Christopher J Dixon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 18
    we are always looking for active players in sector 50 ussxt is our group
  • The Hooligan
    The Hooligan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 52
    NAST1 alliance is hiring. We are located in Sec 52, but we like to travel. We don't care about your level, how many medals you have or what your style of play is. We just like having fun and our only rule is that you are active. Feel free to contact me "Hooli" as I am the leader of the alliance. Love to have you on board. Happy sailing M8
  • Nauti By Nature
    Nauti By Nature
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 30
    2mad is taking new members... we travel alot with 4 other groups...
  • dan.warren.564
    dan.warren.564
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 16
    I am considering all alliance options . What I am looking for is an active alliance that likes the game still.will let you all know in a matter of days

• Nauti By Nature
    Nauti By Nature
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 30
    we are active, all we ask is get AP each week. we are mafia, which includes 4 other alliances.. we have alot of fun
  • dan.warren.564
    dan.warren.564
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 16
    Thank you all for the replies. I think I made up my mind and if this is not a fit I will return.
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 225

Join us ciic :)
    If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since betta. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH_FsXqk7ytHicafq-9rKnw
  • steve.smith.37266136
    steve.smith.37266136
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 156
    come to sector 4 JOIN THE MFTC we are the greatest small alli in BP history no one an I mean no one can hang with our stuff