Official 9.11 Discussion Thread

• Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 285
    The oprophet bases seem to be buggy after the recent maintenance. I recently hit an oprophet base. after the first attack, the front had been cleared out. On the second hit, I took out the floaters and seekers with Romero and then used envoys to clean the rest, however, when the envoy got around to the back left, it fired one shot at the warfactory which registered damage then a second that had no effect, then everything became unresponsive so I left the battle. turns out, upon re-entering, the base reverted to how it was when I initiated the second attack. Any suggestions to avoid this scenario in the future?
  • ole
    ole
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 53
    Have u a bug in this update???
    Sounds like bug - I trying 5 times between reboot every time - to attack a base and I'm still frozen - my toon continue with fayer but nothing happening and I can only do "Leave" - "End attack" does do nothing -I still inside. But, when I do "Leave", I'm going out to the map but, when I do "scout/attack" just realize that no damages in the base but my toon is damaged. So, what is that????
  • ODIN God of Asgard
    ODIN God of Asgard
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 117
    more bugs and disconnects

NO WE WONT DO YOUR EVENT FOR YOU, **** OFF WANKWEED!
  • Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 285
    ole said:
    Have u a bug in this update???
    Sounds like bug - I trying 5 times between reboot every time - to attack a base and I'm still frozen - my toon continue with fayer but nothing happening and I can only do "Leave" - "End attack" does do nothing -I still inside. But, when I do "Leave", I'm going out to the map but, when I do "scout/attack" just realize that no damages in the base but my toon is damaged. So, what is that????
    By the looks of it, there are some serious sync issues
  • cochitoiii
    cochitoiii
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 62
    a kagar kixeye trampas y mas trampas ya no deja atacar ,esto es el colmo solo te burlas de nosotros
    to kagar kixeye traps and more traps does not stop attacking, this is the only high you make fun of us
  • jakedee
    jakedee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 106
    Bug fixes ...really, is that it ?
  • Grimsayer
    Grimsayer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 461
    all righty then we have a war game here with the attacks turned off????? there is a useless game for u. so after 2-3 clichs it's time to find a game that accually works/ i mean it's not like we have not been telling you about it for the last 2-3 YEARS.
    this is me:)
  • Battle208
    Battle208
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 370
    and game going down again.I swear you guys at KIXEYE couldn't change a light bulb without stuffing it up!
  • cochitoiii
    cochitoiii
    Potential Threat
    deja de buscar novatos y busca programadores de verdad,tus disculpas ya no valen es mi tiempo mis trops las que pierdo,debo pelear con el juego y con tus programadores que no ayudan en nada

stop looking for newbies and look for real programmers, your apologies are no longer worth it is my time my trops I lose, I have to fight with the game and with your programmers who do not help at all
  • ole
    ole
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 53
    Kick will refund for spec ops??? 
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,783
    So I pointed this out a couple days ago and it wasn't long before I was banned for my dissidence.
    One of the 3 messages -> A warning has been placed in your forums account due to massively negative comments about Kixeye.
    I don't think it would be right for me to praise kixeye because that would be a lie. Silence would only encourage and enable them.
    And here we are tonight, the forum is nothing but posts of what others have found to be true.
    They haven't been rounded up and their photo's placed behind bars.
    Why the selective policy enforcement and scrubbing of my comment from that topic? Kixeye could have at least left that there and been proud of their sentencing...
    Anybody else notice the 3day power plant upgrades were reduced to 6 hours? I had 22hours left on mine, so I just cancelled and restarted. saved 16hr. In the long run, all the other plants were wasted 3 day jobs. Not to mention the week spent on each of the unit builder buildings.. took a week each for their levels, the next level.... 12 hrs. can only guess what the week was reduced down to.
    It literally is best to stay 2 upgrade updates behind. If you're only one, you waste a lot of dozer time doing the full amount to catch up - but can't.
    oh look at the time, my visitation is up.
    I must return to my cell for the next kixeye reprogramming session with happy thoughts of rainbows and dil.........................dos.
    :'(
  • ACB2-Giggity
    ACB2-Giggity
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 314
    Jim93843 said:
    So I pointed this out a couple days ago and it wasn't long before I was banned for my dissidence.
    One of the 3 messages -> A warning has been placed in your forums account due to massively negative comments about Kixeye.
    I don't think it would be right for me to praise kixeye because that would be a lie. Silence would only encourage and enable them.
    And here we are tonight, the forum is nothing but posts of what others have found to be true.
    Why the selective policy enforcement and scrubbing of my comment from that topic? Kixeye could have at least left that there and been proud of their sentencing...
    Anybody else notice the 3day power plant upgrades were reduced to 6 hours? I had 22hours left on mine, so I just cancelled and restarted. saved 16hr. In the long run, all the other plants were wasted 3 day jobs. Not to mention the week spent on each of the unit builder buildings.. took a week each for their levels, the next level.... 12 hrs. can only guess what the week was reduced down to.
    It literally is best to stay 2 upgrade updates behind. If you're only one, you waste a lot of dozer time doing the full amount to catch up - but can't.
    I must return to my cell for the next kixeye reprogramming session with happy thoughts of rainbows and dil.........................dos.
    Warnings for being negative are a effin stupid. Dont want to hear negativity then give us more stuff to be positive about which as of late is almost nothing.  Too much downtime, way too many glitches (some many moons old an still not fixed),too much useless crap added to game, spanking players for speaking their minds instead of paying attention to what they are saying an doing something about it. This list could go on and on. smh
    When all else fails, use C-4.
  • kixeyeuser_626831689_10271_7284799
    kixeyeuser_626831689_10271_7284799
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 7
    edited 15 Mar 2019, 2:04AM
    whats an orophet base?

• kixeyeuser_626831689_10271_7284799
    kixeyeuser_626831689_10271_7284799
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 7
    when will game be back up
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 182
    CM_Burny said:
    Commanders,

Please discuss everything regarding the 9.11 Release here.

Release Notes
    CC15 Briefing
    Shepherd Boss Base
    Ok so with coining CC to lvl 15 and defense lab to 29 and having 4 dragon teeth in base and stealth CC support turret I am able to be bubbled easier than I was before the update from the base test I had done. The support turrets not helping to well. Darkstorm Jugger Nova and Romero walk thru a high lvl base. We need a decent defense against the dark storm. Loosing range on everything and nova and romero infront of it as a shield from Rocket silos drone silos and rail guns  with jugger splash taking out huge portions of a base and killing all defenders per shot. These new turrets just don't cut it. Now I do not have all the new support turrets maxed yet  so idk maybe but from what I can tell so far I seriously doubt it. Kind of bummed out on all the gold I just threw into my account for the upgrades I expected more from the update. 
  • Gen_Prime
    Gen_Prime
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,046
    Daryl_L1 said:
    FBHO said:
    Where's the list of new upgrade time? 

Can I assume that you didn't bother to reduce any of the old upgrades times & my 700 days of upgrades is now going to be over 900 days?
    I have seen that some upgrades were reduced. Def lab lvl 23 (reduced from 3 to 1 day), War factory lvl 19 (from 2D 6H to 12H). Weapons lab lvl 2 (4d 6H down to 20ish hours).
    was pleasantly surprised to see upgrade times down on basically everything.  Having to wait a week to upgrade the barracks or war factory was crazy, made things a lot more feasible 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,942
    Jim93843 said:
    I just finished a 7-day armory upgrade to find out that they are now only 12 hours. 

Before today's update I had 700 days of building upgrades left. 
    There is no reason why Kixeye can't tell us a month in advance which building upgrades are going to be shortened.
    That would go a long way towards helping players that are clearly annoyed with this company. 
    And it wouldn't affect the bottom line since I still have over 2 years of upgrades left...
  • hsemaj
    hsemaj
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 1
    looks like it is time to throw this game in the trash took years to get this high and low and behold years more of getting smashed by higher players no way to catch up now .This is a total slap in the face to all war commander players who paid money to get up high in game and now you have to spend thousands more or upgrade for a year plus ,typical kixey bs what a wast of years trying to get up thanks for nothing kixey  ya bums 
  • cochitoiii
    cochitoiii
    Potential Threat
    todas las discuciones las cierran solo dejan lo que les conviene,tu base de boss shepherd otra trampa mas para los incautos,si quieres un buen juego deja de hacernos trampas tu eres el primero
    all the arguments are closed just leave what suits them, your base of boss shepherd another trap more for the unsuspecting, if you want a good game stop cheating us you are the first
  • john r withrow
    john r withrow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 124
    Wanting people to coin these new upgrades, knowing people havent even finished the last update on upgrades, on a broken game, that is struggling to stay afloat, nah that's ok, I will do what i can the way i have always done it, hurry up and wait, your coining buddies and fkin cheats can keep the game, because you like them so well, well that was an under statement you love them, what a joke kix.. 
  • FijiKid
    FijiKid
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 30
    i dont understand all the negativity....but i do think that we need a few more platforms to accommodate the defensive turrets.
    I also think that the new turrets are great, they give us a chance to leave buildings like silos, defense lab and gogo bar (Not to mention you can cloak a few turrets to kill raptors!!!) and focus on attacking the attacking platoon. The sheperd is equally awesome, kraken wont be so great now in base defense if sheperd is coming through.

The game is good, I commend kixeye, they give us a pretty fare game while creating upgrade times so more ambitious players will spend money. Common guys, we cant expect to get this handed to us on a silver platter, they gotta make a profit. It may be a game but its still business. 

As much as we all have some sort of issue with kixeye, players who love this game are still here and still playing.
    "The supreme Art of War is to subdue the enemy without fighting".
  • john r withrow
    john r withrow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 124
    Now we have kixeye employees chiming in Wow, Lol yeah common..
  • BenSisko
    BenSisko
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 309
    @CM_Burny
     Can we have the time table of reductions from this update?
  • Jeffery_D
    Jeffery_D
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1
    u have a bug cant repair platoons 
  • bluestill
    bluestill
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 13
    nice new cc15