game has gone to the toilet

Eye Oh
Eye Oh
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 268
cant wait for the flush of kixeye... bring on the new owners as never has a on line game played like crap like it has now for the past few weeks...

it almost seems like kix has coded flash to make our lives miserable here until they leave...
lag had doubled, dcd are endless and the reloads... cost of repairs have gone up as well

its as much of a grind just to play the game reloading, clearing cache and so forth, INDEED FRUSTRATING I'D SAY
when you have to keep cleaning your crap out...

it's funny of the hundred of on line games i've played
this one is number one for how terrible it has become

my trace route has the servers going to ny and back to calif when i live a 100 miles from san fran and the kix office
it seems after 7 years something would be done about it...

still so roaches in the game

I AM SO GLAD KIX WILL BE OUT THE DOOR SOON, I ONLY WISH IT WOULD'VE BEEN YEARS AGO

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,952

here, but ty for sharing
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 225

Do you really think that they are paying 90 mil dollars (120 mil if the game does well) for it to close down? You guys seriously don’t know anything at all

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • CaptaiNHowdY55
    CaptaiNHowdY55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 389

@Adel-Tech said:
    Do you really think that they are paying 90 mil dollars (120 mil if the game does well) for it to close down? You guys seriously don’t know anything at all

Nobody in this thread said anything about the game closing down.

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 225

According to the op the last few sentences say otherwise

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,764
    Eye Oh said:

it almost seems like kix has coded flash to make our lives miserable here until they leave...
    lag had doubled, dcd are endless and the reloads... cost of repairs have gone up as well

kix doesnt own flash

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Flash
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • KT-1spot
    KT-1spot
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 170
    game is at low point ever was yes i wish new owners change all this ppl they run kix till now only lost their value 
  • KT-1spot
    KT-1spot
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 170
    Adel-Tech said:

so what you know about game? ,120m is nothing compare how much kixeye made profit on 1 year on past they use to make only profit over 100m a year,that mean now got sold 90 they dont even make 30m a year all kixeye games 
  • CaptaiNHowdY55
    CaptaiNHowdY55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 389

@Adel-Tech said:
    According to the op the last few sentences say otherwise

Those sentences speak to current Kixeye owners/management leaving. Again NOTHING was said about the game closing. If you need more help understanding, send a ticket to support. That should get you straightened right out. 😂 😂

• Eye Oh
    Eye Oh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 268
    yep, thanks captaiNHowdY55  for clarifying this to the masses that try and read into more than i said ....
    because i never said game was ending, just glad kix is leaving
    and looking forward to some changes hopefully for the good for all of us...
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,744
    Topic can not be covered in forums.

Closing thread.

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
This discussion has been closed.