Bring back time tokens!

HarpoonoZenith
HarpoonoZenith
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 421
This recent decision was an absolute Shooting of Kixeye's own foot. Time tokens are NEEDED very much to the players of all levels, I was upgrading my bridge to max level yesterday banking on the Token riot to start. and it never did. there's been room for plenty of bad decisions for Kixeye to embrace but this is by far one of the worst if not THE worst Idea Kixeye could engage in. 

Please reconsider, This is a terrible mistake
Image result for **** Kixeye

Bring back time tokens! 57 votes

Yes
96%
FiroheMaxiz2012EQUINOX 600Ray BrechtCpt.RazorTh3RavenHarpoonoZenithsarus.nazca74Dezi01HillbillyBonezFoolKillerEmpress Morganax4y4z4t4DARKHUNNTERHolywood911billybifocalsKereg the FallenBanshee333CallsignXRAndrew Miller64 55 votes
No
3%
Sexy FoxyShadow Wraith 2 votes
  • BummPeng
    BummPeng
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 11
    Yes
    Please Vote!
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,922
    This recent decision was an absolute Shooting of Kixeye's own foot. Time tokens are NEEDED very much to the players of all levels, I was upgrading my bridge to max level yesterday banking on the Token riot to start. and it never did. there's been room for plenty of bad decisions for Kixeye to embrace but this is by far one of the worst if not THE worst Idea Kixeye could engage in. 

The module token RIOT was active in my sector last night. Maybe it got a late start, or perhaps it was inadvertently removed along with the ship token RIOT and had to be put back, not sure. 2.5 hours left on the clock, check again if you have time...

Module time tokens were also still available in the market just the other day, so I don't think it is their intent to remove those. Just the ship tokens.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 7
    Yes

I personally believe they should be reintroduced. My aerico elite is taking NINE DAYS EACH for a total of 54 days to refit all 6. That is so bad its worse then the carrier either bring tokens back or reduce reusable item refit time.

• Ka Dosh
    Ka Dosh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 100

Let's forget all about Fleet tokens. Kixeye don't come back on their steps when they do things like this. No matter what players think. They don't listen players because that is their idiosyncrasy. That is something that you must start to live with. The first great rebalance was a big mistake and even that a big part of players quit/rage quit, Kixeye was enough arrogant to not pay attention to their big error. With the second it happened the same. And the things would go worse. At this 2019 beginning, my alliance was ranged at #2000 and up. Right now, it's in #11xx. BTW: in my alliance, only my niece and I are members... Just measure how bad we are!

• HarpoonoZenith
    HarpoonoZenith
    Skilled Warrior
    Yes

I personally believe they should be reintroduced. My aerico elite is taking NINE DAYS EACH for a total of 54 days to refit all 6. That is so bad its worse then the carrier either bring tokens back or reduce reusable item refit time.

8 I resonate with this, I have 8 Pallys, 9 doms, And a whole bunch of blank hulls that I've collected from AXIS to umbra, Pharmakon, Altarian, and even marauder hulls that need to be refitted,This is a cheap move trying to manipulate others into coining, Sounds like Kix is being greedy again. Ka Dosh said:

Let's forget all about Fleet tokens. Kixeye don't come back on their steps when they do things like this. No matter what players think. They don't listen players because that is their idiosyncrasy. That is something that you must start to live with. The first great rebalance was a big mistake and even that a big part of players quit/rage quit, Kixeye was enough arrogant to not pay attention to their big error. With the second it happened the same. And the things would go worse. At this 2019 beginning, my alliance was ranged at #2000 and up. Right now, it's in #11xx. BTW: in my alliance, only my niece and I are members... Just measure how bad we are!

Funny how Kix has no regard for business practice whatsoever, A successful business wants to appeal to their customers over a long period of time, making them keep coming back for more. in the world of profit, Consumer satisfaction and long term good image is what a company wants. 

But of course. This is kixeye we're talking about. Professionalism is thrown out the window for profit, Good motives and positive experience disregarded for a quick buck. 

As we delve deeper into these upcoming few months, we will wonder if this game goes queitly into that good night, So many good ideas, so much potential that this forum delivers alone to a game that could go so far more than what it is now. 

Is this a repeat along the path of EA? only time will tell. 

The module token RIOT was active in my sector last night. Maybe it got a late start, or perhaps it was inadvertently removed along with the ship token RIOT and had to be put back, not sure. 2.5 hours left on the clock, check again if you have time...

Module time tokens were also still available in the market just the other day, so I don't think it is their intent to remove those. Just the ship tokens.
    I gotta check again, There's been no activity with Token riots at all. i hope next month they reconsider and turn around on this. 

• Dirt Gee
    Dirt Gee
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 838

You should be able to Gain Tokens from Fleet battles , Repair Tokens , module tokens, it shouldn’t be so many different time tokens just a simple Time token that can be used on what I want to use it on its good enough

• Empress Morgana
    Empress Morgana
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 134
    Yes
    KIXEYE This is overwhelming support for the Blood Amber Tokens to come back.  

ALSO-- I think a lot of players would like the Daily Login Rewards to be a Universal 1Hr Token.  To be used for whatever we might be working on.

• HarpoonoZenith
    HarpoonoZenith
    Skilled Warrior
    Yes
    GUYS!!!

The tokens are BACK!

KIX HAS HEARED OUR VOICE
  • billybifocals
    billybifocals
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 9
    Yes

Clearly zero **** given by the new game owners...

• EVIL MUFFIN MAN
    EVIL MUFFIN MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 525

Clearly zero **** given by the new game owners...

We're not allowed to be surprised at this point.

• Firohe
    Firohe
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 92
    Yes
    Honestly, the token riots were fine the way they were, maybe shake it up a bit with higher payout table. Instead of 4 tiers make it 6 with the upper 2 being either 24&1wk (respectively with ungodly xp requirement) or maybe research&craft (respectively with normal increments)

• Wizard Prang
    Wizard Prang
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 51
    Yes
    First, they took away the Altarian Event Tokens.
    Then they took away the ship tokens that were offered every other day.
    Then they took away the Ship Token RIOT.
    They have also apparently gotten rid of the ship token coin offers; the only thing that I considered worth spending money on in this game.

One bad move after another.

As a result, I now have 960 Blood Amber in my bridge. Since my base is fully-upgraded, and I have little interest in Void crap, I have nothing to spend it on. While ship build times have been reduced, ship refit times have not.

Bring back time tokens.
    Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?
    My Vega Conflict blog posts: http://tinyurl.com/vegaconflicttips
  • Empress Morgana
    Empress Morgana
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 134
    Yes
    I still want time tokens back i have nothing else fun to spend my Amber on lets keep this thread going guys for eternity until they give it back!!!!
  • HarpoonoZenith
    HarpoonoZenith
    Skilled Warrior
    Yes
    REALLY Shadow wraith? at least we now know where your loyalties lie you damned snake.
  • BitingTiger
    BitingTiger
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 11
    edited 12 Oct 2019, 12:35PM
    Yes
    REALLY Shadow wraith? at least we now know where your loyalties lie you damned snake.
    I don't think Shadow was really the reason they were removed, most likely it was more the higher-ups that wanted them removed for extra revenue.
    Funny how Kix has no regard for business practice whatsoever, A successful business wants to appeal to their customers over a long period of time, making them keep coming back for more. in the world of profit, Consumer satisfaction and long term good image is what a company wants. 

But of course. This is kixeye we're talking about. Professionalism is thrown out the window for profit, Good motives and positive experience disregarded for a quick buck. 

As we delve deeper into these upcoming few months, we will wonder if this game goes queitly into that good night, So many good ideas, so much potential that this forum delivers alone to a game that could go so far more than what it is now. 

Is this a repeat along the path of EA? only time will tell. 

EA is still making heaps of money even though they are one of the most hated gaming companies now together with Activision. So player satisfaction doesn't seem to too big a factor.

With that said i still want Ship tokens back, they are heavily needed but were wrongly removed under the pretense that "players don't need them anymore" while a MK1 plexus with full kaon 2 fitted can take more than 11 days to fit.
  • Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 7
    Yes

Aerico with blight nova fit takes 10 days each. The least they can do is reduce the reusable item times since they at 1-2 days each