Hope for a good event

WTF151
WTF151
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 397
its that time again, hopefully kixeye remembers not everyone has all units maxed and all omega units. hopefully this event is geared more for the average players success and not just for the elite players.  most of all, hopefully this will be a fun event with more killing time then repair time. but this is war commander and we been here before. good luck everyone, i know i need it ;))
  • crea8iv
    crea8iv
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 78
    Thanks, and Good Hunting!
  • Mark_F114
    Mark_F114
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 497
    WTF151 said:
    its that time again, hopefully kixeye remembers not everyone has all units maxed and all omega units. hopefully this event is geared more for the average players success and not just for the elite players.  most of all, hopefully this will be a fun event with more killing time then repair time. but this is war commander and we been here before. good luck everyone, i know i need it ;))
    and pigs might fly and there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

• Grimsayer
    Grimsayer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 461
        well the event has started and WTF you got your wish so far as i can see.   i just wish for me the prizes weren't so worthless
    this is me:)
  • DevineWindToo
    DevineWindToo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 691
    Hey chill, 4 hours in and a measly 25k online,with america just having joined the not fun crap event. 2k down on same time last month

• AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 304
    event isn't bad should be a good catch up event if it weren't for HORRIBLE prizes.... wish they had parts for crap like elite nova E siege etc etc instead of a lot of old heros… also buzzsaws HOPEFULLY will get some sort of antiground tech otherwise they seem decent
  • DevineWindToo
    DevineWindToo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 691
    Hey yes a great chance to catch up, but what this game really needs a all the bugs and glitches that cost us damage being fixed. Not happening yet just watch your kraken this event, it has stopped working again, just drives around not killing anything. Lancers do what they want, including just sitting there getting blown up and not firing or just randomly run away.