Popular Groups

philippines gamers

My group is simply amazing...

1 member

KCC

Friendly Clan

1 member

American Rangers

This group is where We dominate and take over sector's and making them as our home!

1 member

RECRUITMENT!!!! message me and ill tell you about it!

The title says it all! Message me and ill tellyou about it. Hint:WHITE KNIGHTS

1 member

Yooper Guard (YG)

Yooper GuardHome of the YG divisions of the Elite Yooper Guard and Yooper Guard.

1 member

Demoledores

Grupo Latino Sector 16

1 member

FREEDOM FIGHTERS THE ORIGANL

THIS CLAN IS BASED IN SECTOR 356 RIGHT NOW WE DO FIGHT WE WILL JUMP INTO A SECTOR TO FIGHT BULLIES AND EVEN HELP WHEN A GROUP OF UNBAGED PLAYERS ARE …

1 member

FERNY BIG.D EMPIRE

ONLY..THE..BEST..JOIN..AND.IF..U..THINK..YOU GOT..THE..SKILLZ...THEN..JOIN..BIG..DICK..EMPIRE

1 member

Z's GROUP

Welcome gentlemen this is big bad Zs group enjoy ur flight...

1 member

GEF (GARUDA ELITE FORCE)

GEF (GARUDA ELITE FORCE). bertujuan untuk :- Sebagai Wadah Buat untuk para good fighter yg suka berpetualang untuk membantu smua teman yg ada sedang …

1 member

ECHO Clan

External Communications and Human Operations Never Leave a Man Behind that's our motto Leader: Master Gunnery Sergeant Boyer(Commander of the Exter…

1 member

Marine Ready!!

We stand united against all those who oppose us!! Freedom, justice, and equality will be enforced!Loyalty is all you need to join.

1 member

Sector 5100

For player of Vega Conflict. If you are in this sector feel free to apply :)

1 member

I.A.W.C (International Alliance War Commander)

I.A.W.C is International group. so who wanna join please contatct group >https://www.facebook.com/groups/InternationalAllianceWarCommander/my fb > ht…

1 member

NoBS

We are a Hitsquad that jumps to fight TP and pinoy. we have a peaceful home sector and we offer help to low level players to make them become …

1 member

Goblin's

The Goblins

1 member

Ruthless Pirates [RP1}

we are Ruthless Pirates

1 member

NO NAME

WE ARE A BAND OF PLAYERS WHO DON'T FIT IN WITH OTHERS.  CALL US OUTCASTS, DESERTERS, LONERS, WHATEVER YOU WISH. HELL, YOU CAN JUST SKIP THE NAME AND …

1 member

wellecome to turkey

selam türkiyedekiler gruba girbilirler arkadaşlar :D  <3 >:)

1 member

maddog

1 member

Aggamonons Army

a 352 conglomerate designed for the maintenance and protection of sector 352

1 member