Event Time Update

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,294
    why do I think ... that .. if Kixeye did not post about the time reduction ...

Most people would not have even Noticed the change?
    Considering that I do the majority of my event the last 2 days I would have noticed the very moment the event timer started bro. 
    fair enough Bro, I usually get in my rounds early
  • the-Tinker
    the-Tinker
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 19
    6 DAYS
    Great idea to reduce event time and also increase units + tokens that u have to buy in same event. <sarcasm>Congratulations Kixeye!</sarcasm>
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 900
    6 DAYS
    Great idea to reduce event time and also increase units + tokens that u have to buy in same event. <sarcasm>Congratulations Kixeye!</sarcasm>
    Yep agreed 100%. 
    Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

• Horise
    Horise
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 178
    6 DAYS
    For someone who plays 4 hours a day (at most), its way too short to finish event in time, if kixeye wants to shrink event's period, they need to take off 3 or 4 main bases aswell, to balance between the amount of days they kept after reduction and what a player can achieve in one day, a whole day taken off just out of the blue without any event track length modification or even track difficulty is just extreme imo.
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 17 May 2019, 2:22AM
    6 DAYS
    Horise said:
    For someone who plays 4 hours a day (at most), its way too short to finish event in time, if kixeye wants to shrink event's period, they need to take off 3 or 4 main bases aswell, to balance between the amount of days they kept after reduction and what a player can achieve in one day, a whole day taken off just out of the blue without any event track length modification or even track difficulty is just extreme imo.
    And don't forget it's 2 new units this event, 2 types of tokens & 1 new tech, so it's not like it's normal month after month same design. They not only change the time to 24 hour LESS, but they gave us more to get done, so yes I totally agree with your comment & feedback 100%. 
    Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,506
    sorry but as f2p player I need all the time in the world (because of the many repairs) to get a little more xp ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Warriors
    Warriors
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    not happy if they shorten event now, fine for next event so you can plan properly i not started event properly yet, due to commitments, so need all the days possible to achieve xp of 2 to 4 mil depending on event difficulty, unfortunately i not a player who can complete my event in 2 days usely takes at least that for one round, for me, and not asked for help since i got over my connection problems.
  • CHAOS-SS
    CHAOS-SS
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 689
    funny that the old system was events being 7 days now it's 6 days and your making a poll wanting to get it to either stay 6 days like it is now or shorten it another day to 5 days?

CHAOS-SS
  • wcp_hani
    wcp_hani
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,176
    edited 17 May 2019, 10:48PM
    5 DAYS
    Good Job they are too long, if I had a choice I would prefer 4 days, Thursday till Monday.
  • Raymond Chew
    Raymond Chew
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 15
    6 DAYS
    6 days is good. . 1st day of event always messy, unstable bugs. better stick to 6 days
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    6 DAYS
    Erica_d5 said:
    funny that the old system was events being 7 days now it's 6 days and your making a poll wanting to get it to either stay 6 days like it is now or shorten it another day to 5 days?

A small part of the incorrect times was based off the poll being made before some forums post made by Kixy were later updated/clarified (even the players were confused when the post were made), but the community understands very well we just want it set back the way it was in general. We just want it set back to what it was & based on the poll that's pretty clear the majority want it set back to the way it was originally. 
    PAL Admin

• DAVIE_DAFT
    DAVIE_DAFT
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 121
    6 DAYS
    Sorry but to make decisions like this mid event is utter BS. you cant tell us an event is on for 6days, have people plan around this then shorten a full day half way through. I need an extra day. Not all of us sit all day doing nothing playing a game. We have lives, work,families etc. Enough with this nonsense and get it back to 6 days.

People want less that hit 50 mil each event.... sorry buts thats fishy in itself. every event 50mil xp like its needed when theres nothing to buy with it. If you're shortening but a day you best get ready to compensate me xp in return.
  • kixeyeuser_947267165_31095_5226942
    kixeyeuser_947267165_31095_5226942
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 27
    The event started with 6 days. Now KIX decide just make it shorter LOL. This show how they listen to players.
    Well Done KIxeye!
  • Horise
    Horise
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 178
    6 DAYS
    Horise said:
    And don't forget it's 2 new units this event, 2 types of tokens & 1 new tech, so it's not like it's normal month after month same design. They not only change the time to 24 hour LESS, but they gave us more to get done, so yes I totally agree with your comment & feedback 100%. 

And after I finished one track, I noticed that we HAVE TO buy the Seraph unit with exp, its not earned like the excavator unit.

Who hurt kix to go off road like this? seriously.
  • BIGBANG_3
    BIGBANG_3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 14
    Sorry but to make decisions like this mid event is utter BS. you cant tell us an event is on for 6days, have people plan around this then shorten a full day half way through. I need an extra day. Not all of us sit all day doing nothing playing a game. We have lives, work,families etc. Enough with this nonsense and get it back to 6 days.

People want less that hit 50 mil each event.... sorry buts thats fishy in itself. every event 50mil xp like its needed when theres nothing to buy with it. If you're shortening but a day you best get ready to compensate me xp in return.
    Done event :) 
  • deadbeats
    deadbeats
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 243

lol half way thru ? did you even read the post was posted on the 15th a day before the event started guess you still had time to plan afterall lol
  • peter.rowsell.37
    peter.rowsell.37
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 30
    6 DAYS
    i say it is fine to lower time for event IF kixeye bring in 2 times faster repair timer for events its only fair if kixeye plan to screw over players otherwise f*ck off kixeye and stop f*cking up what know and luv 

• NY-Yankee-DSC
    NY-Yankee-DSC
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 381
    6 DAYS
    Kixeye you see ?????

12 %   cheaters and havy Coiner will play 5 days

WOW and 87 % will play 6 Days. hmmmm you do all only for the 12% groupe?????  and not what the most of Player will

The most of Player have a Job and have Familie

When i work on Weekend, i have not many time to do event.
  • wulfgarXKW
    wulfgarXKW
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 565
    edited 20 May 2019, 9:33AM
    6 DAYS
    kix seen that my new unit would get done during the event and changed the timer down lol, by the way the CEO is a dipstick
  • Habib39
    Habib39
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 48

What the hell? Ffs kixeye i think the usual time was enough. Bit its fine... like the cut down on event time i will also be cutting down how ling im on the game and plan to quit soon!

• kixeyeuser_2900451
    kixeyeuser_2900451
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 51
    6 DAYS
    I want to keep the 6 day event time!!! I do most of my event on the last days because those are usually the days when I have time by myself, when the events start I NEVER am able to start cuz I have my kids living with me now!!! I will DEFINITELY miss not having that one more day please don't do this kixeye!!!
  • STARSCREAM777
    STARSCREAM777
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 4
    6 DAYS
    What will happened to people who has buy xp boost for 10 gold. They will waste 1 day
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    6 DAYS
    deadbeats said:

lol half way thru ? did you even read the post was posted on the 15th a day before the event started guess you still had time to plan afterall lol
    Lot's of people been saying another 24 hours vanished from their events yesterday morning, so this could be what's being referenced. 
    PAL Admin

• KINGBLACKWOLF
    KINGBLACKWOLF
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 3
    6 DAYS
    @KIX_Lyle I have been out of the game for more than a year and a half. I am trying to catch up to everyone as this is my second event back. I do not agree with shortening the timer. It takes me forever to get through the tracks to get exp because of my out dated units and i have no help. Your basically listening to the guys that have everything and are bored with the events period. You are not listening tho the community at all, you guys made this decision on a whim. Its not fair to the players who are trying to catch up on units.
  • BlackCovenant
    BlackCovenant
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 252
    6 DAYS
    I usually finish my event in the first 3-4 days, but I still think that it should have been left alone, because some people simply don't have the time to invest to grind it all out in the first few days, and in my case, there are times when i struggle to complete in the first few days. At those times, i have to finish it up on my days off, which are monday and tuesday, and cutting off tuesday, means i only have 1 full day that i can grind it out.
    if i didn't happen to be on a leave of absence from work right now, i wouldn't have been able to complete event, and as is, I didn't go for the unlimited unlock on the Seraph, just unlocked a platoon's worth
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    6 DAYS
    @KIX_Lyle I have been out of the game for more than a year and a half. I am trying to catch up to everyone as this is my second event back. I do not agree with shortening the timer. It takes me forever to get through the tracks to get exp because of my out dated units and i have no help. Your basically listening to the guys that have everything and are bored with the events period. You are not listening tho the community at all, you guys made this decision on a whim. Its not fair to the players who are trying to catch up on units.
    AGREED 10000% 
    PAL Admin

• deadbeats
    deadbeats
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 243
    deadbeats said:

Lot's of people been saying another 24 hours vanished from their events yesterday morning, so this could be what's being referenced. 
    but the post i quoted he stated "you cant tell us an event is on for 6days, have people plan around this then shorten a full day half way through"          so all i was saying is that it had been cut down to 5 days all along
  • Deacons
    Deacons
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 857
    6 DAYS
    five days would be fine if event was not so OP and the xp payout was not so low. but shortening the event without running it by the community first sucks balls.
  • John_T494
    John_T494
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 10
    6 DAYS
    During this event TWICE I have had to play with so much lag that I lost my key assets - having such a long repair time has led to me 'retiring' from the event.  Sort the lag out and maybe then reduce the event timeline.  Until then keep to 6 days if not extend it to 7 or 8 to compensate for your servers being so [email protected]  PS - where has my event XP gone and why have you stopped the event so early just because those without a life whinged...?
  • J3tStorm
    J3tStorm
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 66
    6 DAYS
    It supposed to be a 6 day event, not a 5 day event. kixeye really messing up the event schedule to screw us up, again!