technical drift not deploying

AMERICAFCCKYEAH
AMERICAFCCKYEAH
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 328
the last few days my technical drift op doesn't deploy the techs 2/3 of the time anyone else have this issue
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,434
    If you are  attacking a base and the first attack you deploy ground. your op will deploy.  now if you  go in for a second attack and the cool down timer elapses and then you deploy ground again in the second attack after the cool down time and go in for a third time  the cool down timer started over again in the second attack..  If you are going to do multiple attacks wait till the cool down is done before going in for the second or third attack. 
    Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 328
    If you are  attacking a base and the first attack you deploy ground. your op will deploy.  now if you  go in for a second attack and the cool down timer elapses and then you deploy ground again in the second attack after the cool down time and go in for a third time  the cool down timer started over again in the second attack..  If you are going to do multiple attacks wait till the cool down is done before going in for the second or third attack. 
    Oh I know this, and always wait for the cooldown, even after the cooldown is what I am saying
  • randy.woodstock
    randy.woodstock
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 10
    I get this  at times myself when it happens the only way I have found to fix it is to move the toon that you have next to the base to another hex before you attack the base again
  • Stonyduke
    Stonyduke
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1
    here the same issue
  • meemadd
    meemadd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,235
    were you doing a Faction Track : Corpus ? i made that mistake. Technicals arnt Corpus so  the op didnt work