Popular Groups

groupa kurda

biji kurdno

1 member

The Hand

A group of Battle Pirates who will have a hand in world domination

1 member

stop the greed

i would like to say i think everthing there doing is just to line there pockets and ill be one of them who quits playing if they mess with this game …

1 member

spy agentsy

spy on peple with peple that you want help from

1 member

Backyard Monster Dominaters.

We are a group that will avenge each other and destroy lonely people. Nobody will stay in the map room 2 with us there!.

1 member

PANCASILA

1 member

we are the people

we are a do what u want clan no leaders no rules just smash we have good fighters

1 member

The Warriors of Odin

We are the warriors of Odin the supreme general of Asgard.... we fight ruthless and without mercy.... we lay siege the the unjust and abusive... we f…

1 member

XANXUS

WE WILL KILL AND BURN OUR ENEMY DOWN

1 member

ben waa

balls

1 member

Bulgarian bluebird

always in attack

1 member

Unicorns

Sector 127 is our home.  We fight against thieves, bullies, racist, and just generally bad people.  We travel to other sectors to help friends when n…

1 member

The Hellhounds

WE ARE A DIVISION UNDER DS, AND ALLIED TO TPK. IF YOU HAVE WAR EXPERIENCE AND LIKE TO BE PART OF AN ORGANIZED GROUP OF HEAVY HITTERS, LOOK NO FURTHER…

1 member

GFWD

We are a fair group. We don't steal or attack for no reason. So stay on are good side and you will be fine.

1 member

Marauders Federation

Marauders - Don't let the name fool you. Marauders are a band of private fleetz defending/helping each other in any way possible against hostile forc…

1 member

Spartans

We are a group from 116 based on protecting our sector from bully and bad players. We help low Lvov also

1 member

here

the name says it all

1 member

Red call

this group is mayn

1 member

TERMINATOR

I just started  this group i play war commander i wanna make this group helpful and we will go to war to protect us if you will like to join this gro…

1 member

PURPLE $WAG

AWESOME GROUP 

1 member

VandhyBuata

Just buata

1 member

Black Dragon Alliance

Warriors who don't complain.

1 member

Dansker piraten

Har det sjovt når vi spiller,passe på hinanden,angrib kun når andre angriber os, spillerer på sektor 187 kom nu venner.

1 member