SUPER MEGA ACTIVE SECTOR

Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
Skilled Warrior
Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 329
Who want to create super mega active sector? Leaders please vote. If we get 25-30 clans we jump in one random sector with low poppulation and make it our empire sector. We will not have any sides we will be 1 big fmly in one sector. So who want this to become true? hmm
everyone wants GIF

SUPER MEGA ACTIVE SECTOR 13 votes

Yes
38%
kingupendraConsumablepoepersanny_1Mohammad_J47 5 votes
No
61%
it will fitzsteve_81BlackMick4insideoutsidekixeyeuser_467352295_3195_758158nametagg0UKARMYLord of Cinder 8 votes
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,617
    No
    I voted no, not because I did not like the idea, in a perfect world this would be great ..... 

BUT, it is hard enough to have 3 clans get together as friendlies, never mind the chaos of over 20 of them, and invading a single sector, there will always be a power struggle
  • poeper
    poeper
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 76
    Yes
    I voted no, not because I did not like the idea, in a perfect world this would be great ..... 

BUT, it is hard enough to have 3 clans get together as friendlies, never mind the chaos of over 20 of them, and invading a single sector, there will always be a power struggle
    i voted yes but ,your right i completely understand you 
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

• insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 850
    No
    To many chiefs anymore,everybody wants to be the king.This will never work.
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 687
    lol a 41 with 851 infamy wants to make a mega active sector? sector of what????? farmers?