kraken in defense toon

Mohammad_J47
Mohammad_J47
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 115



as u see the kraken is maybe in middle , it has the biggest repair time it should be where the blue arrow is ?  

  • leigh5
    leigh5
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 304
    try removing it from plat and then put it back. i think then it will go to the end of the queue
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 221

    The units are organized in an alphabetical order so Malcom should be in the bottom

    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Mohammad_J47
    Mohammad_J47
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 115
    Adel-Tech said:

    The units are organized in an alphabetical order so Malcom should be in the bottom

    why isn't  the bishop  first then 
  • Mohammad_J47
    Mohammad_J47
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 115
    what we need is for units to go where we place them , in this case the kraken must be last coz of its repair time 
  • meemadd
    meemadd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,235
    imagine if base toon repairs were say an hour,no matter what was in ur toon. wouldnt that be fun?but then kix would have to do the same for all attacking units and i cant see how that would work out fairly,just a wasted thought i guess lol
  • leigh5
    leigh5
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 304
    meemadd said:
    imagine if base toon repairs were say an hour,no matter what was in ur toon. wouldnt that be fun?but then kix would have to do the same for all attacking units and i cant see how that would work out fairly,just a wasted thought i guess lol
    well, attackers have PvP plats which repair a lot quicker than normal plats and are a lot cheaper to coin. So why not have an hour repair time for base defenders? after all, if your attacked while online, aren't your base defenders a PvP toon also? so your idea is a fair one for kixeye to consider in my opinion
  • Consumable
    Consumable
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 153
    first world problems
    ay
  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 577



    as u see the kraken is maybe in middle , it has the biggest repair time it should be where the blue arrow is ?  

    Remove the Kraken exit the base toon menu re enter the menu and replace the Kraken should go right to the end
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,744
    edited 18 Mar 2019, 3:46AM
    leigh5 said:
    try removing it from plat and then put it back. i think then it will go to the end of the queue
    if its damaged it wont be allowed back into the platoon because of the base platoon's repair bonus.
    [if they have the upgrade that gives them that bonus]
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

    "the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    leigh5 said:
    meemadd said:
    imagine if base toon repairs were say an hour,no matter what was in ur toon. wouldnt that be fun?but then kix would have to do the same for all attacking units and i cant see how that would work out fairly,just a wasted thought i guess lol
    well, attackers have PvP plats which repair a lot quicker than normal plats and are a lot cheaper to coin. So why not have an hour repair time for base defenders? after all, if your attacked while online, aren't your base defenders a PvP toon also? so your idea is a fair one for kixeye to consider in my opinion
    Yes but your base defenders get a repair reduction also,it depends on what level your go go bar is.The higher the go go bar level the better the reduction in repairs.
Sign In or Register to comment.