Popular Groups

Spartans

We are a group from 116 based on protecting our sector from bully and bad players. We help low Lvov also

1 member

here

the name says it all

1 member

Red call

this group is mayn

1 member

TERMINATOR

I just started  this group i play war commander i wanna make this group helpful and we will go to war to protect us if you will like to join this gro…

1 member

PURPLE $WAG

AWESOME GROUP 

1 member

VandhyBuata

Just buata

1 member

Black Dragon Alliance

Warriors who don't complain.

1 member

Dansker piraten

Har det sjovt når vi spiller,passe på hinanden,angrib kun når andre angriber os, spillerer på sektor 187 kom nu venner.

1 member

EOD-GROUP NATO

i work alone who want's to join me is welcome

1 member

Lost Souls

fun out going group never hit anyone in sector unless hit first

1 member

Reepers(420)

we work as a team to dominate. Kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1 member

Wings Of Justice

Did you become an outcast in your sector?Are you not welcome in the main alliance in your sector? Are you trying to build up on resources but are af…

1 member

Turd Flingers

Make Nice! Stupid!

1 member

PURPLE SWAG

AWESOME GROUP 

1 member

1st Marine Division

Welcome to the 1st Marine Division, Come join us on War Commander

1 member

HEAD HUNTERS

Head Hunters are a small new group that respect all in the game , help each other in our group and our allies, we pride ourselves on being a good hon…

1 member

Saints Rowe

We are a group of active players that helps one another with metal, oil and thor for advancement in their bases. We will fight when needed but ne…

1 member

lol

Beat-that-Azz

1 member

immortal worriors

free worriers in sri lanka

1 member

Ground Of Death (G.O.D)

Clan independent from Indonesia.

1 member

The Derpsters

The only rule is: if someone dicks with you, it cannot be left unanswered... Amy 22 attacks my roving troop, I destroy her base and take everything s…

1 member

Visitors Ally

Alliance for fun and conquer sectors Alleanza per divertirci e conquistare settori

1 member

LaDY_CoMMandeR

This Group only for Girls/Women....for shown that Girls/Womens are not behind Boys/Males... So Go Lady GO.. GO.. GO..... for WAR  

1 member