RULES FOR BATTLE LEVEL

erwin.tobin
erwin.tobin
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
WHY IS IT THAT 80 IS THE CUT OFF AND THERE IS NO OTHER . IF YOU WHERE TRYING TO STOP BULLYING WHY WOUDNT YOU SET DIFFRENT LEVELS 1-50 ;51-100; 101-150 AND SO ON FOR HIGHER LEVELS THE WAY YOU HAVE IT KNOW THE HIGHER LEVELS PREY ON THE LOWER LEVELS THAT CANT DEFFEND THEM SELVES NO MATTER WHAT NOT FAIR.AT LEAST WITH THE CLOSER DIFFERNT LEVELS IT MAKES IT MORE COMPETATIVE FOR ALL NOTHING PERSONAL BUT THE WAY IT IS KNOW SUCKS FOR SO MANY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
  • nick.cross.503
    nick.cross.503
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1
    I totally agree bro, its really unfair that we get preyed on by mainly over level 100's, im only level 89. It was once keeping it in the range of 10 levels either side, ie im level 89 and could attack up to 99 or lower 79, but that did not last long, meh. Just get trolled by higher level people with breacher dreadnoughts and don't stand a chance, i'm very close to sacking this game.
  • Gibbs Jerry
    Gibbs Jerry
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 14
    so what is the answers to tjhat question
  • Blackheart7529609
    Blackheart7529609
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 6
    edited 16 Mar 2019, 10:57PM
    Answer would be to FIGHT is a pretty simple thing to do. Many players these days have had a lot handed to them to help with the battle in game, So to be honest there really is not a issue with any level. Hope this feed back has helped you in some way.
  • Old Frosty
    Old Frosty
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 214
    $$$ it is about this from the high level players
    Monkey Wrench
  • Old Frosty
    Old Frosty
    Minor Nuisance
    I am a level 91 and get smashed by a level 136 because I sunk his fleet and he uses other excuses his base name is ALTADARAT from BPL inspector hitters their leader came into sector using political crap must be a teenager still huh OKKO
    Monkey Wrench
  • Old Frosty
    Old Frosty
    Minor Nuisance
    I am a level 91 and get smashed by a level 136 because I sunk his fleet and he uses other excuses his base name is ALTADARAT from BPL inspector hitters their leader came into sector using political crap must be a teenager still huh OKKO
    insector*
    Monkey Wrench
  • Old Frosty
    Old Frosty
    Minor Nuisance
    I wouldn't be surprised if lower level players quit
    Monkey Wrench