP, but was just unlucky as many people are when there are soo few people to attack that people do get attacked over 10 times a day and get some free dp without getting destroyed.
  • Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    What? Nobody ever attacks me like that. Everyone attacks from the left, it's how the base is designed.
    RoyalGuard

• Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,372
    **** i wish i'm michael
  • Michael Horton
    Michael Horton
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 113
    Man Tim wrote: »
    **** i wish i'm michael

What do you mean??
    Backyard Monsters Level 42 : ID 12110554
    War Commander Level 31 : ID 341
    dave killa wrote: »
    im pretty sure this guy named michael horton is an auto clicker, he was on when i got home from school yesterday, and everytime i checked war room he was online, now i wake up this morning at 7 am he is still on!! please look into is its not fair
    don't worry, we all have off days - when I have mine I just ban everyone on the forum...
    Image Hosting/Sharing Site : http://www.blueeeble.com/
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    loot a lot from him
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    but his base can be easily destroyed from the gun side since not all weapon help each other