Malcolm X
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 55
    Where do I find the latest version

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,740
    Depending on which browser you are using, You will get the message that you will need to download the latest version of flash.   If you click on the link provided, it will load flash if you have it installed on your computer.

Currently, as more browser step away from flash, you will have to do this step or use the Kixeye Flash Game Enabler that Kixeye has provided for players.  Currently, this only works on chromium based browsers. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Bliss-Machete
    Bliss-Machete
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 62
    I have some problem with FLASH is always crashing, it was normal and never crash in loading,  but now i cannot load the game at all since 3 days. and Kixeye Flash Game Enabler is updated version 69 and above.
    In war commander there is a rules don't mess up
  • CLIVEDERHAM2
    CLIVEDERHAM2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 10
    hi my partner has linnux and cannot load war commander,it says install flash but she already has it and tried all of them why is this
  • Scuba Hudson
    Scuba Hudson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 31
    has kixeye even started to move away from flash at all with all the issues and crap and with flash going out the window will warcommander die with it 
  • Bliss-Machete
    Bliss-Machete
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 62
    I used to have that problem of flash crashing. then i removed Judge with its war paint from the base and get no more crash till now, please make sure also that you don't have Lancer in base for defense too. i have no any idea why that happening.
    In war commander there is a rules don't mess up