Balance of the game

WTF151
WTF151
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 400
as a player that has been playing this game since almost the very beginning, i have seen alot of changes, its my opinion that this game is better when the balance is more for the attacker. it gets more people active in pvp and more people willing to attack bases. right now, some of these high lvl bases are almost impossible for the average player to attack, especially when you have to attack more than 1 base a day. create more fun for the players by giving everyone a chance to actually fight back. there is alot of talk about some of these players infamy, well if more people had the units and abilty to fight these bases it wouldnt be that way. when you see 1 player get attacked by 5 or 6 guys and they all lose everything, omega units at that. it makes other players not get involved in pvp. shift the balance back to the attacker and watch the game get better
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 540
    they gonna launch chooper company and what i see is very resistant to burst damage but weak aganist sustain so this gonna rebalance the defence only sentry can kill him lol
  • KT-1spot
    KT-1spot
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 206
    so u wish as lvl 42 with no max toys go out on map and flat all players spend to max their units ?
  • Iamcleanhaha
    Iamcleanhaha
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 167
    KT-1spot said:
    so u wish as lvl 42 with no max toys go out on map and flat all players spend to max their units ?
    so you wish a high level with max unit stay in base not able to be bubble by others? wheres the fun ?
  • Iamcleanhaha
    Iamcleanhaha
    Minor Nuisance
    ED1204023 said:
    they gonna launch chooper company and what i see is very resistant to burst damage but weak aganist sustain so this gonna rebalance the defence only sentry can kill him lol
    No matter how good it is , when a screamer in base the plane is as good as death.
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 11 Jun 2019, 2:35AM
    ED1204023 said:
    No matter how good it is , when a screamer in base the plane is as good as death.
    if they keep actual chooper company boss base stats from what i see sharpshooter gonna be useless aganist them why you think all were runing technical with machine gun, excavators, phalanx and sentries no malcolm or sharpshooter or technicals with rocket man? on boss base
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    ED1204023 said:
    ED1204023 said:
    if they keep actual chooper company boss base stats from what i see sharpshooter gonna be useless aganist them why you think all were runing technical with machine gun, excavators, phalanx and sentries no malcolm or sharpshooter or technicals with rocket man? on boss base
    every unique changed the way of attacker. sheepheard not. but the truth any unique rebalance the defence or attack
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    ED1204023 said:
    ED1204023 said:
    ED1204023 said:
    every unique changed the way of attacker. sheepheard not. but the truth any unique rebalance the defence or attack
    example: romero no more air turrets or technicals outside the walls nova no more phalanx rushing him with the flame tech .
  • Iamcleanhaha
    Iamcleanhaha
    Minor Nuisance
    ED1204023 said:
    ED1204023 said:
    we talking on defense not offense, beside sharpshooter there are many other thats are substain, avalanche, leadstorm, new hunter lvl and many more can kill chooper company. The point is once it was slow down it is a sitting DART

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,888
    if youve played the game as long as you claim then you should know itll be back in attacking advantage soon.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 11 Jun 2019, 2:14PM
    nametagg0 said:
    if youve played the game as long as you claim then you should know itll be back in attacking advantage soon.
    any way any unit can change the game balance its take time to learn how use it .even excavator gonna be used to pair with siege lol but they have counter called anilhator
  • KT-1spot
    KT-1spot
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 206
    chopper is grab the money before i leave 
  • Blackheart319483
    Blackheart319483
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 124
    ED1204023 said:
    You do know that kixeye units is like 5 times stronger then the units we get right ? they also have special ability.
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 11 Jun 2019, 9:12PM
    ED1204023 said:
    You do know that kixeye units is like 5 times stronger then the units we get right ? they also have special ability.
    can you explain why sheepheard its hard to down now? can you explain with anti air tech no hunters? and you not see chooper company getting kiled in secs by technical machine gun than with anti air takes alot time more worst with sharpshooters and romero