Spawn some different hero bases for the love of god!!!!

Delphinus
Delphinus
Incursion Leader
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,192
Im not the only one sick and tired of Ardra roland nyx bases 24/7 / 365.... !
Spawn some max / santiago and such bases too...!
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,252
    i dont think santi has a base to spawn yet.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,192
    Weaver / max / skip and a few others do though!
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 346

They released Martin bases recently and polly is next in line for renowned lvls

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,149
    edited 12 Jun 2019, 5:24PM
    I agree they are way way way too slow on release of new hero token bases.  I got Ardra, Roland, Nyx a very long time ago, and Oren, Sunder, Weaver/Skip/Max within a month of their initial drops.  Thanks for Martin but I'm almost done there too.  

We get three new heroes every four months, but only about one new hero token base in that same time frame.  The formula is out of wack.  

There should be hero token bases for the following already out there:

Santiago
    Burnside
    Neil
    Polly
    Kyle
    Andrew
    Galen/Tony in one base and deployable together.

Additionally why not make token bases for old SF heroes and use that to bring them into the faction era?  

Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,426
      New Heroes Bases would be a plus to the game.  Kixeye could add a Sentinels Hero Base like they did for Survivors.  This Base would be for Burnside, Galen and Tony.  It would be foolish for Kixeye to release these Heroes in a stand along Hero Base.  Since 2 of there Heroes are used to support other units.  And hopefully once these Heroes reach lvl 6 they will be able to be deployed with other Heroes.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    I agree they are way way way too slow on release of new hero token bases.  I got Ardra, Roland, Nyx a very long time ago, and Oren, Sunder, Weaver/Skip/Max within a month of their initial drops.  Thanks for Martin but I'm almost done there too.  

We get three new heroes every four months, but only about one new hero token base in that same time frame.  The formula is out of wack.  

Santiago
    Burnside
    Neil
    Polly
    Kyle
    Andrew

Additionally why not make token bases for old SF heroes and use that to bring them into the faction era?  

few sf heroes would need us to join more factions to be able to be brought into factions 

• MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,149
    nametagg0 said:

Santiago
    Burnside
    Neil
    Polly
    Kyle
    Andrew

few sf heroes would need us to join more factions to be able to be brought into factions 

SF heroes could be easily brought into the three main factions with some fun storyline changes.  There are nine of them so three each:  Kara, Pandora and Jericho to Survivors.  Deena, Doran and Baldur to Corpus.  Sheila, Bro J and Dante to Sentinels.   Give them all a health and DPS buff and a repair time reduction on the SF infantry heroes.  

Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 12 Jun 2019, 7:44PM
    nametagg0 said:

Santiago
    Burnside
    Neil
    Polly
    Kyle
    Andrew

SF heroes could be easily brought into the three main factions with some fun storyline changes.  There are nine of them so three each:  Kara, Pandora and Jericho to Survivors.  Deena, Doran and Baldur to Corpus.  Sheila, Bro J and Dante to Sentinels.   Give them all a health and DPS buff and a repair time reduction on the SF infantry heroes.  

if you entirely ignore the story and who those are actually allied to, then that would make sense

Baulder is in the free forces

Doran has betrayed corpus and is most likely working with the red lokusts

Sheila is about as neutral as you can get

Bro J is in the true beleivers

though i will grant you Dante and Pandora could reasonably join those factions (could probably update sarkis for corpus aswell)

and that deena, jerry and kara are in those factions and should be updated to be able to be used with them.

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 346

@MajorAzhole said:

Santiago
    Burnside
    Neil
    Polly
    Kyle
    Andrew

Originally polly was going to get released but because Martin was more popular than polly they released him first so that means that there was some progress on polly so expect her in July or early August

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before