Stupid Offers

Paki-Power
Paki-Power
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 95

Why kixeye offering those parts which i have already. I dont know whats wrong with that i m waiting leveling up offer from kixeye for last 3 months but i didnt get. On my bother ID kixeye offering workshop tech & elite parts what a joke kixeye doing.

If you wanna offer something send us batter offer which could be useable like leveling up to 30 or after omega leveling up to 40.
  • jeff.dynda.12
    jeff.dynda.12
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 107
    i stopped 2 years ago. Fkix
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,149
    I actually got the offer for the omega jugg to raise it to level 40 for 89 gold.I thought about it for a split second and said why should I.Im done coining this broken boring game.But for the most most of the offers are a joke anyway.Guess you got give them credit for trying and theres one born every minute too.
    i thought it was worth it. last levels take forever. $9 aint bad for saving a month or two. now this $9 for 10 pieces is ridiculous. i bought the standard jug. it was around $20 or i wouldnt have purchased it. this would make the omega jug over $70. yeesh and thats only to level 31
    "Okay,now let's try to get an answer from someone who isnt a complete  r.etard"-Mr Garrison
  • CaptaiNHowdY55
    CaptaiNHowdY55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 389

@jeff.dynda.12 said:
    i stopped 2 years ago. Fkix

I never started.

• COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 282
    serious star wars GIF by Hyper RPG                
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,093
    did you know .....

there are no 'stupid offers' .... there may be offers you either do not need or want, but just because you do not like them, that does not make them 'stupid'

and, did you also know .... if not for coiners .. many of you would not be here to complain and dislike many posts?

think of how many 'cry' posts we would not have had the chance to read, if not for coiners

I , for one, would like to thank all the coiners and the people who take advantage of offers

• insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    did you know .....

there are no 'stupid offers' .... there may be offers you either do not need or want, but just because you do not like them, that does not make them 'stupid'

and, did you also know .... if not for coiners .. many of you would not be here to complain and dislike many posts?

think of how many 'cry' posts we would not have had the chance to read, if not for coiners

I , for one, would like to thank all the coiners and the people who take advantage of offers

I wouldnt have a problem coining,just dont see myself paying hard earned money on a defective product.
  • Paki-Power
    Paki-Power
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 95
    did you know .....

why they are offer those thing which i have already in my account. I need leveling up offer from certain level to 30 level & after make it omega from 31 to lvl 40 i might think to use coin to upgrade level. 

but this offer really useless for me ......
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,141
    My OJug was 32 for probably a year.  I got a lot of stupid offers for a lot of units that I never took, but the day I saw a level 40 OJug offer for $9, I jumped on it.   No brainer for me.   Even being as fragile as it is, the OJug is an indispensable offensive unit.
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • ENKI666
    ENKI666
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 38
    did you know .....

Wipe your nose, there's a brown stain on the tip
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,989
    There was an article saying that Kixeye invested in AI to make the offers.
    That's why they appear random & not everyone gets the same offer - the AI is trying to give you something you're more likely to spend gold on. 
    Obviously it still has bugs. 
  • KT-1spot
    KT-1spot
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 210
    edited 18 Apr 2019, 8:29AM
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    My OJug was 32 for probably a year.  I got a lot of stupid offers for a lot of units that I never took, but the day I saw a level 40 OJug offer for $9, I jumped on it.   No brainer for me.   Even being as fragile as it is, the OJug is an indispensable offensive unit.
    See thats the thing i feel when a unit reaches omega level,I dont really see much of a difference from lets say level 31or 32 compared to level 40.So guess my point is there is really no incentive to max out most units.Especially for coins.Now if my tech center or hangar or academy is not busy sure i will do the higher level upgrades but its not a priority to me.
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    ENKI666 said:
    did you know .....

Wipe your nose, there's a brown stain on the tip
     :D  :D :D :D
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    I actually got the offer for the omega jugg to raise it to level 40 for 89 gold.I thought about it for a split second and said why should I.Im done coining this broken boring game.But for the most most of the offers are a joke anyway.Guess you got give them credit for trying and theres one born every minute too.
    i thought it was worth it. last levels take forever. $9 aint bad for saving a month or two. now this $9 for 10 pieces is ridiculous. i bought the standard jug. it was around $20 or i wouldnt have purchased it. this would make the omega jug over $70. yeesh and thats only to level 31
    Yes it was a tempting offer,but my jugg is at 35 now.And lately i havent been using it as much as i used to.As it is now i have no gold in my account and couldnt see myself buying any gold either.Those days are over for me.They have no one to blame but themselves for that.
  • Terry_N252
    Terry_N252
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 82
    There's no point in coining to upgrade to Elite or Omega, as If you then want the tech for the unit you still have to gather the 40/80 pieces required before the bases start paying out the tech. Which kinda defeats the object of paying for the upgrade in the first place.