Event Time Update

• maligator
    maligator
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 153
    6 DAYS
    An issue Kix may not have thought about - Clan leaders and higher level players do their event first, and then help lower levels and players that are rebuilding.  Taking away the 6th day hurts those players. 
  • NY-Yankee-DSC
    NY-Yankee-DSC
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 366
    6 DAYS
    maligator said:
    An issue Kix may not have thought about - Clan leaders and higher level players do their event first, and then help lower levels and players that are rebuilding.  Taking away the 6th day hurts those players. 
    Tru    I have had no time to help low lvl this event
  • steven.hunter.319
    steven.hunter.319
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 73
    6 DAYS
    Good Job they are too long, if I had a choice I would prefer 4 days, Thursday till Monday.

There's always one.......
  • steven.hunter.319
    steven.hunter.319
    Potential Threat
    6 DAYS
    Kixeye you see ?????

12 %   cheaters and havy Coiner will play 5 days

WOW and 87 % will play 6 Days. hmmmm you do all only for the 12% groupe?????  and not what the most of Player will

The most of Player have a Job and have Familie

When i work on Weekend, i have not many time to do event.

But of course....Kix are following advice from complaints...how MANY COMPLAINTS EXACTLY......of the whole 31 people. Not even enough to make up a clan/sector. Good going...and they wonder why people are stopping playing. Including me.......6 years after starting the game.
  • Wilfredo644
    Wilfredo644
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 74
    6 DAYS
    Have less event time for players who have real life jobs and commitments, game issues such as lag, disconnects, crashes, and don't coin for repairs and stuff, because you want "engagement"??!! LOL.

How about fewer but longer events so that people can catch up with the damned upgrades?! Jeez!
  • new pest
    new pest
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 2
    6 DAYS
    as usual u are listening to the very very few that have more time for your game in the forums and discord then they actually play the game,,stop listening to all theses  forum commanders and if you really want to know something do it like u do after each event make a survey that everyone can see and reply to not just your FORUM commanders
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 900
    edited 21 May 2019, 1:31PM
    6 DAYS
    as usual u are listening to the very very few that have more time for your game in the forums and discord then they actually play the game,,stop listening to all theses  forum commanders and if you really want to know something do it like u do after each event make a survey that everyone can see and reply to not just your FORUM commanders 
    *Maybe I got confused by your meaning and if so I apologize for that after re-reading what you said many times. Kinda confusing all the sentences running together.

There is actually a lot of people who talk on forums and discord who are real heavy in the game, but at the same time those may be the very same players who dump $500-$1500 the first 3 days, just to be silly and spam the event and max out the units, but that is their choice and I respect that, but I don't respect others changing my time allowed or others who may need all the time they can get due to real life stuff AND waiting on repairs due to their levels. 

Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

• Steel123
    Steel123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 671
    6 DAYS
    The event should definately be 6 days if you are ADDING 2 new units & you have to PURCHASE the second unit with XP & then still get tokens for both units & a 700 000 XP tech for Omega & maybe a Trophy. 

that is way more even for the normal high lvl player to get that a STANDARD event with 1 new unit & you only need tokens/tech/trophy
    2019 & still playing 
  • rahmatkhan
    rahmatkhan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 35
    6 DAYS
    what is the point of voting when kix don care what you say or i say,they just do it they don make money on last days of event all coins finish in first 2-3 days,for non coiners no time for repair,is simple u dont spend kix don care for non 
  • Harley111
    Harley111
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 146
    6 DAYS
    8:1 ratio for 6 days and Kix tries to feed us that it is by popular demand.  Talk about malarkey.  They always talk about popular demand, but they never conduct a poll like this one.
  • anti scottish game
    anti scottish game
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 191
    ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THIS GAME NOW A 2ND JOB ,THAT WE DO UNPAID WITH THE AMOUNT OF HOURS REQUIRED TO PLAY,SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF TITLE WAR COMMANDER ,only people that seem to get anywhere are the serious coiners or the dubious players we not allowed to mention as they dont ban them anymore 

• Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795
    6 DAYS

6 day

• Drone
    Drone
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 420
    edited 22 May 2019, 8:34AM
    6 DAYS
    Got a day off work just sat down to finish event and wow no event another reason I stopped coining. Kixeye does not care about the players. Just listening to the minority. Not everyone reads the forums especially all the crap thats posted. All you get is some jumped up moderator on his high horse telling everyone are useless because they don't fill out surveys. PMSL.

• Khan2793
    Khan2793
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 438
    6 DAYS
    Why do you kixeye people always revert back to being stuck on stupid? 6 days! IF its not broke do not try and fix it!
  • steven.hunter.319
    steven.hunter.319
    Potential Threat
    6 DAYS
    Harley111 said:
    8:1 ratio for 6 days and Kix tries to feed us that it is by popular demand.  Talk about malarkey.  They always talk about popular demand, but they never conduct a poll like this one.

Harley111 said:

Gonna be their own downfall by the looks of recent posts on here......no-one is happy and I see quite a few walking away from the game. Well.....live with your own mistakes...they say.
  • steven.hunter.319
    steven.hunter.319
    Potential Threat
    edited 22 May 2019, 7:15PM
    6 DAYS
    Steel123 said:
    The event should definately be 6 days if you are ADDING 2 new units & you have to PURCHASE the second unit with XP & then still get tokens for both units & a 700 000 XP tech for Omega & maybe a Trophy. 

that is way more even for the normal high lvl player to get that a STANDARD event with 1 new unit & you only need tokens/tech/trophy

There is no game of skill in this game anymore...its about how little damage you can take each mission. With repair times on all new units being excessive.....so is the coins required to fix the platoon. My Jugg and Darkstorm got annihated from what? An Acolyte....yes 1x Acolyte.....YES A SINGLE...LONE.....ACOLYTE!!! REALLY

For me its...NO MORE COINS for events...and just upgrade units...at least until they sort the game out. I refuse to play whilst they are running an unfair game.

Not to mention1 day less.......so....... no coins + 12 hr repair= 12 hr not on game......with 1 day less on event. Over 6 mission x 2 repeats= no play time. Ah well......let them suffer the consequences I say
  • peter.rowsell.37
    peter.rowsell.37
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 30
    6 DAYS
    still waiting on response from kixeye over this