Romero Warpaint Contest RESULTS!

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,981
    nametagg0 said:
    didn't expect this post to turn into a debate over if "Russian bots" had affected the vote of which skin is getting made.

congratulations to @MayorSmith : )

Right though idk why everyone is getting so intense don't bring politics into the fourm
    I will be honest I was rooting for that Mafia skin lol
    Because the winner wasn't the best one. 
    A lot of people watched the ballot box get stuffed after voting was over & someone else had already won.
  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 577
    FBHO said:
    nametagg0 said:
    didn't expect this post to turn into a debate over if "Russian bots" had affected the vote of which skin is getting made.

Right though idk why everyone is getting so intense don't bring politics into the fourm
    A lot of people watched the ballot box get stuffed after voting was over & someone else had already won.
    Arguably number 10 was not the best either
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,888
    FBHO said:
    nametagg0 said:

More like "we found a couple of boxes of uncounted ballots in the trunk of the car after voting was closed so we need to keep counting until we win..."
    some of the comments dont really read as a complaint that the voting period was longer than expected.

nametagg0 said:

ones I was rooting for didnt even make the top 5, silly thing to get mad and cry cheat over though
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,981
    FBHO said:
    nametagg0 said:

Arguably number 10 was not the best either
    I didn't vote for #10 either - but that's not the point...
  • Pascal Wolf
    Pascal Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 685

@CM_Burny please explain as how is possible then to keep votes till 15 
    Why you complaining?
    U dont see why ? I was folowing this voting Number 10 design was first on 12.3.2018 winner pass him on 13.3.2018 when votes suposed to be closed so they ripped off that guy cause they didnt do work right 

On the 12th I was in charge with 200 votes

Why you complaining?
    U dont see why ? I was folowing this voting Number 10 design was first on 12.3.2018 winner pass him on 13.3.2018 when votes suposed to be closed so they ripped off that guy cause they didnt do work right 

there absolutely right on the 12th mayor was in 3rd place and didnt get 150 votes by some kind of cheat till after the voting was over. Who would want his design anyway its not even 1% as good as the one that should have won. Kixeye needs to make this right. Its another example of how only cheaters can win in this game.
    Thats proof hes even lying about being in the lead on the 12th.
    the winner whas not even close with votes one day before he got in overtie more than 200 votes , once again honesty at his best , i dont care who win may the best man win but is this a honest art vote , naaaaa just friends for friends vote to bad we make enemys in a war game "didnt make sence that remark pascal "
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,141

Why you complaining?

Why you complaining?

there absolutely right on the 12th mayor was in 3rd place and didnt get 150 votes by some kind of cheat till after the voting was over. Who would want his design anyway its not even 1% as good as the one that should have won. Kixeye needs to make this right. Its another example of how only cheaters can win in this game.
    Thats proof hes even lying about being in the lead on the 12th.
    the winner whas not even close with votes one day before he got in overtie more than 200 votes , once again honesty at his best , i dont care who win may the best man win but is this a honest art vote , naaaaa just friends for friends vote to bad we make enemys in a war game "didnt make sence that remark pascal "

This definitely does not pass the smell test here. I have no stake in the winner of this, but I think at the very least there should be a runoff between the top three.  
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 577
    Out of the 10 choices arguably that mafia one was the best
  • Tiberian-Sun
    Tiberian-Sun
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 110
    Hi All,
     Sorry it has taken me so long to reply I was still a little more than upset that Kixeye changed the rules of the contest. The closing date for voting was set as 10am PST on the 12th of March. Pacsal and my self could have continued promoting our designs, to maintain our lead. As the voting had meant to be closed and at which point my design had won, we both stopped.    

This is the source of my annoyance, Kixeye if you hold an other Warpaint contest you must stick to what you say.

If you post a closing date, then close the contest on that date!! All you've done now is create a lot of bad feeling!

Apologies for not congratulating the winner, I hope you can understand why I am not..

Best wishes to all

Tiberian Sun
    -Tiberian Sun-
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,298
    edited 17 Mar 2019, 1:13PM
    what do I think or wish for the "winner"? ... I better not write it ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• BLOODMONEY69666
    BLOODMONEY69666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 237
    Hi All,
     Sorry it has taken me so long to reply I was still a little more than upset that Kixeye changed the rules of the contest. The closing date for voting was set as 10am PST on the 12th of March. Pacsal and my self could have continued promoting our designs, to maintain our lead. As the voting had meant to be closed and at which point my design had won, we both stopped.    

This is the source of my annoyance, Kixeye if you hold an other Warpaint contest you must stick to what you say.

If you post a closing date, then close the contest on that date!! All you've done now is create a lot of bad feeling!

Apologies for not congratulating the winner, I hope you can understand why I am not..

Best wishes to all

Tiberian Sun
    you are the winner and everyone knows it. You were just robbed of the benefits by kixeye.
    NOTHING IS REAL!
    EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!
  • MayorSmith
    MayorSmith
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 14
    Hi All,

Best wishes to all

Tiberian Sun

nametagg0 said:

bro, I asked Burny what the event was about, the discord he told me on the 15th he decides who is the winner, that's why I promoted the painting because on the 12th my painting was passed in votes to yours, that's why I continued to promote my painting.
    KT-MayorSmith
  • Pascal Wolf
    Pascal Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 685
    Hi All,

Best wishes to all

Tiberian Sun
    That count for both of us , thank you for you kind words once again , besides what you already have said , they realy didnt judge on the art work , its friend for friends , but we are not bad loosers  so iff they wanna do contest like that , i wil not participate next time.

greets pascal wolf
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,422
    seams like another moment where kixeye did not follow their own rules again if proven true the last time we had a contest like this  they ALLOWed people who had stolen art  to enter and win   even after being given facts  and this is the whole reason my clan did not enter this time  due to stunts like this reinforce your own rules kixeye and debates like this wont happen 
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    nametagg0 said:

i do not know they are russian ^^ but  there is a few things 1 in the last vote you could cheat if you had the right catsh cleaner so you could vote as many times as you wanted to  so that system could be cheated   and 2 for this contest people make alt accounts on kixeye all the time  ether just to use the forums or  have an account for their kid or family member  or just a smaller account themselves so this system is not the best ether due to it being hard to track every single account that voted even more so if the vote was closed off late   witch is more of the issue  
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,888

@drag0nsun said:
    nametagg0 said:

i do not know they are russian ^^ but  there is a few things 1 in the last vote you could cheat if you had the right catsh cleaner so you could vote as many times as you wanted to  so that system could be cheated   and 2 for this contest people make alt accounts on kixeye all the time  ether just to use the forums or  have an account for their kid or family member  or just a smaller account themselves so this system is not the best ether due to it being hard to track every single account that voted even more so if the vote was closed off late   witch is more of the issue  

I'm not disputing that it was closed late, but if they really wanted to use the cashe cleaner wouldn't they have done it before the time the vote was supposed to end and not after it was supposed to end?

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    nametagg0 said:

@drag0nsun said:
    nametagg0 said:

I'm not disputing that it was closed late, but if they really wanted to use the cashe cleaner wouldn't they have done it before the time the vote was supposed to end and not after it was supposed to end?

i was talking the overall flaws of the 2 votes the last time the warpaint one for the titan  (that is the one for the cache cleaner long gone by now and this one was not under kixeye but harder to keep track of who voted due to this flaw   ) and the one  this time where you can use alt accounts to abuse the kixeye  system   dont get fully wrong it is good kixeye is trying to reach out but they have a poor track record of the allowance of this or that within their own rules 
  • Tiberian-Sun
    Tiberian-Sun
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 110
    edited 19 Mar 2019, 8:27PM
    drag0nsun said:
    seams like another moment where kixeye did not follow their own rules again...
    Hi Dragon Sun
      Im pretty sure you are taking about the RIMM Titan WarPaint or an other?
    Either way Im happy you brought this up because in the back of my mind I recalled something like this happening before but could not put my finger on what and how it happened. 

So in the interest of far play I must ask Team Kixeye, why did you not make a new announcement here on the Kixeye Forum that a change was to be made to the posted closing date?

Please let me direct you to an excerpt I pulled from 'Best Practise for Writing Facebook Contest Rules: 10 Tips'

Along with an other excerpt here from wileyonmedia.com

As the Forum was the chosen media for both submissions and voting any changes to dates should have been announced here!!!

Im sorry to say this but Im with you DragonSun and Pascal on this matter, I will not participate in further WC contest like this due to bad practise on behalf of Kixeye.

Ultimately Kixeye its you that has lost, the creative portion of the the War Commander tribe is only so big, your actions have sown the seeds of mistrust. You have also lost out on what would have been a lot more positive promotion of War Commander as Mayor, Pascal and myself forth it out for 1st place.

As every best wishes to you All

-Tiberian Sun-
  • rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 640
    worst design won
    "WAR COMMANDER "

A Broken game trying survive towards wrong direction 
  • Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
    Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 346
    Mhmm

-Excuse me.. Is this some kind of troll that majority of people and i don't understand?

-First of all, this war paint it self looks crappy as hell.

-Secondly, the voters i bet was 60% of alt accounts.

-In conclusion, Kixeye dont think logically how players could life this random creepy **** war paint lol
    everyone wants GIF