non stop event

poeper
poeper
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 107
kixeye make one nonstop event put all units on event list ive there are new units also put it on that list 

stop this bulshet endles all week shadow ops every month event, boss bases make 1 thing and putt all units on itt make it non stop event would be much better for your server to ,cause everyday maps have to change to other units bases and i think people will start playing again ,everywhere i go its all dead and quit this aint normal 

with friendly regards 
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

• ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 491
    this is normal. happen and have been in here for 10 years why think WC lived to much time. a game without update dies you have to accept it.
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 491
    edited 10 Jun 2019, 3:24PM
    example: unturned update every 1 week and change some gameplay 
  • poeper
    poeper
    Minor Nuisance
    ED1204023 said:
    this is normal. happen and have been in here for 10 years why think WC lived to much time. a game without update dies you have to accept it.
    i know but why all the different bases, make 1 event nonstop, put all units on list and let paople gain xp

and update are needed

but i think all this different bases causing all the troubels 

thats my opinion 
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

• poeper
    poeper
    Minor Nuisance
    paople is people lol