deposits and how they dont work

peter.rowsell.37
peter.rowsell.37
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 30
the new deposit for metal and oil are here apparently if you hold them your meant to get 350 k dribble every 10 minutes of metal OR oil depending on which depo it is and a massive 800 million at end of life of deposit ? yeah does not do that has not seen any benefits at all from holding a deposit and wonder why no one else has raised hell over this 
  • Bob Hill
    Bob Hill
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 40
    i am not getting anything from mine at all
  • Maggie650
    Maggie650
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 30
    I don't think I am either
  • Mhicil
    Mhicil
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 42
    I didn't either. Right now they're a waste of time even looking at.
  • mike.simpson.589
    mike.simpson.589
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 30
    Another glitch...under the old system if you held deposits, when you looked at the quantity in storage, it would show how much you were 'collecting' along with capacity and amount 'producing'... 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,240
     wonder why no one else has raised hell over this 
    because many of the forumgoers requested the complete removal of depos so they dont care if it doesnt work for those that liked them.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • wright9292
    wright9292
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 12
    I did get the big payout at the end of the last one, but am not getting anythnig on the 10 minute drip.  I took 10 oils, enough so i would notice the difference, and nada.  
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,065
    You do not get a drip, you get 350k 'drop' in every 10 minutes, if you are not getting 350k every ten minutes then please Do send a ticket into Kixeye.
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • Tiggsy
    Tiggsy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 28
    The 350k drop every 10 minutes is only happening when you are online. They are not paying out when you are offline.
  • Phil_S021
    Phil_S021
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 68
    they worked occasionally just about when they first came out, but since then nothing. don't have any  anymore as have been jumping around and it looks like no one is bothering with them in most sectors